Can we talk about this? Is this the face and the mood of a guy who just won the biggest office in the world?

Can we talk about this? Is this the face and the mood of a guy who just won the biggest office in the world?

He looks shocked, his winning speech talking good about Hillary, Paul Ryan insulted him this fucking monday now laughing beside him while he look spooked as hell.

I don't know guys, I'm actually scared and I'm not even memeing.

im a fucking leaf and a responsible adult so i wouldve voted hilary if i had a choice. but honestly im not scared at all. we just had 4 years of rob ford, who talked the similar shit but couldnt pass any policies because council was always on his ass. this is just a scaled up version of that.

Thats the face of a man who found out that shit just real.
he knows he has NO power to do ANYTHING. HE IS a fucking finger puppet

Thats the face of a man who realizes that the election was just the beginning. Now comes the real battle, and its gonna be ugly.

It's the Boris Johnson effect. This was all fun and games but he didn't think he would ACTUALLY get it

You guys summoned and used a powerful force and now expect no form of payback?

Nothing is free, you should know this.

That is the face of a man that is thinking "This was all a big fucking joke and those idiots actually made me president."

Personality transition.

face of a man whos been partying and deep dicking melenia for 3 days straight

Seems to me like its still a little surreal to him. Not that he wasn't prepared, just the realization that he ACTUALLY did it, and that the stress has only just begun. He fought hard and long for this, against all odds, but despite that the most stressful days are still to come.

He's taking in a LOT of information, including a lot of crazy shit that we don't know about and never will.

>faggot mayor of Toronto political power
>comparable to POTUS power

You stupid city libs really need to be hung from the CN. I bet you were 15 when he got into office.

>tfw no more rallies

they told him about the secret alien wars.

Trump is just getting in the zone. There's so much to accomplish and not a lot of time.

You should be glad he's taking it seriously.

He's probably not getting the classified briefings *quite* yet.

He will be fine. If anything he's mentally getting into the game and watch him be the greatest president we've ever had.

he's probably worried about being suicided, the elites have no other options now

given how much energy he's forced out over the election, the poor bastard probably needs to hibernate through the winter just to recover

He got cucked by Bubba

That should be a determined or fighting face. This is other thing.

I really hope it's just that he never wanted to be president and is fucking disgusted that he will have to live in the shitty white house instead of his luxurious home and work every fucking day in bullshit he does not care about for FOUR fucking years.

I just hope is that it and not that he has been "briefed" when he won.

The election was just a long job interview. He got hired. Now he has to do the job. Not just any job, but arguably the most important job on earth. It would be enough to overwhelm anybody.

He'll be fine. He's smart and he's a ridiculously fast learner.

Trump is Autist. Face gestures are asymmetrical to actions.

You're playing checkers still. Trump is going to executive order all his shit into fruition Obama style because congress is still pretty cuck and part of that Moloch gay gang.

I guess even he got tired of winning.

This

this. happend to me to when i learned the talmud.

his biggest shield is if he goes they need to deal with pence who backed by the repubs would run a damn train on shit the likes of which even bush hadn't done, especially if you consider that pence is literally insane.

Trump isn't as weak as you faggots. You don't become that successful if you spend all of your time worrying about failure.

Imagine how exhausted he must have been that night. A year of constant rallies and media controversies, finally ending with success. I can understand why he looks worn out. Compare these to him smiling gleefully during his meeting with Obama.

Why did you quote me

he looks filled with emotion. hes a human dude.

He is now in the known

We need to reveal it all to help him

WTF are you talking about… he got his budget through

He privatized Garbage pickup

Then died of cancer after a stint in rehab for crack addiction

He got things done fairly well -- they just squawked a lot about him on the radio.

Seems like it finally Dawned on Donald just how under qualified he is.

He didn't plan on winning, he just wanted to promote a book he was writing.

He got trolled as hard as the rest.

You're implying he didn't realize what he was getting into.

Half the country hates him and the other half expects him to fix literally everything from the economy down to starbucks cups saying Merry Christmas. He's got the weight of the world bearing down on him.

Face of a man who did not expect in a million years to get elected and ran the race for the lulz, shills and publicity.
that's why he doesn't have plans and acts like he did, because he knew it wasn't gonna matter anyways, he had a free ride with no consequences.

Trump never wanted this!

>be Trump
>become president accidently
>wat do?

He was only in it for memes. It wasnt supposed to go this far.

IGNORE THESE THREADS IDIOTS THE SAME THREADS KEEP POPPING UP OVER AND OVER

ITS
FUCKING
SHILLS

The presidency is not like business. You don't have total control. He now understands how managed and controlled he will be.

He won't be able to piss without the SS, he can't go anyplace he wants. He does not even get an alarm clock. They call the president any time they need him to wake up and do work.

His days and all his information will be manged by those around him.

The president is a prisoner of the government. He is the servant not the master.

What weight does he have on him? Everyone's kissing his ass right now.

>tfw you realize you can't file chapter 11 bankruptcy on a nation
>tfw a bunch of anime girls on twitter meme you in to office
>tfw you're gonna spend so much tax payer money building a wall with no guarantee Mexico is gonna pay for it

He's probly tired, since he has not slept in 2 days i'm guessing

He and his team probably saw all the same polls we did. Republicans woke up on the 8th expecting it to be the worst day of their life, and instead they wound up taking the whole damn thing, big league. Everybody, and I mean everybody, underestimated the so called "Silent Majority" - Trump voters who agreed with his views and policies, but for one reason or another didn't want to talk about it. These are people embarrased by the man's abrasive personality and childlike disposition; these are people who don't necessarily want to get into a shouting match over politics every single day, or ever; these are people who did not want to reward Hillary for being duplicitous and possibly a criminal.. and of course then there's us lot, frog worshiping WE WUZ FAIR ROWS N SHIET tier shitposters who possibly memed an orangutan into the highest office in the nation.

he's beginning to realize the gravity of pushing hundreds of thousands of unskilled illegals into a poor country that has no housing for them and then making them pay for a wall to keep them in

uhm no, not exactly, try again

Paella analysis

>Cucked losers trying to project their sadness onto Trump.

Enjoy the next decade or 3, losers :^)

It's no different than when Obama was elected, it's just on the other side of the spectrum.

Disillusion will set in soon. Very soon.

It's the face of a man on a mission

He didn't win the office for him, he did it for the country

This. He's walking into a fire. Hillary would have been walking into an orgy, and would be all smiles.

>Mexico

Take the cost of the wall out of the aid we send them. One way or another this wall is getting built, and the responsibility is not on the US taxpayer, because we are not the ones causing the problem of illegal immigration from Mexico

>he did it for the country

Nonsense. Trump would skip the country if push came to shove, and everyone knows it.

He really does have the expression of not actually thinking he was gonna win this. He was probably making plans to bank on the fact that he lost the election.

Just real quick, can you explain, paraphrase more like, some of trump'S policies and views on anything.

In problem -> solution -> means of achieving solution format please?

Insane in a good kind of way.

I love Mike "taze the gays" Pence

He just spent a year, at 70, working to a schedule that would fuck most people up. He'd probably been awake for 3 days.

He's tired and probably emotional and very proud of himself and his family.

The man already only sleeps 4 hours a night. Probably hasn't slept 4 hours total in the past 2 weeks, let the man rest jesus christ. I'd look like that too, fuck I'd probably look worse.

>pence is literally insane.
? Actually never bothered looking into him

You can't just move money like that. Money is a part of the complex political web that keeps the machine running.

You pull a few strings and it all will collapse. He just realized everything is far more complex than he thought and he has far fewer powers then imagined.

That and being controlled and managed 24/7. He is a prisoner of the office now. No escape, no more off the cuff, no more KFC.

As it should be really. Lets just hope he ends up actually speaking for the people he campaigned to.

this lmao

A mission to what? Not shit the bed?

They just told him that space aliens are real, and he needs time to process what to do with the information.

Shouldn't we? He is going to make America great again.

>make mexico even less inhabitable
>surely this will reduce the immigration problem xD

The way the election went they probably told him aliens are real and they backed Trump.

Who's still paying you?

>is this the face of a man who just had the burden of an entire country placed on his back

Yes you faggot.

honestly though why would he be rallying hard right, flying all over the country 5 rallies a day, right up until 2am the day of the election. He wouldn't have tried so hard if he didn't really want to win or believe he could

Never heard anything of pence desu. Explain please

Based aliens.

if I were president I'd spend the first week feeding the new elect some crazy sci fi story for the laughs

Can you imagine the inconceivably absurd things they're going to be telling him in the next 70 days

Shit that would blow your fucking mind

Shit we can't even begin to imagine
And they're just gonna be like
>Welp you're the president now, here's 900 pages of information about extradimensional worm-beings that we've been secretly studying for 40 years, plus some other shit.

Just real quick, like, can you explain where the fuck you're from and why you're still here?

Im not encouraging more aid in Mexico, but you can't just solve immigration by changing how that money is spent. Secondly, southern economies, especially my state of Texas will take a hit because illegal immigrants contribute billions to the state in sales tax (roughly 33% of our state's revenue) I'm not sure how New Mexico and Arizona will fare, but that's where we stand.

He looks like he's on his eighth cup of coffee. I work the grave shift and everyone looks like that.

Only reason I would want to be president really.

shill thread, why the fuck are they still here? WTF?

everyone knows what he just found out. the air force has had plausible deniability for years

where do you think computers and microwaves were from?

Texas, and I've just never been super clear on how he's gonna really fix anything, so I'm here.

I thought Sup Forums had some shit put together for when this happened.

It's almost like he has to fix a nation gone to shit.

because there was a point of no return he crossed. prolly vs the other red candidates.

its like when you and your sister always hug and kiss and touch because love but then the kissing intensifies and you get more feels and before you know it you are producing childrens.
then you think, 'oh no' but its too late now faggot.
true story btw

He looks nervous as fuck.

He's still absorbing this reality.

Holy fuck he looks so vulnerable.

hot

Purely hypothetically speaking how would he fix Germany if he was elected there?

explain pls

shiiiilllllllllllsssss

>obvious concern troll is obvious
It's like you guys aren't even trying anymore...

He's probably tired as shit. Pure exhaustion.

Same as Farrage when he Barraged the UK

They were not expecting to win
Watch him come out swinging on monday

politics, especially US politics is a continuous toxic minefield full of hidden/corporate/personal agenda's.
I don't think he will enjoy it much. even less when he finds out his party might not back him up on changes.

Btw, has any president actually denied the existence of aliens?

oh look that meme

not enough echo in the chamber user?

CTR IS DEAD
LONG LIVE THE KING

Pull the plug on refugee gibsmedats and demand that germany doesnt carry the whole eu. Thats if the eu holds.

He just likes winning. Now that he has won he's bored and wants to go win something else.

>jesuits
>power
how come christianity is dying in the West then? With all their power they should be promoting religion.