REDPILL GENERAL

Board is being FLOODED with normies, cucks, liberals and JIDF.

Dump your most virulent, difficult to swallow redpills and grow the body of Kek.

Holocaust: No proof of homocidal gas chambers has ever been produced (David Cole)

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

David Cole standing by his research in 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=QxAvpvz_4wQ

James Traficant, true American hero and patriot exposing Zionist control of the US government (he was killed by the Jews last year)

youtube.com/watch?v=SvvduUCF5E0

Truth about the European Migrant Crisis: Tool of White Genocide

youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

DUMP WHAT YOU GOT LADS.

I have never before seen so much shilling for the kikes, and general bluepilled shitposting and asshattery in my life.

I think the JIDF know that a lot of normies are browsing here today because of the election results, and those lugenpresse articles about Sup Forums springing up everywhere.

The truth will set you free newfriends. 8-)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Radical_Islam_Speech.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=3mzYKWDx6YI
nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460
science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full
nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html
pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full
genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full
nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw
kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
jstor.org/stable/pdf/1127540.pdf?acceptTC=true&seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtu.be/Vnu5uW9No8g
sli.mg/a/6ZAzgd
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPqcmrIyVNAONO2YTFQYY34ARfhR_P1Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This should be a regular thing

Good idea. Pic related: race determines intelligence, independent of upbringing. Mixing races results in the intelligence of the parents being averaged. Keep in mind that societies with an average IQ below 90 tend to be violent and corrupt.

we really are controlled by reptiles

>Dump your most virulent, difficult to swallow redpills and grow the body of Kek.

Okay a true story with no political ties or mainstream crap.

>around 13-14 of age.
>public hair grows long.
>one day while tossing off hairs get stuck between foreskin and sensitive penis.
>pain causes penis to reduce and reverts the erection... and hairs get in deeper.
>want to call for help but pride is like nope fuck that.
>end up painfully pulling out the pubic hairs one at a time.
>when I am done I realise I discovered by hell of puberty and keep pubes short from that day on.

Hope you anons like it. Praise thee Kek.

i don't think the goy know

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Cortes wrecked havoc on the Aztecs and it was God's will. Those savages were sacrificing people and consuming their organs by the 1000s in their rituals when from the captured peoples while increasing their empire. They would go through hundreds of people a day festooning their temple with the coagulated blood and entrails of their victims all for their evil 'gods'. The Spaniards came just in time to destroy them before they swallowed all of present day Mexico and eradicated everyone.

Listening to Cole on the savage hippie podcast. Literally admitted being into Revisionism for the shekels. New Jew low.

Idk user, I'm mixed and smarter than my idiot parents.

Holocaust what is that??? Bolshevik Jews killed Millions of Christian Gentiles before Hitler even came to power

hmm

>REDPILL GENERAL

They always seem to screw each other over for the shekels, don't they?

Duterte shifts all the time

I seriously thought I was just imagining it. Are we being raised harder than ever before?

You're not imagining it.

There are a lot of buttblasted libtards lurking and posting here today.

Many of them actually believe they are doing reconnaissance on the "enemy", and think they can defeat Kek.

huh

You aren't imagining it user, this is real life.

I'm a nig with an IQ of 117 though, explain that.

>probably why i have so few black m8s tbqh

Same here, i couldn't identify with the full fledged niggas where I grew up because I was like 505 white and 25% asian so they didn't care for me.

This is the kind of shit I'm talking about.

This Google here is just visiting the board because he read about us on Buzzfeed or something.

Buzzfeed is run by Jews

Holy fuck guys, a sample size of 2 has proven to us that Googles aren't on average baseline retarded and violent as fuck, with burning tire heaps of shithole countries to show for their Black Might.

You don't belong here.

no we aren't

Rihanna with White baby.....so random

I'm barely even black, voted Trump, and work, please spare me on the day of the rope.

Real face of EU

filthy anti semite

of your master plan?

>a fucking leaf

I've been here since 2007 faggot

I voted Brexit and redpilled my white best friend on Hillary

Explain this shit.

Considering this facts.

Direct link on Trump's speech assets.donaldjtrump.com/DJT_Radical_Islam_Speech.pdf

a pig wearing a suit does not make it a person

Sounds fine to me.

Right now, the US army is literally arming and propping up ISIS ("moderate rebels").

Explain to me why wiping out Islamic extremists is a bad thing?

We have more than one enemy, you know.

You can't break ties with ZOG without at least giving lip service to the established tyranny. Do you realize how deeply controlled the US is by Israel?

Hillary's stated alternative (third debate) was to initiate a no-fly zone over all of Syria. This would have assured nuclear conflict.

Aliens are real

youtube.com/watch?v=3mzYKWDx6YI

Now in 60FPS.

>tfw can drink milk

White genocide is real

Liberals are the true racists

"refugees" are people taking advantage of your kindness

>This one flawed social sciences study from the 70s that has no evidence based in genetics proves I'm right!

meanwhile in the real world

nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0960982205002095

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1369848613000460

science.sciencemag.org/content/298/5602/2381.full

nature.com/index.html?file=/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1455.html

pnas.org/content/94/9/4516.full

genome.cshlp.org/content/14/9/1679.full

nature.com/nature/journal/v526/n7571/full/nature15393.html

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/tan.12165/abstract

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2271140/

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707610015

bush did 9/11

They can have our board. We have the white house now.

>conservatives believe everyone can be law abiding citizens

>also in this same picture I'm going to post how all blacks are violent criminals

>There are people on Sup Forums right now who believe 100% everything tought about the holocaust.

>implying conservatives don't believe in locking people up for smoking grass or have bum sex in shitty states like alabama

Oh shit!
JIDF is back?
We've missed you guys. So much more entertaining than those CTR fags

It's a choice at the end of the day. Do they make the wrong choices more? Obviously. But who knows how they'd be if welfare never started. Like it or not they were beginning to assimilate before welfare started

Your shit meme has fuck all to do with lying about (((industrial murder camps))) as some would say
>not
>an
>argument

>implying we hate kikes because they are muh 1%

>not realizing that they are literally orchestrating our genocide

>muh 6 gorillllazion

>Implying either of those things are bad

Go start a society of faggot potheads and tell me how far you get

youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

Especially relevant, you can see who's talking about right now especially

also anyone have that video of the guy who wrote that book about blindfolded america and the jihad

talks about how muslim brotherhood is in bed with gov and no one talks about it

probably especially relevant to things like huma and her ties

The wrong side won ww2

Lot better and more fun than one with inbred rednecks who live in shit invested trailer parks, bible thump and love being a whore for big corporations because "muh murican dreams", white niggers.

It's being flooded with paid shills.

Soros is trying to de-legitimize Trump and gain credibility for this whole anti-white / not my president / paid riots narrative.

It wont work as usual. It's like the Madam President Memes.

Just keep on keeping on men.

That's a good point user.

Another important redpill for the newcucks is that the Jews have also orchestrated a push for Islam in the West as way of "getting us on their side" against the Muslims in the middle East.

Please see this video of Israel/Saudi Arabia using a low-grade nuclear weapon on a fucking village in Yemen last year:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTE_Eshm2xw

"Greater Israel" is the Zionist state of Israel's plan to expand Israel from Egypt all the way to Iran.

2/10

You'll have to try harder than that, retard.y you act like the grown men I see shitting on the sidewalk every day in San Francisco and wearing furry outfits is an example of your liberal paradise.

Without the rural parts of the country faggots like you would starve to death in a month

Beat me to it

Not to mention the fact that according to the study, asians had LOWER IQS THAN WHITES.

>Adopted, Asian or indigenous American parents 12 96.1 91.2

Here is also a variety of DIFFERENT transracial studies that also note differing results

kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eyferth_study
jstor.org/stable/pdf/1127540.pdf?acceptTC=true&seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Juden 101:

They are basically little ignorant boys.
They are little Tommy who got kicked out of 102 high schools and still refuses to take a look at himself. Still points fingers at everone around him.
It was the schools fault, the teachers fault, anyones fault, but not little Tommies fault.
You are an anti-little-Tommy for criticizing him.

To expect to look at this asshole kid, little Tommy, who got kicked out of 102 high schools, and to believe that he was just an easy scapegoat, is an insult to human intelligence.

The more you research the jews the more laughable they become. They are little kids who have some sneaky tricks, but once the trick is revealed they start panicing and backstabbing each other. It's already starting and I enjoy every minute of the show.
They are sociopaths as a group. They think they have a monopoly on pain.

Triggered faggot. Pretty sure we'd all be just fine without this inbreeding white shit strains. The "white niggers" comment really did it huh?

JIDF never left
they want their diaspora to come home

this is the ass end of a shit deal fat churchill made with the kikes.

>kjplanet.com/amp-31-10-726.pdf

>Study by Richard A. (((Weinberg)))
>(((Weinberg)))

TOP KEK

Yeah you really corrected the record there Shlomo.

I guess I'll just sit back and accept the extinction of my race.

Glad we had this chat desu

>(((everything I disagree with= jews)))

Well evidently so, Shekelstein.

Just a (((coincidence))), right?

The greatest redpill to end all redpills

youtu.be/Vnu5uW9No8g

I'm waiting for an argument

>hurr durr science is a jewish conspiracy!!!

CTR is alive and well in this thread and others. Would one of the shills do an ama during your next break?

Social "sciences" that push cultural marxism are demonstrably a Jewish conspiracy.

Care to reach deep down into your obliterated anal sphincter and dredge up an argument of some form or another?

sli.mg/a/6ZAzgd

David fucking Brock. The Homo Hitman.

rate my playlist

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKPqcmrIyVNAONO2YTFQYY34ARfhR_P1Z

Haha holy fuck, he has not posted on Twitter since the day before the election.

Why teh fuck is she crying and where are all of the pictures like this?

I noticed :D

Lena Dunham has not in 48 hours. as of 3 hours ago lemme check...

>Those savages were sacrificing people and consuming their organs by the 1000s in their rituals when from the captured peoples while increasing their empire. They would go through hundreds of people a day festooning their temple with the coagulated blood and entrails of their victims all for their evil 'gods'. The Spaniards came just in time to destroy them before they swallowed all of present
source? and don't give me some spaniard propoganda

Can someone please explain how to use this in the context of global warming red pills? After seeing this infographic I went online to look up some sources and saw that it was all correct, but I'm not sure where to go from there. I started to read up further on global warming, and indeed every single global warming graph either starts at 1880 or at the year "0". What does this mean in the context of discussion though? That we're just going through another "warming" cycle and it'll eventually return to cooling? Where do emissions / gasses / sea levels rising actually apply here?

Sorry if I'm a bit dim, please redpill me

I think this has to be our next objective.

continue

Is there a general redpill starting point on jews? Its constantly spouted here that they control the media or control other stuff, but don't really know what you guys are talking about. Any info/ videos?