French Election Thread

We have to save France.
Let's fuck Juppé's shit up, and meme Marine into presidency.

Useful links:

frontnational.com/
blancheurope.com/
fdesouche.com/
twitter.com/MLP_officiel

>Marine Le Pen, Donald Trump's election isn't the "end of the world", but rather, the "end of a world"
youtube.com/watch?v=2TZD2ykrteo
>Marine Le Pen on Trump's victory: "A great joy for the FN (National Front)"
youtube.com/watch?v=OZ9mtecuuDQ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11621292
politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how do i into helping france

From my experience, the French are self-righteous, love France, and feel superior to England. The love of the France 'romance' identity is something we need to promote as being 'the norm', that not wanting to defend French culture is abominable. I'm sure the French want Paris to be safe and romantic again.

IMHO: Muslim men do not understand romance.

c'est quand qu'on a une liste concrete des candidats ? car la je voudrais faire une liste pour nos cher Sup Forumsacks mais avec tout les 60/70 mec qui veulent leur 500 signatures , c'est chaud

Good Idea we need to show how great France were before all the cucking happened

17 mars 2017, c'est la date limite. Grosso modo, t'auras le candidat LR, le candidat PS, le candidat EELV (Yannick Jadot), le candidat FN (Marine Le pen) sur et certain. Après reste les autres "non affiliés" qui vont sans doute perdre au premier tour: Mélenchon, Macron, Bayrou(?), Dupont-Aignan et autres.

hop down a chimney, buy a quran and rent a boat to france. more muslims = more people crying to protect their culture shit = more people willing to vote for nationalist parties.

kankerwaal

If we want to impact the primary of the right, we have to act quick.

Vote euroskeptical

If I could speak frog I'd help

Godspeed Jean Claude

Liberty for France. Revolution against the invaders. Muslim men do not respect French values, or French women.

Trump + Brexit have put the wind at our sails.

I would travel to France, but we need the French to lead. Posters, spread videos of women being attacked and heckled in France (there is enough out there). France needs to avoid becoming Sweden.

>va sur le site des différentes personnes qui veulent 500 signatures
>tombe sur cette petite merde algerienne qui a surement pas fini le college

KEK

So, who do we vote for?
Fillon?
Sarko?
We need to choose.

strawpoll.me/11621292
strawpoll.me/11621292
strawpoll.me/11621292
strawpoll.me/11621292
strawpoll.me/11621292

How do you even shill in french?

thanks dutchfriends

>3615 FEEL

MES COTES SONT EN ORBITE

you had me at "hop down a chimney"

I would imagine France of all people would redpilled.

My neighbour baguettes, you need to win this. If you leave the EU, there's no way it can be propped up on the shoulders of the few remaining supporting nations as leeches such as Poland eat into the funding.

Do it! Make France great again!

French/Dutch here, can I come home?

Only got a French first name.

What are some recent polls for the right primary.

Also, does MLP really stands a chance against a right candidate ?

Trump had anti-corruption + nationalism to fight with. MLP will only have anti-corruption...

Vendu, fayot... ouais c'est dur.

I'll do my part to meme

mhmmm Do you enjoy baguettes ? and smelly cheese ?

Gauchos
Gauchisses
Bien-Pensants

Learning french to shill the candidate in my comunity

Le minitel surtour

FRANCE SMASH THE SCUM! VOTE LE PEN!

>Let me tell you about your country

So is this officially the next country we are going to fight to uncuck? Because I see a lot of countries vying for the position and I need to know where to focus my efforts.

Only Juppé, Sarko and Fillon can win the primary. The question is who from these three men have the less chance to win against the FN?
I think this is Sarkozy but he is quite hated so the FN could do a great score in front of him.
So I would support Sarko.

Whatever, polls don't change anything. Put the most flawed candidate opposing Le Pen. Hillary, despite being a woman, had baggage of corruption and taking dirty money.

Le Pen has baggage of her father, however she's a woman, she has that bonus and of fighting for the values of the native French.

We need a French named website to lead this. Any suggestions? Should have nothing to do with any candidate. A theme of fighting for restoration of the French romance culture.

Memes

>antifa destroying a statue of based de gaule
>someone who was against facism

do these peoples even have a brain ?

N'espérez pas voir un jour le FN au pouvoir, cela n'arrivera pas. Jamais la France profonde ne renversera le front républicain et c'est pas parce que Trump est passé aux US que la même chose arrivera chez nous avec LePen.

I am a veteran of the 131st Canadian Keyborne Regiment. Survived the Trump Campaign, harnessing weaponized autism.

I want to offer my services of memetic warfare.....i feel lost now that the war is over....i dont want to go back to being a normie....i want to see digital combat again and die glorious in battle, even if its next to an aussie....

Bored now that American election is over. Are there any websites like reddit in French? Where should I be focusing my abilities? I need to improve my French anyways so shilling is good time spent I figure.

What group is most likely to sway to the FN? In the USA we targeted anti-sjw whites. Perhaps southern cities?

Not a waste of time to answer. I spent probably 1k+ hrs shilling for Trump and i'll do it again as i'm on disability for another year or so.

Yes ! France breaking the chains will be a huge thing to spread nationalism

My favourite is Roquefort or Gorgonzola, baguette is my favourite bread.

My nickname in high school was baguette because of my obviously French features.

C'est sarkozy qu'il faut au deuxième tour. Face à lui Le pen à de loin le plus de chances.

Be sure to remind them that they are losing Asian tourist dollars as everyone gets hit with, "Oh fuck, Paris is full of filthy niggers" shock.

french reddit is either : choualbox or the 15-18 forum of jeuxvideo.com
cant tell wich is worst half the time

thank-you

How can other parties coopting NF's policies be countered?

Centre on the leaders of the best competition and crank up the memes.

If we leave EU, our economy is toast and we become as irrelevant as Spain though. Tough choice

De gaule was very authoritarian and didn't have too many problems sending the army here and there. The logic holds even if those guys don't recognized how much job their actually doing for the globalists.

Seriously, frogfags. I was on the front lines with meme warfare in the last 6 months. I need to know how I can help you guys make France great again.

this guys is a kek apostle, look at his ID

help him find a place to spread the kek word

explain this:

politico.eu/article/marion-le-pen-rap-fetish-marine-far-right-national-front/

youssoupha is an anti white nigger. wtf is marion doing at his concert? fucking traitor bitch.

Fraternite, Liberte, Egalite!

Anti fascist = Anti white

France has to be next. Germany has more potential to lead itself. It's sad, but Sweden has to learn it's lesson the hard way, it may never recover, they are too welcoming and culture suicidal "my country is your country".

They're welcoming, not realising that the migrants have tribal mindsets and will never adopt the Swedish way of life.

impressive taste in cheese for a dutch

We've already shown that they are not the same people. Fuck off Jew

Oh, don't thank him.

Ta mère.

We just started the war we neef to find a plan first and find a solution for the language barrier

She's a qt and seems based, but for god's sake, women shouldn't have a place in politics, it always turns out badly

Isn't there someone else who's also qualified for the position?

Where are all the feminists for Le Pen?

Check these 88s....hold me Sup Forums

>NKM leading the polls

Guys Le Pen happens in April 2017 but before Norbert Hofer needs us!

My family is from chalon sur saone, my grandfather taught me how to eat it at a very young age.

You earned this (you)

GIVE THAT MAN MORE YOUs

Very well my French brother! You fought for us in the Revolutionary War and now it's time for us to return the favor! Viva la France!

The first comment in every general needs to be this picture

Le Pen 2017!! The UK, US and France have always led the West and you will again! Viva la Republique!!

She has energy, and is not afraid to put her neck out in defense of the values of her country. She has the most passion, and is a woman. People will rally behind her no-nonsense never back down attitude. She's the best front-runner for a revolution IMO.

>tfw when anglo canadians will help get trump elected, french canadians will help get FN elected, and all canadians will still have the gayest faggot in the world as their leader

Trying to figure a way to diminish her agency as a women while not wrecking their theory that "Muh identity" is actually a valid focus in politics.

I think he's right. We want to have a candidate from the right that will try to steal Le Pen votes by going her way.

Maybe it's the best we can achieve : make nationalism the real issue for presidential debates

poussée

Wallonia Reunion when?

Hereeee we go. Good start. Im starting to see how this thing is comin together....

Impressive. Very impressive.

THIS

also netherlands 15 march election

the netherlands doesn't have the language problem like france

what's a concrete plan to make Le Pen win? besides posting pepes

Their are other pics of the same couple and the girl on the right has blue eyes in them. Complete garbage

I don't know why but I think we will make it again

you call me a jew? keeeek. kys cuck fetisher.
read article and explain to me then? jean-marie would kill her if he could.

It's like he sprayed glue on a hairy ass beforehand.

Thank you my fellow American brother !
It will be a hard battle against all the medias but we will fight 'till the end !

I wanna help but I don't know how. French twitter account?? Do frogs know pepe yet?

Godspeed leaf... may Kek bless you and your shitposting

How do I help France?

Auvergne, in the middle of France (slightly to the South).

An extremely beautiful region.

1/4

It's going to be hard to fight the meme war when I don't speak french.

I'm ready to help our Frogs who aided us during the Trump arc.

How can I help spread influence for Marion, Jaque?

Posters everywhere in major cities. Revolution is near. Restore Paris. Clean up the country. 'Will you defend your country?' We need defending of invaders to be seen as anti-France.

They won't like being outdone by Anglos, they'll put Marine in office.

Attack from all angles

Highlight here tariffs in the places manufacturing has suffered

Highlight her immigration plans in the suburbs that have been most effected by them

Highlight that 90% of women presidents and prime ministers have been right wing (Vote Le Pen for our daughters)

Not your personal army

Trump was an American phenomenon that was on an American image board. He didn't even have a party.

If you want me to shill for a French right-wing political party, you better put up some shekels.

gather info

I'm willing to help too.
I need to inform me well about French Elections first. Any good read on that you can recommend me, please?

MFGA

Send them 50% of your own weapons.

2/4

Let's create memes.

Juppé ne changera rien à la situation de la France.

"Un vote pour Juppé c'est abandonner"

On ne veut pas d'un Jupépé, ce vieux système politique a fait son temps, c'est le moment de le remplacer.