Now that we have a Christian back in the White House, how do we restore morals to this country...

Now that we have a Christian back in the White House, how do we restore morals to this country? People keep saying Roe v. Wade will not be repealed and that marriage will not be kept sacred, but they also said Trump wouldn't win. I don't believe how you could have voted for Trump if you do not want to Make America Great Again. We were great when we were a Christian country and we will be great again with Trump and Pence.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck pence, trump better keep that faggot in check, funerals for fetuses is retarded

Yes. Bring back witch burnings and creationism too. Little stoning now and then.
PENCE IS THE PUPPET MASTER
YOU WERE ALL BLIND

>you now realize his only purpose was to shore up the bible thumpers' votes

>pence
>faggot
you sodomites are so scrambled.
don't worry we will fix you, one electroshock treatment at a time

Dem thumpers for trumpers.
An incredible thing given his sex life.
I mean he has one.

Obama is a Christian.

>People keep saying Roe v. Wade will not be repealed and that marriage will not be kept sacred

Before Scalia was murdered, the Court was one vote away from repealing Roe and preventing federal gay marriage.

Trump will replace Scalia with a conservative and then he needs one of the liberals to die/retire.

Mike "electric fence or morality" Pence?

He's no true chistian.
He doesn't handle snakes.

>how do we restore morals to this country?
By not appointing that hypocrite in the first place.

Obama was an atheist and look where we are now, he only donned the Christian cowl so he wouldn't be blasted hard.

I don't think anything will be repealed for a long time. Trump needs some of the libs on his side. The country needs to be united to some extent or else this presidency has the potential to be a disaster.

He's not Catholic. He belongs to one of those heretical offshoots that also an offshoot of and offshoot. It's a religion of man, not one of God.

Degeneracy 2016

>no true christian

This sounds familiar somehow...

[citation needed]

Jack Chick knows you work for babylon.

Atheism > desert death cult "religions"

I love all you closet retards who voted for Trump yet do not know why America was great. WE WERE A CHRISTIAN COUNTRY. Now we have lost our morals because we do not follow the bible anymore.

You are a wise and got the reference.
Hat is off for you.

>he's a papist

Kill yourself my man.

>how do we restore morals to this country?

Trump himself said that gay marriage was a settled matter, but he'll stop it from going further

This, Trump needs to maintain a secular nationalist presidency

That's why the founders enjoyed the Age of Reason and danced with deism and cut miracles out of the bibile.

I would have said nothing but some of the people on Sup Forums are very obtuse and would have done that uironically

Pence is fucking white trash.

Shit post, OP.

Wat do?

as someone who knows all religions are nonsense i'll convert to christianity to make america great again

The question is is Trump god because he's a master persuader, or is Trump a master persuader because he's god.

It's easy, put all the faggots into camps. I mean he actually wants to do that.

And all the founders were staunch Christians. I can't wait till Trump ousts you liberal atheists.

By getting this trending!

Look at that mans face

Behind that fabricated smile and look in his eyes is the aim of the Apocalypse of mankind

hahaha. have fun America !

Jefferson Bible doesn't disturb you?
Franklin's deism doesn't distrub you?
Thomas Paine's writings are k?

No true scotsman is only present when there are no actual reasons for an assertion, and the arguer resorts to the fallacy as their only premise.

but "Christian" is more like "patriot" than "american"

Your tears are delicious.

repeal; the johnson amendment. you turn every church in the USA into a mini grassroots organization.

much harder to corrupt because there are so many and if a preacher gets shitty the people that go there will reject him.

that shit will X out the regressive left for a long ass time. they just better remember not repeat the mistakes of the religious right or the regressives and respect the 1st amendment right of freedom of speech

Daily reminder that the vice president literally has no job other than to be a backup. Let's hope the god emperor can live for 8 more years. Pence is an idiot that Trump only used to get the votes of bible bashers.

And let's not forget the treaty of tripoli Article 11 stating that "the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."
Clearly a really Christian govt.

Sam Harris voted for Clinton. He said Hitchens would have too.

If you remember Hitchens was one of the only people calling out the Clintons on their bullshit early on.

its not a good smoke screen to make these things issues again. generic. might i suggest hormone therapy doing damage to drinking water supplies due to piss poor water treatment facilities

and by extension flint michigans water since it was a simple cracked pipe and how shit if the local government

both have been discussed but nobody really properly solved them and while it maybe a shocker people like clean water piped to their house

Just because we feel our faith out doesn't mean we stray.
I'm sorry you live in Australia.

>letter sent to appease a bunch of muslim pirates is somehow definitional and foundational to our great Christian nation
nah

I don't think you're going to be able to overturn gay marriage, and to be quite honest, it's not the biggest issue right now.

Before you can backtrack on degeneracy you have to stop the tide. Don't cede any ground to the trannies and faggots. Maybe in the second term you repeal it.

Anyway, protecting the white majority is far more important for the time being.

YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL DENY ME 3 TIMES BEFORE THE COCK CROWS

They were Christian Deists dude

you would think 50 gays getting shot to death at once would have woken them up (orlando)

Eeeh. If that's christian it only goes to show the huge contrast between the "christianity" of some founders and the christians of to day.

Atheist and voted Trump. You can't think it's right of you to force laws based on your religion that there's no reason to believe in.

We need to lead by example. I'm a far right Christian extremist but even I know that trying to legislate morality is a legalistic, anti-Christian approach. No one can be made better by rules. That's what the Left doesn't understand. We just need to make things undeniably better, and stop being afraid of sharing what we believe in. Sounds naive, I know.

Christopher Hitchens is the inferior Hitchens, tbqh.

>wanting to start restoring morals in this nation

>mainstream media 25/8 constantly spewing trash death violence bad ideas, popularizing and making horrible choices look as if they are anything but horrific especially in non fiction suggestions to the minds of public.

>implying having extremes of both is going to solve everything.

But your flag is canada.
Do you even creationist, no women in leadership, homeschool, snake handle?

Is it true that his mother is Jewish?

You are a minority then. Most Trump supporters are Christian, the majority of atheists and jews voted for hillary.

>hitchen dies
>milo lives

really makes you think

Crime stats have basically all been going down for years.

Because faggotry is more stubborn than cancer.

Why so mad. XD

kill yourself
meet god

i killed scalia

pence is perfect for the job.
he will spread religion in america

Can we do this without believing in middle eastern mythology?

This, all the social liberals who supported him are in denial about his list of conservative justices. I'm going to love when people like Styx and Sargon get triggered and have hour long rant videos about Roe v Wade and Obergefell being overturned.

How? Did crazy Joe do anything as VP?

he creeped me the fuck out the way he was touching those kids on camera

Step 1. get the churches to stop cucking

Step 2. work on attracting young men and retaining them when they get married

This will attract more young people and more young men specifically, and it will result in more Christians when they have a family that they raise in the faith.

Trump was a dem for years and has led and extremely decadent life style. So there's some reason to believe he's not on board here.
His remarks after Orlando were pretty pro-gay as I recall too.

The Romans had the right idea about Christians.

Obama is Christian, you dense fuck.

Absorb and be consumed by them?

Fuck off. Pence will help Trump pick justices who overturn Hodges and Roe.

Kys.

checked and agreed

Convert to it for stability and peace

Then fracture into smaller less defensible chucnks.

KYS degenerate

America is ours now, time to tranform it into a theocracy.

>BE Roman
>work with Jews to kill Jesus
>get guilt tripped to become Christians
>drop all the amazing and interesting cultural legacy
>become just as lame as any other desert religion following country

You're either joking or you don't understand the difference between saying you are a Christian and actually being one. Did you ever listen to him talk during the prayer breakfast? About Christianity? He just said that he was Christian so white peoples would vote for him.

I mean if he had his way he'd allow abortions on the spot and he has warn Muslim garb and prayed with Muslims. ThTs the fucking opposite of a Christian. True Christians would never worship another God, that's a mortal sin and against Gods commandments. I'm not saying he's a Muslim but he is definitely not a Christian in his heart

Although I don't give a shit about Roe v. Wade, Creationism, and the sanctity of marriage.. This guy is cool with me if he's willing to crusade against these jihadists with an ole fashioned Christian holy war.
It's about time western culture stuck a jackboot up those camel rapers robes.
Political correctness and equality for all is a failed experiment.

Mike "Electroshock your love of cock" Pence

Mike "jolting fear into the queer" Pence

Mike "Cocksuckers are in for a shocker" Pence

Mike "Fudge Packer Hijacker" Pence

Mike "Feel The Itch? I Flip The Switch" Pence

Mike "Electrocute the Fruit" Pence

Mike "Take a load, get the electrode" Pence

Mike "Ignite the sodomite" Pence

Mike "One Watt for Every Impure Thought" Pence

Mike "Like It in the Crapper? You Get the Zapper" Pence

Mike "Lobotomy for Sodomy" pence

Theocracy is just gonna grab american by the pussy.

13% not enough niggers for you? Jeez

lol.
I told people the true christian thing would come up earlier in the thread.
How come your definition of christianity is the only one that matters?
And don't forget obama was against gay marriage around 04 during that race.

Yes make this a Christian country oh wait you Christian assholes want to get rid of everything that is christian help and feed the poor nope you do not want that. Help those with no home again no. So really all you want is to tell people how to live well guess what fuck you and your bullshit religion.

Equality of outcome? or equality in general.

Stop championing morals until you stop browsing Sup Forums, hypocrite

atheistfag here, voted trump.
i dont care about religion i grew up in a christian family and i have dealt with it all my life, plus most christians are actually super cool. never understood why other atheistfags disliked them so much, they are just a little dull sometimes.

>pic related

Nothing can fix the morals of the country short of a purge of all media, hollywood and the judicial system from top to bottom. Removing all kikes masons and non-whites.

You know if people can't have abortions you're just going to have more poor single moms dependent on assistance and voting Democrat.

>legislating morality

Trump doesn't have a vote, his justices do. He'll need an extremely conservative pick for leverage with McConnell to get anything passed.

Equality as in "Nigger Jim here with an IQ of 83 is the same as Caucasian Bob with and IQ of 135" nobody actually believes that shit.. We are forcefed it as the truth though.

I'm not pursaded he needs much support from the establishment at this point. If they block him they will get screwed.
At the moment CNN is predicting he's even going to get the popular vote in the final tally.

Wedge issues are reprehensible and those who actively push them, from either side of the aisle, should face summary execution. Fuck you, OP. We have greater problems than a court case that was settled three or so years after the moon landing. Once we get everyone working, fed, and insured, we can worry about something that has been legal longer than you have been alive.

>christians
youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

stop giving the degenerates on the left attention and special snow flake status.

that is all trump needs to do.

CAN I GET SOME AMENS