Tell me about Gypsies Sup Forums, are they really as bad as people say they are? I virtually know nothing about them

Tell me about Gypsies Sup Forums, are they really as bad as people say they are? I virtually know nothing about them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ol7sLWE0JJc
rferl.org/a/ukraine-romany-roma-killing-loshchynivka/27952958.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3jVc8coAUhc
varlamov.ru/1728677.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here we have indigenous gipsies and romanian gipsies.
human thrash
scum of the earth.
literally unbearable.
mankind wouln't lost nothing. NOT A THING if these fuckers go extinct tomorrow

Only gypsy you have to know about is Dan Diaconescu, Kek has given him a special purpose on this Earth

Bump for interest

They are former lowest caste of moldavian serfs who were liberated by russian's tsar edict which liberated peasants all over russian empire (for which russian peasants killed him because they liked being assfucked by feudals).

Essentially they were so fucking poor they didn't even have a shack to live, so their owner would give them a cart, and tell them to get him some money or prepare to be killed.

Do they have qt's?

Are Gypsies like abbos? How do they compare to hood niggers?

I am pretty moderate by Sup Forums standards, I am neither an antisemite nor do I approve of turning the middle east into nuclear wasteland.
But gypsies ... gypsies all need to be gassed.

The children are beggars.
The young people steal.
The adults hustle and steal.
The women hustle and beg.
The old people beg.

They can steal from you but they consider stealing you taking back what they took from you.

The most gifted salesman I've ever had the privilege to learn from and work with is a gypsy born in the 60's. The guy was shamelessly awesome. Also shameless in general. Still owes me 5 bucks.

But why?

this i think even most liberals agree somewhat that gypos are subhuman that need zyklon b

you do not even look at them. fuck it, is walking trash. you can't get a gipsy girl, they get married in their teenage.
they go 3 days of wedding celebration. they make a virginity proof by puttin a tissue inside brides vagina.
these people are errors of the nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=ol7sLWE0JJc

They can't be worse than nigger though, you have no idea what Americans deal with.

Romanianfag here

I remember when I was a kid gypsies use to go around stealing sewer lids to sell as scrap. Never had a pleasant experience with one.

These people are worse than niggers.

Jesus Christ that cake must cost $5000

"culture"

>all those manlets
holy shit I would be like a god to them, I could cuck every single one of those shitskins and have a harem all to myself

>These people are worse than niggers.

No. Niggers go around raping and robbing, they are also all on welfare, meanwhile gypsies are just poorfags in countries that have no welfare to give them. I bet if they were in a 1st world country they'd just be on welfare and not commit crimes unlike niggers who still take gibs while raping, robbing, and killing.

I don't compare spanish gipsies with american niggers because I know nothing about the second ones and I prefer not to talk. but this people... dude... just this afternoon I read a noitce about a family wich can not enter to their house because it has been occupied by gipises and law protects them (and lefties yell racism)

I forgot to mention. when looking at the video, remember. these people. all of them. live from the "gib me" s

This, brb going to Romania

Both Romanian gypos and pikeys are subhuman.

I feel dirty writing this, but romanian gyppos make our local trash look tame.

The good thing of gyppos compared to niggers is that they do not run for POTUS/judge/anything with power. Well they only run from the cops.

>I feel dirty writing this
what?

That the idea to """"defend"""" or """justify""" spanish gyppos against anyother collective sounds like cursing a terrible blasphemy.

They have begging rings set up in Romania... Some become millionaires doing this.

great sex

Romanian gipises export this shit when they go out. I saw these things here.

Ill share a stoy i had with gypos a month ago

>late at night
> going to atm at bus station
> 4 gypsie women and two men come up behind me all talking at once trying to distract me or something
>feel like im about to get shanked or robbed
>turn around and scream loudly to back up
> they start talking in romanian loudly
>the men put hands in pockets
> take out pocket knife and scream top of my lungs to back the fuck up
> they move back like 10 feet
> finish getting money from atm
>they are yelling and screaming the whole time
>as i walk away they spit towards me and it almost hits me
> was a second away from losing it and stabbing all the cunts
> remember spain will put you atleast 10 years behind bars for it
> walk away

I have other stories with these subhumans and ive never had any trouble with africans or south americans

Gypsies are the worst thing in the world.

THEY REALLY DONT YOU FUCKING AUTIST WEEB

>The good thing of gyppos compared to niggers is that they do not run for POTUS/judge/anything with power.

this. they can't organize themselves at all. in my gf's town they elected a "gypsy mayor" (not the town's mayor, just for themselves) who can't read

Holy fuck that's scary. In that situation I probably would have just stood there and tried to ignore them; would I be kill?

south americans here mostly have troubles betwen them (gangs and so)
Africans don't give any problem as they are poor as shit. when they get some money they start thinking they are kangz and sheit.

moors, romanian (gipsies) not enough zyklon b for them.

Because education and hard work are racist.
Traditionally they also marry between 8 and 12, literal mudshit tier culture.

We should have just gassed them all in the chaos of the revolution.

wait are you not a gypsy?

Subhuman garbage that contributes nothing.
The only thing they care about is making more bastards and living off welfare. 85% haven't worked a single day in their life.
Constantly being tolerated by the government and defended by NGO cucks, while paying for nothing and bothering the working people living near then by blasting constant music till the early hours.
Every idiot defends them by saying the countries they live in make their lives hell, while they are the same wherever they go.
Truth be told, there are a handful that are ok, just like blacks I guess, but most of them should be executed without any remorse.

Pol would love the guy actually, he's like Alex Jones the eastern European version

Gypsies are nomadic people from India buddy, their language is literally some sort of sanskrit

Guys cmon there has to be some qts

so, what are you?

with those trips, a KEK prophet

Don't know about gypsies but the Irish equivalent Irish travellers are subhuman scum

There are, but if you fuck them you'll have their entire tribe by your doorstep the next morning and you need to flee town.

maternal great-grandad is gypsy

got into real estate, his son became infamous in a town for building slums

heard also american romany got heavily into auto repair in the 50s-80s because you could set up shop in some small town and rip-off helpless highway travelers with an expensive jerry-rig that breaks down a day later

bulgarian friend got his bicycle stolen when he was a child by an adult cigany, he went inside for lunch and came out and saw him riding away on it

gypsies are ok, they're the original anarchists, but I don't blame people for hating them

>Irish travellers
hmm

Gypsies come from India.

Googled it, they are gipsies.

so, this happens everywhere? not just here?

Are they actually violent though?

yea they will not leave and incircle you until you give them money and even if you do they might still sucker punch while you reach for change . Or most lickely pickpocket you since there are so many of them and you dont realise what is going on
i was shitting myself on the inside but my
screaming and pulling the knife scared them enough to fuck off
yea this is spot on

>Alex Jones the eastern European version

Alex Jones was a lot different 10-20 years ago

Yes.

If you catch them stealing from you, they have NO problem slipping a knife between your ribs.

yes, they have axe gangs

>tfw no Irish traveler gf

>Tell me about Gypsies Sup Forums, are they really as bad as people say they are?

They are worse. At least abos live far away from civilization and are too stupid to do anything.

>666
Of course mi Spanish hermano.

Praise Satan.

Sure. They beat up school teachers and people who own business and catch them stealing on the reg. Only to get free judicial aid and MUH RACISM demonstrations from cancerous lefties in government and social security.

Cops don't even dare fuck with them.

Damn Europe seems kind of scary now. niggers I can deal with but violent brown manlets who speak currynigger seem way out of my comfort zone.

T-They're only in certain parts right?

Yes. No word of a lie, they are as bad as everyone says they are.

FUCKING SCUM

rferl.org/a/ukraine-romany-roma-killing-loshchynivka/27952958.html

CLEANSE THESE SUBHUMANS

>errors of the nature

Top kek

Any Gypsie who had any money long escaped Europe. There's like 1 million in USA alone and you don't know it. All that's left in Europe are the poorest ones who couldn't move. Millions and millions of them.

Dan wasn't so different with elodia either

I had one run after me for 50 meters in the city the other day. She tried to sell me some shitty street paper, but I said no and she would not accept it. Who the fuck carries cash unless picking up anyway? "mista pleez taek". Also thought I saw a very weird midget, but it was just a dude who was sitting on his knees, begging. Those assholes leave their own country, in order to travel here to beg. What in the name of fuck

We'll trade them for your blacks.

You can have Ireland aswell.

I worked at a house once overlooking a nice park once, gypsies set up camp on that park and a week later or so they were removed.
The old women who's house we were working on told us that so many people in the area had there garden furniture stolen cars broken into to local children's football team were harassed and mugged ect ect, just pure coincidence of course that all this happened at the same time gypsies were in the area.

What really made me rage was reading the local paper the section where people write in. Some cunt wrote in that he doesn't understand why gypsies get such a bad reputation apparently they were lovely people and didn't cause harm to people in the local area, AND THEY LEFT THE PARK CLEAN AND TIDY
The local council sent workers into the camp after they were evicted and for 4 days men in white suits and masks cleaned the area up because the gypsies and left so much rubbish and human waste, I watched this with my own eyes whilst working at the house and I fail to understand what world this guy lives in writing that in the local paper.

Romanians? Mostly vlachs which themselves are a lot of tribes latinized then romanized through administration. The Wikipedia page is for the most part some sort of accurate

All you need to do is ask any Mediterranean country what their opinion of this sub-human scum is, invariably the answer will be the same.

Americans and Northern countries have a very romanticized view of gypsies. It's not like that faggy movie Chocolat, or whatever the fuck it was. They're not these free spirit types with dumbass rituals and who love nature. They're leeches that obey no laws, comply to no authority, pay no taxes, get free money for fucking like rats and buy a brand new Mercedes every 6 months.

They're the people Slavs and Mediterraneans look down on to feel better about themselves, even though they're all subhuman.

Excuse me, romanticized? They shit in public over here, fucking savages. While it is not PC to talk shit about "roma people" (as is the PC term... they're fucking gypsies), they are despised. What a bunch of leeches

lefties and people who complain about racism against gipsies didn't live near them in his life. this is a condition that never falls.
I live near a school, in front of it is a play area for the little kids. parents have to put their kids name on toys to avoid gipsies gettin them.

> They're not these free spirit types with dumbass rituals

Not all of them...

;_; no bullying

Only thing I know is what Europeans have said over and over again - that they essentially exist only to steal, fight, and fornicate.

And that Romanians get understandably butthurt whenever people get the two confused.

That's not true, wherever they are they will remain in their ghettos and live from drugdealing and stealing. It's just their nature

Only met a gypsy once and she was a fat slut.

țigan detected

Norway doesn't count, cunt. You're not cucked like those fags in Sweden. Ask them about the gypsies.

Well, Romania is the shithole they come from, they should take some responsibility instead of being pedantic about it.

I sadly happen to live in a place that suffered from these. They are like your niggers, except
>Far, far worse
>All of them are stereotypical. Literally.
>Their lives are all about breeding. I have even heard they take pills so they can have kids at 12
>They don't only steal, but scavenge. They steal wires, car parts, whatever has large enough amounts of metal
>They are most certainly the single lowest form of existence, a fucking rabid squirrel has more reason, not kidding
>The laws that ((((them)))) caused even help them continue this behavior

on the other hand

>they don't often chimp out

I'll explain you the romania/gipsies thing.
most of the people who goes out of romania are gipsies.
so, when people here see them, they don't see gipsies, they see romanians.
and then, romanian people get mad because of this generalization. and they are right. I saw a romanian family once at beach. woman, man, children, everything normal, pale as fuck. that's it

No, fuck you. Romania was trying to gas em all in WWII till the Allycucks came

Cioară detected

Nu sunt țigan dar dacă ai destui bani poți sa apelezi la vrăjitoare cu flacăra violet sa câștigi la loterie.

Well, sure they are as nasty as american niggers (drugs/stealing/etc), BUT at least they are not as agressive as kebabs (e.g. chechens), I never heard about public murders or terrorism by gypsies.

Can you tell if this is Gypsy language? I've been trying to find a translation everywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=3jVc8coAUhc

They r still better than muslims and jews they r mostly christians and that's the reason they can be here in the past. Anyhow drugdealers fruitsellers beggars and copper thieves and mostly nomads

varlamov.ru/1728677.html

Gypsy architecture, and a suitable CAPTCHA.

They are disgusting parasites. Too bad the war ended in 1945, 2 more years, and we could have finished exterminating the gipsies. They leech on the host country and breed like rabbits. All of them should be killed, regardless of age or gender.
I think most Eastern/Central Europeans agree with me

ask kripp

Take the most neurotic, backstabbing, two-faced jews you know. Now imagine if those jews had sub 80 IQ. That's basically what gypsies are.

Race war when, my brother?

>are they really as bad as people say they are?
yes
/thread

>they are better than muslims and jews because they are cristians.

oh boy, go suck your priest dick while you get lost on jeesuz merciful eyes you fuckin faggot.
thery are evangelist and they do whatever the fuck they want. how are they cristians.
go die and meet your god.

Well, they do kill, but quite rarely compared to usa nogs or mudshits. And they are too dumb to organize major chimpages, their warbands are laughable in courage and actual combat performance

Yes
There are good mudslimes
There are NOT good gypsiesNot even one on 100000

They're afraid of frogs

Yes some kind of, but it doesn't sound that Arabic enough like i recall stupid gypsies talking.

Maybe my memory is bad

They look like they're having fun!

>I think most Eastern/Central Europeans agree with me
Honestly, I think the existence of gypsies is one of the things that really redpills everybody here, the left is essentially nonexistent, and even tthose that exist can't really deny their sheer racial inferiority. The only problem is gyppos literally breed faster than we can pile them

Nah, way too Arabic sounding.

I was only trying to explain why we don't kick the gypsies back in the XVI century just like the moors and the jews