So hill is leaving bill lol

christiantimesnewspaper.com/clinton-divorce/

Other urls found in this thread:

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/HRClintonSignature.png
christiantimesnewspaper.com/hillary-clinton-blames-racism-for-cincinnati-gorillas-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Doubt it

lmao

last bump

Now that Huma is single....

whoa. any corroborating sources?

its funny because if she divorced him after he cheated on her she would have been heralded as a champion for women

doubt
but good if true

lol they can get married and move to Saudi

>christiantimesnewspaper.com

Their political careers are over so their marriage is completely worthless now. They probably haven't felt anything for each other in decades.

kek

i very much doubt this is true

ditto; i'd like to see source

Why do this when Bill looks like he could drop any moment? The man is ancient at this point.

I think this might be legit. She will get arrested and they keep Bill out of this

Christian Times is a "satire" site that prints believable lies for clickbait.

I highly doubt it but it'd make me laugh so much that I might die. I can't take this much winning.

President Trump pls. PLS!

Bullshit bump.

I wanna see Trump & Bill play golf together again

Maybe Trump can let him bang some bimbo in the oval office again for old times sake

fake

Bill will drop her first

why keep that old pile of meat when you can have throw away 5 year olds whenever you want?

He wants to die a free man.

I tried to save the image of her signature from Wikipedia and post it here, but they use a weird format, so it didn't save properly. This is the error message I got when I tried to attach it.

Signature is wrong btw

you're a master shopper senpai

I think this is fake. The signatur looks really like the one in this link
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/e6/HRClintonSignature.png

Other parts like the date is pasted there.

>yfw hilloli leaves you

Mmmhhh sloppy bimbo sex

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

Everyone knows this is gonna happen but i doubt it would be this soon

Did you write this? Good stuff.

It's pasta from right after the conventions. good shit

that looks shopped. i can tell by the pixels and having seen quite a few shops in my time.

Does Bill Clinton really think he could possibly escape from Hillary? She has a loooooong kill list

if they'd done it during the campaign, she'd have had the support of every single woman in the nation.

fake
gay

Can divorced people be forced to testify against each other?

This doesn't look legit.

her signature is a little too dark

but good job

I read that link as christian mingle

I doubt it is true for no other reason than them being married means Bill does not have to testify against her ever in a court of law

If they are divorced he can be forced to

christiantimesnewspaper.com/hillary-clinton-blames-racism-for-cincinnati-gorillas-death/

It's about as legit as the last CTN I saw on pol but good job on the forgery

FAKE AS FUCK! Every fucking news station would be talking about this right now.

this is a really bad shop, try harder