So Trump has an official .gov page, and he has a section for giving suggestions

So Trump has an official .gov page, and he has a section for giving suggestions.

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory/

Any good ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Put Pepe on the dollar.

I actually wrote a long thing. hopefully they read it. whole knows.

YES

AND REPEAL HARRIET TUBMAN BEING PUT ON THE $20 BILL

triples confirm
niggas btfo
also CHECK EM

I asked for murrican flags on the wall

all over the wall

I know you guys are shitposting but seriously push the 5-point ethics reform plan.

He's gonna need support.

Isn't this the phishing site?

Display a wall for all mexican IPs.

Sup Forums.gov
kek

Appoint Sen. Warren as director of Bureau of Indian Affairs.

A spokesperson said that if he gets 1,000 signatures in support of gassing the Jews, he will actually do it

Make America Aryan Again

I actually had a legitimate message to send. I basically said to get rid of affirmative action/racial quotas. I even gave them my real email, which I never do.

>We helped in your campaign a lot

We ARE his campaign.

get rid of 25 year imported car ban

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY SECRETARY

Come on guys, we can meme this into existence. We already got Trump in. Imagine how drained the swamp would be with Paul fucking up the Fed.

It's .gov, so I doubt it.

Get rid of communist professors who are radicalizing the youth.

Make this as copy pasta. I will do my duty.

if you want to get your shit done
i would suggest you don't spam this - more chance they listen to at least a portion of the suggestions.

This

Just told him to annex Germany and embargo the UK until they have all starved or resorted to cannibalism. Make the Island one big hunger games TV show.

fpbp

Also, he could send all muslims to a concentration camp. It's not like anyone would miss them anyway.

Suggest classifying BLM as a terrorist organization.

FUCKING THIS. THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

TERM LIMITS

CALL A CONVENTION OF STATES

I'm not spamming this. I just wated to hear what Sup Forums had to say.

Make Africans Go Away

If any country needs to be nuked it's yours Ahmed, it single handedly brought down Europe twice, and the second time wasn't even justified.

This is a phising site you idiots. Notice how its impossible to find without that link.

THIS!!!!!!

here's a pic of what I just sent

Thread theme

m.youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

A-Are they going to steal my steam account, senpai?

kek

Its found at greatagain.gov/serve-america.html
Ctrl+F "application"
Link is in red, also its pretty hard(maybe even impossible, I've never tried) to get a .gov domain for non-government reasons, the ICANN is strict as fuck

Hire Ryan Dawson as the special prosecutor for Hillary and all the neocon Zionist traitors
Inb4 newfags who don't know who he is

>what is a SSL

>gets man elected President of the United States
>trolls his new web page like it's bodybuilding.com

I love you guys.

Don't fucking spam it with garbage you morons.

>a DoD drone has been dispatched to your location. Please buy something from our gift shop before your home is firebombed into oblivion.

Say goodbye to all your genesis games, Pablo

I just sent a suggestion in and I realized this is a website for applying to his cabinet, not making suggestions.

Seconding this.

EVERYONE APPLY BEN GARRISON FOR THE CABINET

www.greatagain.gov

>we helped in your campaign a lot

How? All we did was link him to white nationalism.

>iFag tablet
Immediatly fucking neck yourslef you cocksuck

>carbon energy is good, but if carbon those jobs are lost
What?

>Thrium
Dammit man, get it together, you're speaking directly to Trump!

>not understanding the power of memes

CHANGE ATF LAWS AND NEUTER THEIR POWER

SECOND AMENDMENT
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

FUCK THE ATF I WANT MY AMMO!

He seriously owes a Pepe Dollar

Here's a powerful meme: "a vote for trump is a vote for internet racists and psycho virgins"

Sorry, I'm Puerto Rican. Education here is reall bad. We need statehood asap.

lord kek, please make this happen

BRING BACK THE CHURCHILL BUST

Made a plea to keep NC's waterways clean and reduce the shit we dump into the atmosphere so we dont become China myself. Only position I agreed with Hillary more than him.

GAS THE KIKES! RACE WAR NOW!

I like this a lot

In order of increasing difficulty:

>1. Undo Obama's executive amnesty program
>2. Replace Scalia with a conservative
>3. Defund sanctuary cities.
>4. Let ICE actually deport illegal immigrants
>5. Stricter penalties for businesses that employ illegal immigrants
>6. Prosecute corruption in DC
>7. Pass a law penalizing government officials that undermine transparency requirements (no more private email servers)
>8. Build wall
>9. Lobbying limitations and reform
>10. Term limits in congress (probably requires constitutional amendment)
>11. Overturn Citizens United vs FEC (probably requires constitutional amendment)

If Trump gets through number 6 or 7 I'll be happy. But, if he can do any of 9-11, it'll really improve his 2020 chances. Bernie liberals might actually be impressed if Trump enacts some real electoral reforms.

EVERYONE SUGGEST RON PAUL BE SECRETARY OF STATE

these things use text mining to pinpoint what issues are most important and to conduct sentiment analysis - they seldom are read by a person.

>data science masters student

> phishing site
>.gov

If the CIA wanted my email address, I don't think they'd need to phish it.

Are any of you guys contributing anything constructive or just writing

>LE LORD KEK PRAISE Sup Forums WON YOU THE ELECTION POL IS ALWAYS RIGHT MAGA XDDDDD

If only he weren't so old...

I forgot
>Open up libel laws, or otherwise penalize the media for biased coverage. Probably unconstitutional though.
>Break up monopolies, especially banks and media monopolies.
There are probably others.

>a meme for meme is a meme for ad hominem ad hominem

This ad hominem rhetoric is boring, people dont respond to it anymore. Do you have anything better?

>racist
>misogynist
>neckbeard
>permavirgin

all might as well mean the equivalent of today's "faggot" on Sup Forums.

Make anime real.

I wrote a long letter asking Trump to reconsider his stance on net neutrality (hopefully he does because the dishonest media wanted that gone too) and for an international ban on artificial intelligence enforced by special forces. That was my major disagreement with him in the primaries, although I kind of forgot about it until now.

RON PAUL FOR TREASURY!

Repeal birthright citizenship.

>the fucking POTUS buying or even acknowledging Sup Forums
This would literally destroy Sup Forums you idiots. Same with Shkreli, Cernovich, Milo and all the other opportunist schmucks who have been flirting with the idea.

You guys should really stop with this "let's get a different OURGUY to buy the site every week, what could go wrong XD" -shit. It's shortsighted and reeks of newfaggotry. Hiro might be incompetent and even shady, but he at least has an understanding of imageboards.

Yeah sounds great having the site literally factually monitored 24/7.

Make Sup Forums .gov

If the media run stories that have no evidence or proof to back them up (i.e. Trump accusers), that definitely should count as libel/slander.

Repeal the NFA.

>tfw I wanna help so badly but i'm probably not qualified to do anything
>tfw FBI is hard to get into too

Feels really bad man, but hey at least we can maybe spam suggestions or something for the moment

END FEDERAL RESERVE

What about the Gold Coast?

Literally every millionaire has an offshore account

isnt this a fake website?

>.gov

>.gov can't be faked
good try kike

It's linked on their official twitter

But honestly, it would be extremely tedious and silly to fake/illegally get a .gov page just to get some email addresses and names that you could probably just hack a supporters database for.

also, see:

Sent a message encouraging Trump to introduce a Bancor-style system with an international clearing union for trade between countries.

It's necessary to make serious inroads to rolling back globalism and giving power back to national governments.

Introduce capital controls.

Good luck moving your dollars around when we're keeping track of them.

Please this.

>Sup Forums becomes an agency of the executive branch
max kek

Let's create a basic set of policy points that we can all agree on and send it in mass to show their popularity and increase their chances of them being seen.

I would be willing to add such policy points to my own, as a coalition with Sup Forums.

Immigration
>Eliminate daisy-chain immigration
>Initiate a point based immigration system (cf. Australia and Canada)
>Focus on immigration for our 21st century knowledge-based economy with the foresight of the eventual automation of a significant number of jobs
>Inform the American people that the United States is no longer a major manufacturing country where unskilled, uneducated immigrates could make something of themselves despite their disadvantage by working at these now lost manufacturing jobs. America needs to bring in immigrates with the skill and the knowledge to succeed in our 21st century knowledge-based economy.
>Understand that manufacturing jobs are being lost not only to outsourcing but also due to technology such as automation. The United States is twice more productive despite losing half of the manufacturing jobs.

Illegal Immigration
>Give legal permanent residency to all parents who have children who are citizens of the United States on the condition that citizenship can only be obtained if they go back to their country.
>Give legal permanent residency to all illegal immigrants who are a net asset, including, but not limited to, business owners.

Constitutional Amendments
>Support a constitutional amendment that states that all persons born in the United States to at least one parent who is either a citizen of the United States or a legal permanent resident.
>Support a constitutional amendment that requires the verification of citizenship when registering as a voter and/or voting. All identifying documents needed to verify citizenship (such as a photo ID) will be supplied free of charge, including preliminary documents to prove citizenship in order to obtain such documents (such as Birth Certificates).

Also please pic related because it makes it impossible for the little guy retail traders in the US to get access to good services which puts US traders at a huge disadvantage compared to everyone else in the world.

Is Dodd Frank good or bad?

Deregulate of home health care.

Also who else here applied to work for the Trump Administration?

I sent in
"Make April 3rd Apple Pie day"

NATIONALIZE THE BANKS

REPAIR, REPLACE, AND IMPROVE INFRASTRUCTURE

MOONBASE, MARSBASE, MINE THE GODDAMNED ASTEROID BELT

MAKE THE TECHNOLOGY TO TRANSFER A HUMAN BRAIN INTO A ROBOT/COMPUTER SO WE CAN HAVE TRUMP FOREVER