Calling police

What the FUCK have you done

I am DONE with you people

I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU

HE WAS THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

This pleases the Pence

Awesome. Hopefully more kill themselves

So did he still propose?

>The main idea of someone they dont like leading them is enough to make fags kill themselves

And people wonder why no one takes them seriously.

Who cares about some fruitcake on leddit? Post this on Sup Forums you fag

Homosexuals are often mentally ill like this.

They can feel suicidal because an orange man being president is more important than someone who loves them.

Then selfishly take their own life with no regard to the feelings of others.

People would respect them more if they didn't behave like eternal teenagers.

Poor quality bait.

What a normal and healthy person he must've been.

>Now I don't know.

>Trump isn't even in office
>Already making America great again
Fucking kek

>I was going to propose
>now I don't know
is he meditating proposing to a dead man?

Hahahahahahahahaha
They always stereotype homos as drama queens.

Faggotfags BTFO

He doesn't know

It's basically common knowledge that homosexuals and transgender have higher suicide rates and way, WAY more mental issues.

These people are time bombs. Just because sensitive liberals decide not to bring it up doesn't mean the facts and the research is going away.

He was weak. nothing of value was lost.

Somebody PM him for a name for a memorial of LGBT people so we can verify if it's bullshit or not.

So his bf killed himself and the first thing he does is crying on reddit?

He should follow his love. This really disgusts me, fucking narcissistic pieces of shit.

>the degeneracy is literally purging itself
He hasn't even taken office yet

Imagine how hard Pence gets whenever he hears another queer offed themselves. Their souls will fuel his comfort for eternity.

a real friend wouldn't accept an emotionally and mentally unstable faggot 'just for who they are'.

they'd get them help long before it came to suicide.

I don't get it. Nothing has happened yet but I've seen multiple confirmed or allegations that people are committing Hero's when Trump and Pence aren't even in office yet. Trump doesn't even hate gays if I remember correctly from his GOP con speech

>fags and trannys killed themselves
>because someone was elected who is going against the biggest enemies of faggots and trannys

Fucking degenerates

IDGAF, NEDM, etc.

Tbqh Senpai this is the medias fault. If they didnt build up this "Hitler" meme making out he's going to destroy things he doesnt actually give a shit about. Hilldogs spent so long lapping up CNN sensationalism that it has led to this shit show. What is worse is no media outlet will have any accountability for this farce.

Interesting
Now what exactly did Trump say or do that he felt he had to kill himself?
Quotations please.

fake and gay.

Maybe he's literally dead. Like "I'm literally dead. I'm literally pronounced dead right now"

This

"Trannies can use whatever bathroom they want"
SEE HE HATES GAYS!!

Pretty good bait m8.

Rest in RIP gay boi

Second this. If the media didn't make a huge deal about this this wouldn't have happened

>NOW I DON'T KNOW

know what? If you're still gonna propose?

He likely wasn't at the hospital posting on leddit. Asking others to help you cope isn't really disrespectful to his bf.

Admittedly, posting this personal shit on the internet isn't really something I'd do, but with people growing up using social media all the time, it's not too odd anymore.

If a presidential election is enough to make you an hero then you were already gone. And it is sad to see fellow humans get so brainwashed that they end up here.

We should either die in bed after building a legacy or in battle before becoming a legend.

SEVERLY UNDERRATED POST

>even less people voting democrat next election

This is why they will always lose.

>I was going to propose

>Now I don't know

CNN is that bad for your health!

> I was going to propose
> Now I don't know.

Well, I would suggest not proposing. The wedding night might be fun, but it would get stale after a few months.

Things that never happened for 500$

WE haven't done anything

seems like HE did it to himself

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I miss poll posting. This is getting boring already.

>Trump doesn't even hate gays
This is the funniest part. Trump doesn't give two shits about gay people or trannies. He even flew the gay flag at one rally, because some gay supporters showed up with it.

These people haven't been following the election at all and assume that "Republican = anti-gay" and that "Trump = Hitler"

>I was going to propose
> Now I don't know

Well you shouldn't marry a corpse, first of all @OP

It gets better. MAGA!

Did you bum his corpse?

He's not even president yet and is already making America greater.

>killing yourself over an election
>they'll have to put up with trump 8 years at most, 4 years if he does bad

these people were mentally unstable already, just natural selection running it's course

Underbudget and ahead of schedule

>killing yourself over a political result
>not giving a fuck about your partner in the process

Just another day in the life of a faggot. Wonder how his 10 fuckbuddies are feeling

Thing is, he had planned to kill himself regardless of the election. It was probably due to his boyfriend

Most people on Sup Forums are, at the very least, bisexual.
Don't act like this isn't true.

And I guess to some degree its kinda logical, I mean if you love someone its pretty stupid to go

>Oh I love you, butt you've got the wrong equipment down there, so this is all over, doesn't matter that I love you & we're best friends & we have endless fun together. You have the wrong equipment so NO

Eh? Eh.

Makes sense. Most people on Sup Forums don't believe in a god

(at least not in any religion in which theres a god that pays attention to humans & everything was created for humans, I mean some believe in a god that made everything, but didn't make it all for humans)

anyway without a religion to keep them in check, bisexual just happens because its logical & most humans are, to some degree, bisexual

anyways the point is stop it, at least half the posters in this thread are bisexual

(a 100% gay person doesn't exist kinda the same way a 100% straight person doesn't)

It's a false-flag used to shit on our new Emperor nobody is dying just teenagers bitching universally it's so tasty.
>tfw go to college and get to see all the college liberals shit themselves
>my fucking teacher who's a massive liberal who teaches a 3 hours class will bitch and whine all of next week
>he heavily promotes PC culture to the point where Ahmed Mohammed in my class stands up to talk about the scary GOD EMPEROR and how he threatens his living
>Accompanied by our SJW LGBT+ illegal
You have no idea how happy I am these pictures their tears medpack you will never get to know these feels. So good.

Kek. A fag friend of mine voted for Trump because he (my friend) is rich, hates fag culture, and gives zero fucks.

23RD POST BEST POST

Fuck off back to lgbt with the rest of the sluts you degenerate cunt and take your projection with you

Who comfy here?

>I was going to propose
>now i dont know
Don't overthink it, propose to the person you love

>I was going to propose Now I don't know

You don't know what faggot? You can't propose a corpse. Where's the confusion?

>HE

>boyfriend kills himself
>better post about it on reddit the same day because internet points

What sort of a person does this?
[spoiler]answer: an attention seeking faggot[/spoiler]

The Corpse Bride(Male)

I mean, you can try.

Based fag friend. I once had a gay friend who punched some faggot tranny in the face when they started causing a scene up town, it was hilarious.

So comfy it's beautiful
>tfw mother is having daily tantrums since Emperor Trump came

Give me anymore suicide reports you've got.

Are upvotes Reddit's version of (you)s?

>fiance commits suicide
>I'll post on Reddit for upboats

Fuck this generation.

I don't get how this is in any way Trump's fault. The media was the one hyping him up to be a horrible guy. If anyone should be to blame, it's the democrats.

MOAR KEK POLICE PLS?

This is what is known as Survival of the Fittest, if they couldn't handle their preferred candidate winning. Or didn't do any of their own researched and let the mass propaganda get to them about "Literally Hitler hurr durr". They were too weak to survive in the real world or were too stupid and lazy.

I don't know why people were complaining about Pence's supported methods. This seems to work wonders.

fuck off you disgusting profligate

So he OD'd then?

faggots will be hanged. this isn't the alt-right. This has always been a christian board. gas yourself.

The people that upvoted it are the retarded ones, friend.

>Now I don't know

top kek

I am a 100% straight person. Your argument is flawed. I also believe in God.

What the fuck is wrong with white women, I understand spics feeling scared. niggers are going to chimp out regardless who is president, but literally nothing will change for middle class suburban white women, except they will pay less taxes.

I thought electroshock therapy didn't work. But does it?

What happen poor boy??!

Under budget and ahead of schedule

The sacred numbers confirm.

So-Source?

>dead Godless degenerates

Kek

the 8 tranny suicide thing is fake

how do these people live life
holy shit

Kek

A Pence can dream.