An honest question to Europeans

We all know about the birth rate decline in white Europeans compare to Muslims, and other Emigrants (which is a serious issue.)

But why? why is your population on decline? When I looked for answers most of what I get is education, while I think education play a role in it I don't think its enough to justify the issue.

Is it culture? If so then you should be on decline for a long time, and that's not the case you were doing well for hundreds of years.

Help me to understand why are you declining when most people are doing well (with the exception of the Japanese, and that's due to their culture.) I am genuinely curious.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a decline in people is smart becouse less people share resources so erveryone is more 'rich' .
So there is no problem about a birth rate decline.

Muslims simply don't care about this and are doing birth jihad.
Incrising birth rate is the wrong way. just don't let these religious faggots not in your country and everything is good.

My grandgrandmother had like 10 siblings, it's not culture.
Everybody is just waiting until they are 30 to have children because by then they have better jobs etc.
Also they don't have much time for children so they usually only have 1 or 2.
Before we had other things to worry about demography was a huge issue in germany, so it's a known issue, but when having the choice of enjoying your life or having children many choose the former, at least until they are in older.

On the other hand. Why can't you stop procreating?

High standards of living cause people not to become independent soon, the need of the two to work to maintain a family does not help either, also the anime is spreading across Europe

our society is highly automated, and we are taxed heavily. Automation means having more children isn't necessary, and the high taxation makes having more than 1 child expensive for most people. our taxes support welfare leaches who have many children at our expense.

this. islamic immigration is selfkill.

women are also not excited about having children, because they want to find the perfect mate, and most men are imperfect.

my suggestion has been for men to actually let their wives use the sperm of perfect men, I call it cuckgenics. Then women would be excited about being mothers again, and they'd have more children.

Religion is the reason. It's like an unwritten law, but education is on the rise here so I think it will be reduced a bit i the future.

Atheism bring non traditional family
Non traditional family bring low birthrate
European birthrate doesn't decline, ATHEIST brirthrate decline

Women getting absurd and undeserved rights, instead lf being property.

So it's mostly because of jobs and financial reasons. It make sense.

its feminazism and liberalism
also the globalist media keeps brainwashing people to believe shit like "it's immoral to have babbys while 60iq niggers in africa are starving you should help them instead" and " YOU are the reason for climate change, YOU alone can stop it - kill yourself and reduce o2 levels!"

I've talked to a few gulf women and many are choosing to become cat ladies so they can pursue careers and be independent.

There is no absolute conclusion as to what factors lover the birth rate but female education is a top contender. Most Asian countries that are highly educated (Korea, Japan) also have the same issues. Lebanon which is to my knowledge the most educated of the Arabic counties has the lowest birth rate even with 66% of the population being Muslim.

And western media

in much movies getting a baby is like a catastrophe.
You have very rare movies where someone gets babys and is happy.
When i look at the old movies from the 60's its all about happy famillies and childs but the new movies are like 'o my fucking god i am pregnat holy shit what do now'

You wanna know sword-flag? Read this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Basically, our civilization is great enough (almost no more child mortality, especially) and provides good enough infrastructures democratically shared by most of the people so that they don't have to reproduce a lot any longer to ensure they have heirs to reach adulthood, care for them when they're old, stuff like that (which is taken care of by society and technological improvements). Instead, they can focus on loving and raising their kid to fully develop himself.

Plus, we consume so much that somewhat autoregulated our birthrates naturally to match our environment.

Finally, there have been two major wars that bled us dry, and then the liberal poison to make sure we couldn't wake back. But it can still be turned.

Telling you from my POV.

Children and wife are a burden I don't want to deal with.

Women because of a high chance of divorce and losing everything.

And children because they are a load.

No wife no children, I have all the time and money to myself.

It's more like job security for me.
Can't feel confident enough in my future to want to even try for a serious relationship.

Yes, my grandfather could feed a family of 9 childrens, and he was the only working. Back in the 60's-70's a family here had at least 3 childrens and 5 wasn't rare, nowdays is impossible. only inmigrants do that cause the standar of living here is higth compared to their countries.

!) Women get educated, they want to get good work, high status, loads of money, travel a lot and few sexual adventures before settling down. It all takes their precious lifetime and when they finally feel like settling down, it's to late to marry or bear children for them.

2) People are divorcing a lot. Children from divorced families are distant to such model and are usually not interested in marriage on their own, ales have weaker skills at creating strong bonds because single moms.

It's inevitable to the whole globe unless you keep your population as a dumb sheep to breed and dispose at some wars. We are talking about nigger flooding us but in 100-200 yo Africa will share the same fate as EU with every man being turned into a nu-male cuck and every woman into a single mom bitch. I can't see a way to revert this.

It's because of money, in places were there's higher education there is most likely higher prices and higher paying jobs. In places like the Middle East and Africa everything's localized, you need bread you go to your local bread maker, this makes everyone self sufficient,destroying the need for money and relying on basic trade, though this is slowly changing.

Yeah that's true. Even here most young and educated couples don't have more than 3 children.

Interesting, thanks for the reading material.

Saudi Arabia does it right. They don't let any shit immigrants into their country.
I don't know if this is about spreading islam to europe or becouse they know they don't need this bunch of people.

The solution is to the cut number of female jobs out there, not only will that help the birth rate it will also help the economy. Most jobs women work in are administrative ones, most of the time they're required to process all the bureaucracy and legalese that's in the modern world. If the government forced a simplification of these tasks the female workforce would take a major hit, and as a bonus companies would be able to operate more efficiently.

If that sounds my-soogy-kneeish I will confidently say women are more depressed now than the ever have been. My theory is that it's due to working in soul crushing pointless jobs, they feel they have no purpose in life yet like an addict cannot break away.

people cant afford to have kids, its as simple as that.

I think I'll need a VPN if I want vent about what's wrong here hahahaha.

Animals dont breed well in society and since the white populace in Europe adhere to the law they are treated like tax producing live stock.

Don't the Islamic police track your Internet and can arrest you for going here

captivity*

:-)

saudi arabia is one of the richest country in the world
but's it's like living in a golden cage
and police is like SS searching for jews i guess

what you think about raif badawi ?
(to make this place hotter for you , haha i am evil ...)

No, most people who got arrested because of online activity were famous, and many people demanded there arrest. As long as there's no hashtag in twitter demanding my arrest I'm good.

Women rights.

In welfare states, babies make working people less rich and the welfare people more rich. Ta--da poor people have more babies.

People here can barely even afford a house and student loan payments let alone having kids

My parents had 3 kids, bought a house and paid it off in a few years, while working regular blue collar jobs, to do the same thing today you would have to be some highly paid white collar professional and even then your career would be so demanding you would probably opt for maybe ONE kid

>They don't let any shit immigrants into their country.
U wut? They import enough shitskins from Muslim shitholes. Migrant labor outnumber SA male population. Arabs don't work because statistically speaking every arab has a slave to work for him. But SA give them no rights, no ability to breed and kick them out when they are no good for work anymore. Gastarbeiter done right.

>Migrant labor outnumber SA male population
but you loose work you can go back home
same in dubai

He is fighting the good fight. I hope that what he did for the liberal movement will not go in vain.