>See Sup Forums
>See the memers think they had ANY impact on the election
>Dem facts doe (pic related)
>Latinos, Blacks, Millennials stayed home
>Watching the months go by as you fools realize it
>Satisfaction

>destroying hillary isnt an impact

Damn. We had no impact.

Except, of course, getting our guy elected.

How can we deal with the failure?

>getting our guy elected
>ignored facts

He's right, now Trump will never be president. It's over guys, just give up.

You give up your life, fucking leaf.

>exit polls
>POLLS

You'd think these fucking idiots would realize not to trust polls...

Two bad candidates decrease voter turnout from 57% to 53%. That's what happened.

Minorities lost the election?
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha
Between that and our women starting to wake up I'm in such a good mood.

It makes me wonder though. Why would they continue to fudge exit polls?

Simply to demoralize Trump supporters and/or motivate democrats for the next run?

>cnn poll

So these numbers are fiction then, got it.

No, I am quite certain he got elected

To shape the narrative.

I guess it's forgivable that you don't understand what we did and how we did it.

It's call suspension of disbelief, and it's what makes going to movies fun.

The best control happens when people and events don't realize they're being controlled.

But a few points to ponder...

1. Do you think the media would have been talking about the wikileaks if we hadn't forced it down their throat?

2. Do you think they would have taken the time to do the research? Or did the fact that we handed them the story and talking points help a little?

(side note: I know this for a fact because I caught one national news site and one financial news site do a direct copy/paste of stuff I only posted in Sup Forums)

3. You keep thinking of Sup Forums as a bunch of outsiders. You fail to understand that we're actually insiders hanging out here because it's the only place to anonymously share opinions and talking points on unpopular opinions.

And how inside? Let's put it to you this way... I know of 2 TV producers, 1 newspaper editor, 1 on-air news personality and 2 members of congress who are regular Sup Forums users.

And me? I'm just another user, but if my name were to come out connected to this site, it would actually show up on the local TV news channels, along with the picture of me with a few governor and the 12 people I've got elected in the last 6 years.

But yes, your'e right... Sup Forums had nothing to do with it.

If Sup Forums had no impact, how do you explain Clinton talking about pepe?

>I know of 2 TV producers, 1 newspaper editor, 1 on-air news personality and 2 members of congress who are regular Sup Forums users.

Proofs?

Brown "people" are dumb and will only vote en masse for someone that looks like them.

I'm not going to rat out anyone who is currently in office or who currently has a TV gig, so this will have to do.

This is me with former Michigan governor John Engler.

You are on a mother fucking goddamn Malaysian knitting enthusiast imageboard. It's a small corner of the internet, and you have to be absolutely fucking delusional if you think you or anyone else swayed the opinion of the entire U.S. nation.

How do percentages work?....

We helped spread the word on how god awful Clinton is. Thus causing people to reject her and stay home.

That's a good thing.

True. because, it's not like anyone is talking about this site, right?

because they are that fucking delusional

they could not comprehend a universe where trump wins, so polls that favoured Trump were treated as outliers and discarded. Hence the aggregates always favoured hillary, meaning that the next set of pollers were even more confident in discarding Trump-leaning polls as unreliable.

It's also the bandwagon effect. It works like this...

1. All the smart people are voting for Hillary.
2. All the celebrities you want to fuck are voting for Hillary.
3. Hillary is winning in the polls, she's going to win.
4. All the cool people are voting for Hillary.

You want to be cool, smart, and fuck pretty celebrities, right? You better vote for Hillary.

The problem is, all of the old media tricks only work on people who don't understand them.

>I know of 2 TV producers, 1 newspaper editor, 1 on-air news personality and 2 members of congress who are regular Sup Forums users
>Things that are actually true

Pick one

It's ok, we come harvest the salt on FB and Twitter, no need to deliver at our door Carl.

Gosh, I guess you're right.

I don't know what I'm talking about.
No one has ever heard of Sup Forums
Sup Forums played no part in the election
pepe is an illusion.

Damn you guys need to work in a few campaigns to see how it really is.

Delicious white liberal cuck tears. Keep crying, SJW faggot.

Fact: liberals have tiny penises, you can look it up.

I worked on your mom's campaign faggot

Y'all courted racists, xenophobes, misogynists, and magical thinkers all while pushing everyone else away.

In other words, Sup Forums is a white thing and whites voted as they typically do, not much change up or down. You impacted nothing, it's the people not welcome here that didn't vote for Hillary.

Keep praising KEK doe, the rest of us will be doing real shit to make real changes.

>"w-we memed OUR GUY into t-the white h-house boys!"
>mfw Sup Forums actually believes they did anything beyond getting pepe on CNN
Pic HEAVILY related.

>Latinos, Blacks, Millennials stayed home

that's of voters you idiot, they dropped hillary for third parties

If you knew how old my mom was, you would take that back.

Not at all. Two people are walking on a road in the same direction. Are they walking together or are they just walking in the same direction?

It wasn't a matter of courting the white supremacists. No one wants their endorsement; in fact, we'd prefer they endorse the other guy.

But for those who were paying close enough attention, there was a hell of a lot more going on in here between all the racist bullshit.

Weaponized autism, as someone once put it in here.

Sup Forums gets the news first. They work out the arguments, they make memes, they start to spread them.

At the same time, lots of people who need to have an opinion in a hurry before they do their guest spot on pop in here and find the one that works that isn't racist.

The next thing you know, the MSM is carrying our talking points. Most of the time they try to attack them, but often times they steal them (but never say where they got them).

Another example... remember the time that all the kids crashed the pool party and the cop drew his gun?

MSM started by saying "oh bad cop, why did he draw his gun on "children"

An hour after the video came out, I posted a series of images on Sup Forums showing that the other guy had put himself into a shooting stance and had reached behind him like he was drawing a weapon and only THEN did the cop draw his weapon.

I posted those images ONLY here. Within 1 hour, those images had made it to a right wing blog. Within 2 hours fox news had their over version of the frame grab and my words were coming out of their mouths.

About 6 months ago, something I posted ONLY in pol wound up copy/pasted into a story that was the banner headline on the Drudge Report.

You guys just don't get it. EVERYONE reads us. Some read us to hate, some read us to learn. But EVERYONE reads us and the cream of our ideas rise to the top.

Probably a good portion of those 18-29 year olds that trump picked up have been influenced by or seen at least 1 pro-Trump meme that came from here I guarantee it.

>big differences in individual minorities which translate into small differences when compared to the total voting population
>ignoring anyone above age 29
>ignoring the higher rep voter turnout of whites, which still make up the majority

This pic is misleading and useless beyond comparing black and hispano turnout 2012/16 and also randomly looking at voters age 18-29

When will minorities realize that the left are only using them for votes and don't care about them whatsoever?

>rest of us will be doing real shit to make real changes.
Yes, I'm sure rioting in two areas like the uncivilized streetmonkeys you are, truly shows how much of a change you're really making.
A.K.A None.

TL;DR of this thread is

Trump actually got less of the overall white vote than Romney. Gender preferences changed, but more or less cancelled each other out.

The real "culprit" in the election was male minority (black, hispanic, asian) voters. They moved toward Trump in significant numbers and even approached Bush levels.

>Anectodal "evidence"

Look the sooner you realize you had a good time but accomplished nothing, much like eating cotton candy, the easier it will be on you.

Facts matter.

The keys to trump victory were...

1. Low african american turnout in big cities

2. Convincing women that it's sexist to vote for Hillary just because she's a woman.

Result... african american turnout low enough to not put Hillary over the top.

42 % of all women in US voted for Trump.

Yep, that must be it.

And bernie bros being anti-hillary

Yes, I forgot about that.

Keep tweaking the noses of the Bernouts about how Hillary stole the nomination from her.

Keep publishing the wikileaks showing the the HRC campaign and the media conspired to cut him off at the knees.

I know a bunch of Bernouts who sat out this election.