U
S
T

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election/results/president
twitter.com/AnonBabble

karma is a bitch

How the fuck did she win the popular vote when in both cases she was the least liked and most boring candidate?

if that isn't proof of rigging I don't know what is

She had nowhere near the enthusiasm of Obama

How the FUCK did she manage those numbers other than through rigging?

Look at her fucking rallies. Most of them were a fraction of Trump's rallies, yet somehow we are to believe these numbers?

Give me a fucking break.

>2,272 and 1/2 delegates

What?

Turns out appealing to spread out demographics like "women" and "minorities" is not a winning strategy.

Soros machines
Bussing in illegals
Bussing in felons
Bs polls

C'mon man, is this your first time on Sup Forums?

The left has gone so far they literally split single delegates in some close races

I shit you not

Retard detected

show the 30k people who showed up to see Hillary Clinton, Bruce Springsteen, and Bon Jovi

People in politics have known things about Hillary Clinton that the average person has only begun to unveil.

I bet they've been quietly fighting against her success this entire time. She's that god damn terrible.

Clinton went after him with a buzzsaw.

>show the 30k people who showed up to see Bruce Springsteen and Bon Jovi

ftfy

Democrat primaries have more zeroes in the number of deletgates than Republican primaries like how Modern Warfare 2 added a zero to all the points from CoD4.

KEKAROO

SHILLARY IS HUGELY UNLIKEABLE

THE DEMOCRATS IN SWING STATES ALIENATED BY HOW SHE RIGGED THE PRIMARIES AGAINST BURNIE STAYED HOME

THAT IS WHY SHE LOST, DEMOCRATS

UR OWN LIBKUCKS SHILLDAWG!

THE DELEGATES, BARACK

lmao didnt see all this fuckery from the SJW with this, so should we also get rid of delegate count also since everyone wants the popular vote since their POS candidate lost

Actually voting is hard, clicking a button that says "I like Hillary" is easy.

its was before Whites and males started also doing it. now its back to even

The establishment wanted the "anti-establishment" candidate Barrack Obama.

Black delegates

BLACKS ARE PROPERTY THEY DONT EVEN COUNT AS A HALF PERSON

They flipped a coin and it landed on its side

holy fuck, obama and hillary look like they've aged 30 years

Ted Cruz gnawed on one.

Delegate had a nasty divorce, wife took half

I would not be surprised if they dabbled with narcotics after all the shit that's happened it just would not fucking surprise me.

did she seriously win the popular vote?

am writing this not to alarm, but to inform. I believe the Cabal is going to attempt to steal the election, and I'll describe how they plan to do it below.
>There are currently 3 states that have not declared a winner of the presidential election.

The states are Arizona, Michigan, and New Hampshire.
Looking at other sources of information, however, and we get different results. For Arizona, [link to results.azcentral.com] shows that 2 precincts are NOT reported. There are 1467 precincts reporting out of 1469. Which is correct? Why hasn't the Secretary of State declared a winner?
For Michigan, it appears that all precincts have reported, but still, no winner has been declared.
And same thing for New Hampshire, 100% of precincts reporting. Still not called.

>HERE IS THEIR PLAN - The Cabal plans to either delay these states then force recounts and find "missing ballots" and switch all of these states to Hillary.
BUT THEN - This leaves Trump up by only 9 electoral votes. And they have already created the notion that TRUMP LOST THE POPULAR VOTE - SO... a majority of Americans wanted Hillary. They will force 9 or 10 Electors to switch their votes to Hillary (bribes, or the popular vote was for Hillary, threat of death - maybe photos of the other people Hillary has killed).

>we need to start spreading this news so people are aware of this, so this is not surprising when they execute their plans.
>Then, people need to contact the offices of the Secretary of State below, and find out information about why the Secretaries haven't declared a winner. We need these state to declare a winner. Trump will go up by 27 electoral votes, and it would be too difficult to force 36 Electors to flip their votes to Hillary.
We've been celebrating, relaxing, appreciating a rest from the exhaustion of this election. BUT IT IS NOT OVER. Let's do our duty and force this issue now. We cannot let them steal this election. We have won... but it ISN'T OFFICIAL YET.

GET TO WORK.

underrated

Because most electoral systems have some kind of districting. Once a Candidate wins a district, it doesnt matter how many more votes they get past victory, it counts the same.
So multiple razor thin wins can be more effective that a few solid wins.

Rigged it and won against obama
Against trump in the general, popular vote is a poor measure, since y in deep x states won't bother

Absentee votes are still being collected and tallied. Its tight enough that its still technically possible for resukt to change.

No wonder she drinks so much, she is her own curse

It's a midget

I don't know why your acting as if she's won the popular vote.

cnn.com/election/results/president
click on "popular vote"

We're still counting votes, and even CNN has Trump projected winner of popular vote. She only leads by 300k.

Yes, that's right CTR. 300k. Even with all the dead people and illegals the dems got to vote.