What do you think they talked about, Sup Forums?

what do you think they talked about, Sup Forums?

Michelle: Hi
Melania: Hi

Michelle: How are you?
Melania: How are you?

Michelle: Huh?
Melania: Huh?

Michelle: Oh my god
Melania: Oh my god

fucking kek

Melania asked if she was a 'transwoman', and that if so she would make sure to keep her secret.

It was all very politically correct and tasteful.

L MA O

Ha

Obviously Melania asked for beauty tips from based Queen Michelle.

Fpbp

Realistically, they talked about nothing. Too much awkwardness. Probably just Michelle speaking and Melania nodding.

They both discussed their hate for Hillary + Bill.

What kind of concealer do you use to hide your Afghans adams apple?

>Of greetings! How you are being the day of now?
>YAAAAAAAAS SISTAH DA KIDZ FATSO

She told that tranny she's going to fix her school lunches.

Clothes and shopping probably.

fpbp

>Michael whipped out his 12 inch BBC and raped Melania in her YUGE gaping vagoo that has already been stretched out by Trump's 14.88 inch god-cock for an hour and a half but still couldn't cum because the vagoo was too big so he pulled out, frustrated that his 12 inch flaccid nigger chode had been defeated by Melania's grand sperm canyon
>as Melania grinned smugly, Michael stormed out of the room and took his frustration out on one of the lucky Comet Ping Pong "100,000th customer prize winners" chained up in the white house basement while Melania washed the filthy black pubic hairs out of her massive gaper in the restroom
>later that day, on her way out of the white house, Melania whispered one powerful word into Michael's ear that left him speechless:
>"nigger"

Melania probably cursed "her" in one of the many languages that Michelle doesn't speak.

Michelle got pointers on how to pass as a woman

BBC SS detail

That's just fucking funny right there.

FPBP.

Melania: Zdravo kurba črna
Michelle: What?
Melania: It means hello!
Michelle: Oh, haha, kurba črna to you too!

Melania: You must tell me...
Michelle: I can't.
Melania: Come on. Do you know how long its been since I got fucked by someone who doesn't need to take blue pills?
Michelle: Yes. Its as big as they say.
Melania: Think I can have a go?
Michelle: Behave biatch.

don't do this, we are too close to seven sevens for such trolling.

melania cant understand clicks

lol

based slovenia

Nice

I don't get it

what is >Melania speech scandal

That because your an american :P

XD Good one.

nice meme

How NOT to be a nigger?

Serious answer: Michelle probably tried some last ditch MUH FEMINISM and "promote health as the first lady!" arguments and Melania said "we are going to make America beautiful again". They then both faked having an enjoyable time as they exchanged small talk and at the end hugged and went "wow we should keep in touch!" but as soon as they were out of earshot both said "...fucking bitch"

Hey man. We all know that once a woman that gets wet on power and money achieves it the next step is black dick... Sorry. Just the way it is... She still has needs...

Michael asked Melania about that special tape models use to avoid wardrobe malfunctions. You know, to hide his penis better.

i hope they talked shit about the clintons