Is anyone else here kinda gonna miss Obongo?

Is anyone else here kinda gonna miss Obongo?

Hell no.

No

The White House Correspondents Dinners were pretty funny

Yes.

I'll miss making fun of his constant failure.

Hell to the fucking No

He should have never been elected in the first place

8 years was a mockery

He needs to get OUT

OUT

OUT

OUT

absolutely not. he let his inner nigger out the last 6 months

Nope.
Get the fuck out.

No, though I like him better than Hillary. As shit as he was, at least he didn't come across as a soulless demon

He was an OK President. In 10 years he'll be seen as the First Black Prez who fought 2 wars and repaired the economy. Then the Dark Days will begin.

FPBP.

/Thread

Yes. I will miss having a competent and sane president.

I fucking hate Obama, but that being said, I'd gladly take 8 more years of him over Clinton, just like I'd gladly take another 8 years of Bush over Obama.

no

For a Democrat he wasn't terrible.

You don't want to see the alternate universe where Hillary won in 2008.

I am. I voted for him twice and never regretted it. I think his purges of the military were terrible and having the VA hospitals pay for trannies mutilations was top tier retarded but on the whole not a bad prez. 7/10 anyday.

>In 10 years he'll be seen as the First Black Prez who fought 2 wars and repaired the economy

This is how history will remember him and no amount of meme warring will change that.

Yeah.
He was alright for a war monger

I'll admit. The man had some pretty good reactions images, if nothing he atleast brought us some memes.

I hope he pardons Snowden before he leaves.

No.

He was frozen on what to do about the crash until Gordon Brown announced he was bailing out the banks then Bobama followed suit.