We must meme FrP into government in Norway next?

We must meme FrP into government in Norway next?
please bump this for europe

Ikkje faen.

sosialist fgt

They are allready in the govenment you retard...

Forbanna landssviker

nah hoyre is in charge, they are just supporters
id like a frp majority

Why? Please write a little about the pros of throwing them into gov for another period.

I will definitely meme for a brother Nord. Time to rid Skyrim of the Empire.

they are very pro donald trump and are the furthest right party in popular norwegian politics

currently the two most right wing parties are in power, but FRP is the most right wing and if they had majority things would be much better

Pic is our Minister of Education and Research.

FRP 2017

There's another one named Demokratene, but I don't think they are big enough to be mentioned.

this

Something big would need to happen

>switch Sylvi Listhaug out with some retard from SV who is in gov With AP

That should be reason enough

nah Hoyre/FrP are the only two realistic parties
I voted Hoyre last time but Frp next

Make black metal great again!!!

Hoyre / FrP is majority right now if you guys were wondering
Hoyre is in charge

out of 10
hoyre = 0
frp = 3
ap = 2
sp = 1
krf = 2
pirat = 1
kystparti = 6
pensjonparti = 3
rest = 0

demokratene= 0 ?

Hoyre and FRP needs more votes so they can be rid of Venstre, KRF and SP. Other than I have no complaints. Erna should still be the prime minister and I think that is very important.

Seems reasonable enough. I liked the idea of them declaring their tough stance on EU recently.
I'd also like to see these liberals and intellectuals cry and moan about it though.

Make Norway Great Again

>Ikkje

nynorskjode. hver. gang

Knut a cute. Cute!

>tfw

>KrF nope

I will literally have sex with anyone from Norway

But i want Hoyre in charge, Frp's echonomic policies are stupid, i only want them to control immigration and welfare (NAV)
Im voting Frp next time, but thats only because i want them to have more power than today, but i still hope H gets more % than Frp
So that we get H echonomics but Frp's immigrtion and social platform
Thats the perfect combo

bump

I agree. Hve you seen the facebook-posts by Listhaug recent weeks? Pretty redpilled. I think I will vote FrP, but put Sylvi as number 1 in the ballot. Not really a fan of Siv Jensen, we need something new.

>Listhaug
I like FrP but lmao remember this?

Would Sup Forums be able to meme this guy into argie presidency?

kek

Norwegian media is almost worse than american

Siv Jensen has lost her zing. Nothing in her that appeal to me anymore.
Only of Carl I. Hagen still was in politics...

idk, i feel pretty cucked under Erna, even tho I voted for her
she was pro hllary

You can't. We don't like people living at McDonalds.

How do you uncuck a Scandinavian country? This seems like a hard mission to me, i know in Norway people have some national pride, but they don't have the self pride glandle inserted in them, or if they do, it has never been used or it's switched off. They are such nice people, but i don't know if they can see what's after the fog, since the country had islamic problems even before the Europe crisis and didn't take an effective solution, Breivik happened too soon, and king cuck just shut any trace of viking heat down.

My prayers go to you guys, but this will be a hard mission. Well, at least the chance is bigger than in Sweden, lol.

>be american, speak english
>get a lot of help from elsewhere to meme election
>want to reciprocate
>based finn asks for help
>majority of replies in language I don't speak.

I want to help, lads. I also want to believe.

Shadilay, I will believe in you.

list of things to shill for to make europe great again:

AFD in Germany

SD in Sweden

National Front in France

FrP in Norway

sorry I called you finns, based norway.

bingo

This is an outrage!

Well... at least you didn't say swedes/sven

norwegians are the most powerful race in the world

I love microsoft paint

thanks senpai

Still killing myself though

bump or awoo girls

Unless a new mysterious political party named "Alliansen" shows up...

doubt any alternative party will show up any time soon

bump

Jeg skal krige for I, norske brodre

MNGA

wow thanks senpai

I want to encourage ypu buy we are concentrating on Hofer in Austria, then Wilders in Netherlands, then LePen in France for the next few events. Also, you don't really have a guy yet (I mean, not one you can elect), and things will be easier for you anyway once these other countries are made great again.

>MNGA
>Not GNGI

Gör Norge god igen

>Norway's redpilling slogan is literally pronounced "Mah niggah!"

Good luck, boys.

From what I read, they are nothing like Front National or SD from Sweden though. Sounded pretty weak and compromising on immigration, maybe they will hash their political direction out more clearly. Especially after Trumps victory it should embolden them to just go full nationalist. We'll see what happens. Norway sure could use a party like that.

we can only hope

Your pencil thin Nordic babes couldn't handle this swollen American dong

I thought it was really promising when I heard that they had major shitlords like Tybring Gjedde, Hege Storyhaug and Sylvi Listhaug there, but what that Dobloug guy said was really low energy. I kind of hope he just put his foot in his mouth because it was on the spot and he is no politician.

most norwegians are pussies