Wouldn't a progressive vote be the fairest way to do it?

Wouldn't a progressive vote be the fairest way to do it?

For example, whites make up 65% of the US and blacks make up only 15%. This means that the election is unfair to blacks, and there will isn't as well represented as whites. To be fair, white votes should only count for 35% of a single vote, and black votes should count for 85% of a vote. Then every group would have an equal say in the government.

so you are basically a racist

Race is a social construct :^)

Why would groups of unequal size have equal say?

>family planning
>Implying they plan families there
The majority rules.

This is the bullet we just dodged gentlemen. MAGA

liberal doublethink thread? my favourite is:
>ALL AMERICAN VOTERS ARE SO UNEDUCATED
>MINORITIES OVERWHELMINGLY VOTED FOR CLINTON, SO SHE WAS OBVIOUSLY THE RIGHT PICK

0/10 bait

>not being a racist
>denying genetics and evolution

Okay but lets say blacks have lower IQ than whites. Wouldn't it be unfair for both blacks and whites to cater to those incapable of making the right choices? Its for their own good.

A baby might think eating candy every meal is good for them. And in principal of fairness you give children a vote. But would that be the wise thing to do? The child doesn't know any better, it doesn't concern itself with long term consequences. To that this is the same effect.

What you call fair might be more hurtful all parties.

>Implying the people on the left could live without half of the things on the right

So, Italians make up about 5% of the American population.

Does that mean that if I move my vote counts as 20?

Because in that case you can add 20 Trump votes to the total.

Whites are on their way out, let us be you faggots.

are you seriously implying that laws affect people differently because of their skin color? even if it was the case then white people still deserve 65% of the vote because the laws affect them the most

niggers don't belong here though. Fuckers were just too dumb to be able to get back to africa

> Register as transgender eskimo zeus-worshipper
> My vote now worth 100%
> I vote for myself

Why should the government operate based on the will of every group equally instead of favoring the interests of the majority? Isn't it best to do good by as many people as possible

people who are not me make up 99.999999% of the country people who are me make up .000001% of the country therefore my vote should count as 300 million to be fair

It's funny, cause the right side looks like every Democrat run city.

I think you should gas yourself after cutting your wrists while simultaneously jumping off a really tall building on to a bed of spikes.

One death isn't enough for people as retarded as you.

>that image

Here's the fixed image, made for you first-world sheltered leftcucks

and the left side looks like Provo the most conservative city in the country

(((Greenberg)))

Your proposal only makes sense if there are objective/quantifiable differences between the races.

are you a racist?

Literally nothing about you makes sense. Not the image, not your idea, and certainly not your goddamn math.
You are a fucking disgrace.

What the fuck am I looking at?

>berg
Now it makes sense.

You mean an Electoral College for race? The gerrymandering of racial divides would be a mess. What if I'm half italian and half white.

Detroit, Cleveland, Chicago, Newark, Pittsburg...Democrat run cities all. Fuck your retard graphics

Hope this is a joke.
If you're actually serious, kill yourself.

In reality 90% of humanity has to live in standards similar to the right side of your picture so the remaining 10% can live like kings on the left side while having some bullshit job that just adds to massive bureaucracy.

The needs of the 65% come before the needs of the 15%.

People don't have equal stakes in this country or pay equal taxes, it's already stupid as is that a homeless man has the same say as a hard working doctor who gets $250,000 and pays half of that to the government

I only make up roughly one 300 millionth of the US population, therefore my vote should be worth 300 million times everyone else's.

>The Projects is on the Republican side.

This never stops being both hilarious and enraging to me.

Ha! Right side would totally fuck up left side in the inevitable war for resources

yeah, an by that you misrepresent 65 percent of the population for the sake of 35 percent, basically fucking twice as much people in the ass than people benefiting in it.

that is one of the most hilarious and undemocratic things I have ever heard I'm laughing so hard right now holy shit

Racist

Blacks are no different than whites, they aren't 'lesser' people that need to be propped up more.

Since you think blacks need help, that they need propped up, you are racist against blacks.

Since you think that whites should get 3/5 of a vote because their snippet of DNA makes the accident of their birth a lighter skin color, you are racist against whites.

Since you only accounted for blacks and whites and missed asians and indians and middle easterners and slavs and saamis and polynesians and aborigines and native americans, you are racist against all of those groups.

There is nobody that you are not being racist to. You win the swastika award for today.

I hate the left size. It's not life, it's Disney World.