Addressing Calexit

Hey Sup Forums. I cannot stress this enough, please don't make Calexit popular. I like being American, I also like being Californian. As a republican, I'd hate our cucked government to lead California as a nation. I'd hate to die of thirst because our last gallon of water was denied. I'd hate to leave this wonderful nation that got Trump elected. Punish us, you may. But not like this.

I'm a Californian in Washington right now, ready to fight to reconquer my homeland if necessary.

Will fight for my state if necessary. Our government must be overthrown before our democratic autism destroys us.

>not wanting to live in Jefferson
>not wanting to live in greater California

WE ARE GIVING CALIFORNIA TO MEXICO AND NOBODY CAN STOP IT

KEK WILLS IT

move inland until the government comes in to take care of the Californian menace

We meme CalExit for the keks

California MUST SECEDE! It would be the ultimate meme!

KEK WILLS IT

Californian here, CALexit is stupid

But four Californias plan is a great idea

Fucking LA and San Fran can go to hell for all I care

I'd live in Jefferson.
Kek wills that we overthrow our shitlib government.
If we secede, we become a republican nation. Our drought must be taken care of, as well.

Either move to Jefferson or flee to a proper state, because Commiefornia is out of here.

LA is cancer. Fucking spics and nigs everywhere. San Francisco can go fuck itself. Our main plan should be strategy, and how we can conquer our cucked government before it drags itself down with us.

>[state-name]exit

No non-Californian in their right mind is going to support a constitutional amendment to this effect.

Literally the only chance, be if Texas and California both secede and team up in a Civil War.

Think about that for a second.

>California, a bastion of liberal cucks
>Texas, a bastion of haters of liberal cucks

NOPE. CALIFORNIA CAN GO SHUT ITS BITCH KEKING ASS UP.

If it secedes we'd never have to deal with all those electoral votes it gives to the libs... Or is it does, we can use the war effort to take it back to slaughter the cucks there

Trump is so damn good,

he'll KEEP us a Republican nation...

and still KEEP California.

Can't stump the Trump.

America will take back the inland conservative farming areas

It sucks being poor in Calirfornia because if this shitty state secedes itself i'll be forced to stay in this cuck "country".

I got some nice gets, so that cancels out the possibility of us becoming a shitlib state/nation in the next few years. Trump might actually be able to save us, though, I do believe that.

Why not leave? Texas is close.

Don't worry, after CA realizes that their GDP doesn't even cover the cost of their citizens' entitlements without federal subsidies, they'll beg to come back. Of course, I doubt Trump would take them. Maybe CA could join Mexico?

Please don't Calexit. I thought my war was over and I get to enjoy American freedom. I don't want to go back to the battlefield of memetic warfare. I don't want to be drafted by libtards.

Let's get this ball rolling!

I can't wait

get out when you secede

This is fucking perfect, get that shit trending on the #CalExit hash tag!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING CANADIANS!

Here's a template. Have at it. Make sure It's got a negative spin, Important shit in red, font is Century Gothic, with and without bold

I will refuse to fight for shitlibs, it's not happening.

>CA leaves
>No fed army to protect government. Moonbeam from hordes of mountain people sick of CA gun laws
>no water

Wouldn't last a week, although the newly formed NCR on friendly terms with the USA would be fantastic.

Calexit is great, as it would allow you to split into 4 states. You could easily have your nothern jefferson if you can convince that area to remain loyal to the union and be a forward base for troops retaking socal.

>1819
>US secedes California to the Republic of California
FUUUUCCCCK!

Oh boy, we have plenty of time to meme this into reality.

Say buh-bye to your beloved state, amigo.

I just wonder if kek truly vult.

That's it, I'm gonna do it. You guys are alright, don't go to 2016 tomorrow.

Any price would be worth Calexit. Republicans win all presidential elections forever, while we can simply wall up California, cut off the water, and let them all die.

kinda shitty but here's one to spread

Please no, you don't know what you are doing.
What about us republicans in CA?

This is going to be fucking great. We're going to meme California out of the fucking US.

Thats the idea!

KEK WILLS IT

>What about us republicans in CA?
We read the writing on the wall and gtfo

Kek wills that we will become republican.

It's happening it's all part of kek's master plan

Doubles confirm.

NOOOOOOOOOO
I won't accept my fate. I refuse to.

do a West Virginia in the northern part of cali

>mfw poorfag
>mfw can't move to northern California
Fuck. Behind the wall I stay.

Bay Area here, i seriously WANT this to happen. It wont, the people are just yapping like little lap dogs similar to how texis was last election, but I can still hope every day.

Think about it, who is REALLY going to go along with it? Nappa valley and everything north will just say get fucked and mind their own business. Mountain country between tahoe and death valley would have an incredibly weak resolve. Orange county would serve to split supply lines between the bay area / socal.

Realistically, what youre looking at is a true People's Republic of Berkeley, and SoCal holdout. Most of the white people in the bay area are nogunz, and most of the asians are either conservative 2nd generation, or actual immigrants who dont want to get roped in to another communist regime. Plus they mostly hate black people.

Mid-Cal like Fresno, Bakersfield, Salinas / watsonville might be motivated because theres so many mexicans, but theyre so hopelessly stupid that it won't matter.

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ meme this into existence, Sup Forums i'll move up to jefferson and lol @ the PRB going completely under in 20 years due to incompetence and massive white flight.

If I could move up to Jefferson, I would and then vote for Calexit. There's no better way to say this, user. All I know is that I'm fucked if that wall is built around me.

This is a bad idea. This would basically fuck up the entire USA, since California is one of the biggest economic centers in the country.

If California secedes then that means civil war, possibly, which is not something I want to die for. Further, it means that we're divided as a nation which would result in both the USA and New California becoming huge targets for military invasions.

We literally just legalized weed so I'm sure everyone will smoke up and chill out.

Sorry lads, Calexit is a great idea. If California secedes, there won't be a Democrat in the presidential office for a long, long time.

Good like though, you have to go back.

Would fuck over the US economy if California leaves, we're also not self sustained.