I WANT TO BE WHITE

I WANT TO BE WHITE

You can't bargain with God.

Act white, be educated and display integrity, self-discipline and responsibility.

Me too

Fuck whites. They are history. This is their last whitelash, their final hurrah. Trump can't raise birth rates. The future will be brown and yellow. And it's beautiful

Being white isn't just about skin colour, my friend. It's about how you present yourself, how you act in the face of something that disgusts you. About helping those with the balls to help themselves in a calm and conductive manner.

The angry screeching baby left are not white, not really. They're chimps in white wrapping.

Then support transhumanism. If you want to be White, science may one day make it possible to alter your genetics so that you may become White.

me too

Everyone does

Thanks guise

KYS - See if you can try again.

> FLAG CHILE
> CHILE 45 % WHITE
> BOLIVIA 72 % WHITE
KEK ... I AM WHITE ...FUCK YOU MESTIZOS

>The future will be brown and yellow.
>The future will be shit and piss.

Wew leaf.

Poor bait

MESTIZO de MIERDA ... SANGRA SUCIA ya quisieras SER ARIO COMO YO chilenito DE MIERDA MAPUCHE..

you should take pride in your own heritage. i dont know what that would be for you guys. im not even sure if humans had any civilization in chile before modern history

Mate, you live in Texas, you cant get much whiter than that.

You want my sea?
Yeahh you want it :)

Your skin color does not matter, as long as you act white.

Thank you all.

If Michael Jackson can do it, you can too.

You're already from the decent part of south america. Don't fret.

just be nice to others, dress nice, and have poise.

Who doesn't??

White is not just skin, it's behaviour and values as well. White just gives you instant bonus points by association, but high-IQ individuals of all races (except muslims and niggers) are worthwhile.

I'm 6'1 blonde, blue eyed, athletic, intelligent and waste it being a shitposting NEET

You can't change your genetics, but if you have decent intelligence/IQ you can choose to behave white, and most white people will accept you. We have a tendency to hate whites that act like fucking degenerates more than non-whites that are degenerates, as the white ones don't even have the excuse of having shit teir genetics, hence why we spend just as much time talking shit about niggers and sand nogs as we do on lib-cuck degenerate whites.

Who doesn't?
We non-whites will have better luck in the next life

Have you seen Dr.Strange yet

Chile is the most white nonwhite country in the world.

I hope you can make south america great again one day.

By the powers of KeK, you are now white

So does my entire country

You will probably be able to get a race change in the future.

Start saving up.

waiting for the bluray rip

Thanks, I will improve.

You're welcome Texas.

Just be a decent human being. It's more about that than the color of the skin.

Why would you want to be white?

Be happy with who you are. There's always the possibility of reincarnating as whatever you want (KEK). Just be the best you you possibly can be. Make all your friends jealous

You can always be honorary white by acting civilized.

Rate my non-whiteness.

That honestly looks like a fucking horrible sun burn

this

>tfw there are white people who are left and in turn are fucking cucks

this isn't fucking fair, they dont deserve it

This. But stay away from white women or the right wing death squads will punish you for being part of the problem shitskin.

shit and piss mixed together apparently. Jews spawning singular world babies injected with fucking estrogen

wena nido

Sup Forums told me it's never enough.

This.
It only makes you angrier

Unless you are white you will never know how great it is to be white.

You will never know because you are descended from a Turkish cult of sandniggers pretending to be the Ancient Israelites.

You are not white and you are not God's chosen people. As if the two are not interchangeable.

>Sup Forums told me
Sup Forums told me Ron Paul would win

was meant for
fuc

The Khazaric myth is just that, user. A myth.

>Muslims
>race
You are retarded.

I am Greek.

Isn't Texas white?

Everybody on here is a nigger and a faggot. The only thing you can do to redeem yourself is to not act like a nigger faggot.

>It is a (((scientifically proven))) myth goyim

Thanks schlomo. At last I truly see that you are the chosen people.

its mexican

White people are degenerates and lose hair earlier. Why the fuck do you want to be them? Only a few of them are actual good looking but the rest are fucking ugly trash.