What do you think Trump was briefed on? He looks VERY worried

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw
youtube.com/watch?v=14pdNYXY3Zo
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/people-are-asking-michelle-obama-to-run-for-president-in-2020-af/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>they destroyed all of the doccuments.
>you have no way to prove 9/11 was an inside job

Obama drop the biggest truth bomb on him he's ever heard
>"Yeah you fat fuck this isn't a game. The reptilians are going to ass rape you for the rest of your life. Welcome to the club."

They just look really annoyed and uncomfortable with each other. Which is understandable since they surely hate each other. Not a lot you can infer just from those pictures.

>this exact instant was photographed from multiple angles and is being thrown around constantly

Obama told him Israel won't allow Trump to enact any of the foreign policies.

Every week the President gets briefed on the CIA's "threat matrix" where they detail the potential threats to U.S. national security around the world.

It's been said that the threat matrix is so overwhelming the week by week weight of it gradually begins to take its toll on the President, whoever he is.

>Not a lot you can infer just from tho
Yeah, but the meeting had to last 10 minutes and took 1h and a half. suspicious.

he was probably briefed ON THESE SICK MOTHER FUCKING DIGITS

Kek.
Ritso Agaki, the truth is.

State secrets are extremely heavy, it would upset an entire nation within seconds. There are realities he either hadn't considered, or thought of not being able to be, he is mostly just processing it all right now. He needs to re-evaluate his points and positions before making his next moves.

Anybody saying that it would be a breeze can [not] be serious. Everything that was outside anybody's scope is NOW known to him, he knows so much now, more than any one of us could hope to dream of, or would wake up screaming from the nightmares it could cause.

Objectively? It's a lot to process either way, I hope he consults the proper people, and make fitting steps accordingly.

link to video?

Ayyy lmao is overlord. sauce: edward snowden.

hes probably thinking what the fuck did i get myself into?

the (((powers that be))) put him in his place

Nice

prbly showed him the threads of all the people saying they want to fug Barons little boypucci

WITNESSED

What do you think?
youtube.com/watch?v=a7r0FBSkyDw

this

why is pol full of faggot degenerates?

hahaha top kek

He was briefed on Jade Helm.

because it's Sup Forums

>why am I here
>The fireplace has to go
>Where's all the gold busts?
>Obama is so boring
>My feet hurt

Every single photo of him since the election shows him looking worried as fuck. He wasn't even happy in election night.

He was a plant designed to track the election for the Republican party and get Hillary elected. He was never supposed to win, and he never wanted to win. He was trying to lose and you dumb fucks voted him in anyways.

Probably disappointed at being told there was no time to have a round of golf.
Its ok Trump, Obama is staying in Washington. Plenty of time for that another day.

excellent

>oh god what have i done?

>Shit... too late to call it a publicity stunt now...

WE WUZ PRESIDENT NIGGUH

ayylmaos

What isn't?

I'll wait.

Those are pretty sick, imo desu senpai.

lmao, did he burp?

that's literally what this is all about. the moment everyone is talking about.

He burped a little.

>enjoy dealing with the ayy lmaos

People like you shouldn't watch South Park. Because you start basing your opinions entirely on the show.

pretty much this

or something unfathomably worse

nice.

He basically told Trump that the presidency doesn't mean shit and he'll be play good goy for the next 4 years.

>A good rule, don't give 'em questions when they want questions
Kek. Anyone else think that they look like the best of bros towards the end? [spoiler]Or maybe that's just Obama's charisma?[/spoiler]

zimply ebeen xd

Everything about Trump's body language says

>shit shit shit I'm actually president. Fuck what do I do now. I thought they all knew this was a joke.What If I really get assassinated?

Why is obama stuttering so much? It's like they both just witnessed something dramatic

Fuck mate duck. You have snipers on your six

Alien overlords

Missing nukes
Bio weapons in terrorist hands
Chinese war plans from a leak
Fun stuff

Obama dared him to tell to his face that he was the father of ISIS.
>Come on biatch. Tell it to my face...

>Pence is planning to assassinate you

They told him about (((them)))

Also, RARE
A
R
E

youtube.com/watch?v=14pdNYXY3Zo

lel Obama looks chipper as fuck

been a lot of rare/uncommons today

a fuckin djibouti was posting in the last thread I checked

That is pretty damn interesting. I do really want to know what they talked about. Maybe someone will leak some info soon.

He always does that, the only time he doesn't do it as much is when he reads off from the autocue.

He looks absolutely disturbed. Like he just learned something heavy and burdensome. He and Obama had some sort of 2 hour security briefing before that meeting. Like earth is part of a galactic war between AYYY Lmaos and everything on earth is artificially staged etc. etc.

I djioubt it m8

They despise each other. It didn't go well at all. Regardless of what they both publically stated. He didn't even listen for half of it. Some have even suggested that Trump never meant to get this far and only did it for a publicity stunt that backfired and thats why Mike Pence has took the reins getting profiles for Trump to look at to fill the 4000 new federal government jobs.
This is 100% true. They see shit we can only dream of and the President Elect gets access to that material each morning aswell. Who knows how many times terror attacks and war between nations has been averted in secret. Applies to the leaders of all nations.
That car "accident" killing a "well liked family man" could be related to a halted nuclear attack and we will never know.

I wonder what Obama's letter will be to Trump when he leaves the office for the last time.

"P.s we're broke, reptilians are real, There's an alternate dimension and you will meet an alien first thing tomorrow morning. p.p.s never tell this to anyone. Burn after reading. Good luck xx"

They probably told him about ayylmaos, teleportation, time travel, JFK, human cloning, you know, the works. What the fuck would YOU look like?

he learned that the jews are behind everything but still has to support Israel because he promised to

A none meme answer, I think he just realized how heavy some of the government secrets are. He looks like Obama told him so really big shit and he's still trying to comprehend it.

Seven Eleven

Where do Sup Forums memes fall on the CIA threat matrix?

aYYliums

By God this. Look at how uncomfortable both of them look. . Trump finally learned the reason Obama aged 20 years in 8

Barack just told him Michelle is running in 2020.
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/09/people-are-asking-michelle-obama-to-run-for-president-in-2020-af/

>My god Barry, so there really is a satanic cult behind all this!
>yes, and you WILL be our pawn.
>no, I WILL make America great again.

Well meme'd my good sir.

How much you wanna bet Obama tried to destroy as much as he could before he met with Trump?

Insider here. Here's what Obama said:
>u see dem protests white boi?
>dey finna get worse on my say so
>unless you be pardoning my ass

>I wonder what Obama's letter will be to Trump when he leaves the office for the last time.

WU WUZ KINGZ

>Voted him in because we refused to play ball with the system.
>But yeah, we're the dumb fucks.

He's fucking exhausted you moron

They don't agree.

>whoever he is
>he

its like the last 30 minutes before your shift ends and the next guy takes over

>Obama: you know how you blamed Bush for 9/11?
>Obama: Well, there is some truth in that...

I actually agree with this. Its a theory that's been passed around since he started getting media attention..

>he never wanted to win. He was trying to lose
But this is actually good

The only thing I notice is how much bigger trump is than obama. Seriously look at his arms compared to obama. Does obama weight like 110lbs or something?

I would have loved to have been a Russian spy--fly on the wall for that meeting

Eh, I just watched it. It was literally nothing, he was even playful at the end. Fuck you for hyping me you cunts

Not much different than basing your opinions on a Japanese animation appreciation anonymous image board

Quit being such a sheep, you're so easy to manipulate. A still frame can be grabbed from any moment of a video and be made to convey almost anything you want it to.

Wow Obama is being a fucking bro even considering how he has to act in front of cameras.

>our entire planet is a carbon copy of earth prime and we are left out in the open as decoys for destruction but we are planning rebel against earth prime

>Jews behind everything
Sorry to tell you mate. Trumps family is full of Jews and all his advisors are Jew.

He might be just a little tired. He did just slay both political parties, blast a giant whole in the national media and topple a mountain of special interests

Just like how obama did his face after election, the white house's real owners got to him

It's the problem with most media these days.

People conflate it with reality. TV, twitter, here, doesn't matter.

>CIA
Pic very related

Pretty sure there was an SG-1 episode about this.

Little known secret right of office, the old president has to give the new president a blow job.

That look is Trump being really impressed.

this

> "threat matrix"

EXPLAIN SPURDO

I'm sure it's not an easy pill to swallow but goddamn stop acting like the state is like it is in the movies.

He got 50 cameras on him sat next to a niglet prez what do you expect nigger

Fucking lizards