*gulp*

Donald doesn't fear death as you do

Obama is such a cuck

>the depths of their immorality is absolutely unlimited
He knew what he was doing. What was at stake. It'll be a game to see if he can consolidate enough power to arrest these lizardmen before they off him. Concern shills fuck off.

He's probably just trying to fart silently.

>Concern shills fuck off.
this

How the fuck do we beat these fucking jews man? The pain never ends.

this is why he waited until he was 70 to run
ths is is magnum opus, he doesnt care if he dies he has already lived his life out

Can somebody do that picture without the earth globe and unicef?

> Trump making the Muslim salute with a smug fucking grin as Hussein is sent packing
TOO GOOD

Subtle

is that readit?
or are you using android
what app

Don't worry lad, they're already being beaten.

Trump has all but straight up said that he's working with a faction that opposes (((them))) and all they stand for.

"The only force strong enough to save our country is us."

"I'm doing this for the people, and for the movement, and we will take back this country for you and we will make America great again."

You may think he's just talking about Him/Pence and his supporters, that's how it's meant to seem at a glance but it really is just more confirmation he is working with and backed by the genuine Illuminati. Everybody uses Illuminati as a blanket term, but it's one specific group. A group that has been locked in a struggle with (((them))) for probably quite a long time now.

(((They))) have dragged the name "Illuminati" through the mud, probably actively encouraging the misconception to further smear the real deal.

I've heard bits and pieces of the story laid out in song lyrics across many artists and bands, and Trump has also said some key words as a wink and a nudge. It's not a joke and it's not my imagination. They're back, they're fighting the posers and they're very clearly winning. And they're just getting started.
Or i'm just schizophrenic, something they also joke about in songs by referring to themselves as voices in your head.

Red tie, white shirt, blue suit... Motherfucker is wearing the nations colors for his first official time in the white house as the next president ..

KEK

Lol fucking swedecucks. Watch how it's done, poofter.

>emusluts

Fucking amateurs

It's true you know

It's 2 in the pink 1 in the stink.

kys my man

I just made this and I don't know where to drop it, so here you go Sup Forums, enjoy

Check these out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

PRAIIIISSSSSSEEEE KEKKKKKKKKK

subtle