Experienced

>Experienced
>Qualified
>Smart
>Female
>Household name across the world
>Endorsed by virtually every newspaper, celebrity, businessman etc

What the fuck, America? You just lost the opportunity to elect a once in a lifetime presidential candidate. I have NEVER seen someone more qualified and fit for the presidency than Hillary Rodham Clinton and I have NEVER seen someone more disqualified and unfit for the presidency than Donald John Trump.

You will regret your decision. Just watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yuanrYGnIOI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yep, couldn't agree more. If any other country Hillary would have won in a LANDSLIDE.

Keep trying, Soros.

that's my favourite pic of hillary

What's wrong with Soros?

Don't you CTR cucks get it? You fucking lost and will not be getting paid. DEAL WITH IT.

It's over. She's finished. The FBI will reopen the investigation once Trump is inaugurated and lock her the fuck up. The globalists are through.

>liar
>war monger
>psychopath

Yeah I'd say she is perfectly qualified to be President of the United States

Oh fuck off you dumb aussie.

For the millionth time, we're not CTR. We're just shocked that Americans would be so stupid as to reject a brilliant leader like Clinton in favour of an orange clown.

>Australia
desu you did more for trump than the virgin weebs voting for him

fuck off cunt

He is Satan incarnate.

>Female
Why the fuck does that matter

But those three items describe Trump.

>Killed the Bush dynasty
>Killed the Clinton dynasty
>on his first try in the political system

And he made it look so easy, too.

You forgot this point shill
>"Do not post with Australian proxy. Nobody takes their opinion seriously."

>Philanthropist
>Satan

Ok

To smash the glass ceiling.

>>Experienced
would you hire someone with 20 years of business experience who is also a serial killer to run your company?

>>Qualified
FBI investigations says otherwise

>>Smart
if shes so smart why did she lose?

>>Female
thank god she didnt win. protip: name a single country that has a woman president that is not currently in the shitter

>>Household name across the world
what?

>>Endorsed by virtually every newspaper, celebrity, businessman etc
yes money can buy a lot of smiles in tv and paper

>I have NEVER seen someone more qualified and fit for the presidency than Hillary Rodham Clinton and I have NEVER seen someone more disqualified and unfit for the presidency than Donald John Trump.

That's just how we roll.

>Clinton
>Any of those things
Trump would win here for sure

eat a big dick you greens voting melbfag

> endorsed by...

stopped reading here.

kys, sheep.

>What the fuck, America?
The position of President is something that is voted for, and NOT applied for. A resume in politics does not necessarily show that a person is the most popular.

Electoral vs Popular is irrelevant. Look at the states that flipped from democrat to Republican. The rules of the game were clear, and there is a clear and present winner.

The people spoke to our government with a huge "FUCK YOU". Obviously they are tired of the establishment pushing narratives.

when has trump ever monged war?

Have you even read Wikileaks? Or do you just get your news from the telly and believe what you're told to believe?

>Experienced Liar
>Qualified Cheater
>Smart Manipulator
>Female
>Household name across the world for all the wrong reasons
>Endorsed by all the people that got our world into the shithole it's in at the moment.

Congratulations America, the rest of the world knew your were smarter than that.

My friends in Japan and S. Korea didn't even know who she was until she won the primaries.

Democracy is about anyone can vote and anyone can be voted

hey CTR check your spam filter, you all got fired. enjoy your new life as

ETERNAL
T
E
R
N
A
L

NERD
E
R
D

VIRGIN
I
R
G
I
N

BTFO

PS no sunshine
PPS killyourself friendo

>still can't accept this is her own damn fault.

Trash this faggot

>would you hire someone with 20 years of business experience who is also a serial killer to run your company?

No, that's why I wouldn't hire Trump.

>FBI investigations says otherwise

The FBI (who are nothing more than Trump's puppets, let's face it) cleared her of any wrongdoing. Try again.

>if shes so smart why did she lose?
Because the average American is stupid.

>thank god she didnt win. protip: name a single country that has a woman president that is not currently in the shitter
I won't even respond to this sexist crap. As expected from a Trumpkin.

America did elect her but a quirk in the system gave it to Trump. I blame Rhode Island.

>Experienced
She has no experience being president

>Qualified
Still no experience being president

>Smart
Emails

>Female
How is this a qualification

As woman of a cheating husband she sure is

The reason "regular" people don't like her or the media.

8/8 will lose debate

>(((Wikileaks)))

Lol

>tfw your gloating about Trump winning the election pisses off your friends
pls hold me Sup Forums

>Experienced
in being a typical backstabbing career politician
>Qualified
in being a typical backstabbing career politician
>Smart
indeed
>Female
not an argument. women shouldn't be allowed to vote
not an argument, plus she's hated across the world
because news, celebrities and certain businessman are establishment puppets

Which one has the blood of hundreds of innocents on their hands?

You disgust me. Misogynist.

SAGE THIS GARBAGE

Who the fuck is still shilling on rightwing pol? The election is over. Where are these lunatics from- Plebbit? Or do we have to take out Soros too

>glass ceiling

Her problem was that she was a bureaucrat with good plans but no charisma running against a guy with no plan who told everyone he did have one and had a massive amount of charisma.

If she was even had the slightest bit of charisma she would've curbstomped Trump. He got even less of a turnout than Romney. Her turnout was like *HALF* Obama's.

>To smash the glass ceiling.
what glass ceiling?

I hope the bitch gets ebola.

>Female

one of your qualifications for being fit for the presidency is being female

I thought males and females were the same

Not an argument.

I'm sorry that my views make your brain freeze like Windows ME Edition.

Yeah, experienced in being a wife of a pedophile

>The FBI (who are nothing more than Trump's puppets, let's face it) cleared her of any wrongdoing.
>cleared her of any wrongdoing.
Try again.

>You just lost the opportunity to elect a once in a lifetime presidential candidate
because "stop calling me a redneck! muh feelings are hurt, I only hate PC talk while I judge others, I will vote against my own best interests to show you who's boss!"

youtube.com/watch?v=yuanrYGnIOI

That's why dumbshit

It goes to show how shit she is that she had so much going for her and still failed.

I've got liberal friends, liberal exs that are throwing shitfits about stuff like the patriarchy, how everything was biased against her because she's a woman, etc. She had so much endorsement, it was painful. I am no fan of Trump by any measure, but Hillary had a shitty track record and failed because of it. Not because she was a woman or anything like that.

She lost BECAUSE she's so qualified. She's a fucking career politician and people are tired of them.

Career politicians are more likely to run the country more smoothly. Trump will be such a disaster as president.

The election was rigged. Hillary won the people's vote.

>Career politicians are more likely to run the country more smoothly
Based on what evidence? Trump is unprecedented as an alternative to career politicians

This and that, sums up the entire thing.

This whole thing only happened because the Democrats are so heavily corrupted that they forsook a candidate who had massive worldwide support in favor of someone they had puppet strings attached to. Bet they're feeling the Bern now.

You need to be more alpha, my entire group is redpilled by now, including the ones who initially got pissed.

what's his endgame?

He is redpilled but I have been linking him twitter posts of libshits crying and memes from trump non stop since Wednesday

you're right the orange is really fitting

It's what happens when a bitch gets fucked all night and doesn't climax

>Trump is unprecedented as an alternative to career politicians

That is actually pretty true. All previous US Presidents have held elected office or been military generals. SOem have been businessmen as well, but none have come in with no previous governbment experience.

I am not sure that's a good thiong -- would the same Trump but with e term in the Senate have been a better or worse thing?

But, better or worse, he's sui generis, we'll have to see how that works.

>Experienced
Yet with her poor record it's evident she hasn't learned anything.
>Qualified
Hardly. Jim Webb was more qualified and he didn't make it out of the primaries.
>Smart
A puppet can't be smart.
>Female
And?
Yeah, a bad one. The entire nation of Haiti hates her.
Because she writes their checks.

fuck off weeb

Trump is qualified. Born here, of the required age. The idea is that any native born person, older than 35, can be president. There are no other qualifications listed in the Constitution.

Go back to sucking poofter cocks in Melbourne, faggot

Trump is a meme candidate, but his policy is the most anti meme there is. REAL SHIT. INFRASTRUCTURE. TRADE. TAXES.

Hillary was a "serious candidate" but her policy was all fucking memes

>Let men with tits piss next to your daughters!
>Let people anal sex each other for tax breaks designed to foster families, not STD's!
>Let's pass Super Nafta!

Idiots

Don't force it, just know your sources and info and crush their objectively wrong opinions once they spit them out, you know Sup Forums is always right so have confidence, just don't go overboard.

Dilma Rouseff was impeached here, haha, never forget.

cant tell if trolling

I was not forcing we were both having a laugh about it till today when he said he just doesn't want to talk about the election anymore.

But she didn't use a .gov email address, therefore let's elect a child raping narcissist.

This man does not represent us.

All you said is right but
>Bombing Libya
>Syria intervention
>Honduras coup
>Venezuela attempt of coup
>Aggressive attitude against China, Russia, Iran...
>Supporting Israel expansion
>Arming Syrian rebels
>Taking advantage of minorities to win votes

>Endorsed war
>Armed ISIS
>Was going to start World War III with Putin

She was literally the worst candidate.

Why did you highlight female? I thought genders didn't matter?