Reminder

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You burnt the one niggers built.

Nothing of value was lost, Dad.

>Burns down ONE SINGLE HOUSE

>Proceedes to get absolutely assfucked by a bunch of starving frontier infantry and degenerate french pirates AFTER THE WAR HAS ENDED and does NOTHING ABOUT IT.

>Still gloats.

it was just a prank.

Wow a world empire that ruled all of India beat a sparsely populated backwater.

Except for that other time.

B A N T E R

We built a better White House, though.

Also we shouldn't squabble about the past,

We must look to the future, re-build the anglosphere.

reminder

And we burned down an entire British Canadian city in return and told you the border wasn't moving, what's your point

I don't think Canadians would object to Toronto getting burned down again, though.
This, desusenpai

You burned a house so we burned your Navy

it was York, some small farm town.

This. OP is a falseflagging kike trying to divide us.

well youre not leaving the EU so it's over for you cucks

>The Town of York was the second capital of the district of Upper Canada and the predecessor to Toronto

see
we didn't even bother fighting, just set fire to your treasured house and left

>"bro"

Those are Canadians on the right

reminder

Wait, where the fuck is York, I've only ever been to North York and East York

Please do that Again

Down the Mississippi to the Gulf of Mexicooo

York became Toronto.
Wrong, user.

May death come quick to your enemies, burger. :)

Weekly Daily Reminder that pic related is behind you America.

>tfw I made OP's meme

Reminder that England could have helped their Southern, Anglo brothers get freedom from the Irish, Italian, German (Catholic) Yankees during the Civil War, but chose not to. Never forgive, never forget.

But on a more serious note, stop being a faggot OP. You can't false flag Anglos into hating each other.

but I'm right though

Did you forget Rule #1 of Sup Forums?

WERE IS YOUR FUCKING "BRO" AT, HUH!?!

IT BETER BE A FUCKING PRANK, """""BRO"""""""""""

where was less than 10,000 people living there.

TOO BAD YOU CAN't burn an idea europoors

> youtube.com/watch?v=ydAIdVKv84g

> The Myrtle of Venus with Bacchus's Vine.

Literally zero (0) Canadian troops were involved in the burning of Washington. The only "colonial" troops involved were American slaves that the British recruited.
And there were ~10,000 people living in DC in 1800.

>Literally zero (0) Canadian troops

Because Canada didn't exist at the time, retard.

Spell icup nigga?

Reminder that in 1812 British soldiers were literal movie vilains

>Enraged at the huge amount of casualties they suffered in seizing the city, the troops broke into houses and stores consuming vast quantities of liquor with many of them then going on a rampage.

>Threatening their officers and ignoring their commands to desist, and even killing several,[3] the troops massacred about 4,000 Spanish civilians.

>The wanton sacking of Badajoz has been noted by many historians as a particularly atrocious conduct committed by the British Army: many homes were broken into, property vandalized or stolen, Spanish civilians of all ages and backgrounds killed or raped, and many officers were also shot by the men they were trying to bring to order.[3]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Badajoz_(1812)

Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!
Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads! >Let's get #WhiteFeminism trending lads!

Also I don't think we were really that concerned with your independence. I mean 1812 we were just like "meh, gotta kill the france" and like the empire was fine without you for the most part.

Glad you like being free though :)

Also if you ever wanna hook up again, you have our number~ Canada doesn't need to knowww....

you are ignorant

>and like the empire was fine without you for the most part.

What Empire?
The 13 colonies made up for 80% of your 18th century empire
You barely had any empire left after they seceded.
It's only in the 1860s that you started to build another real empire (the one you're known for) by machine guning backward spears-wielding third-worlders in Africa and Asia