HRC may be planning back door entrance to WH

nypost.com/2016/11/09/the-one-scenario-that-could-still-get-hillary-into-the-white-house/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She conceded. As in quit. As in it's ogre.

This is the same bullshit as during the primaries when the media kept saying the Trump delegates would not vote for him during the convention.

It won't happen because he's too far ahead.

This reminds me of when there were rumors of the Republican delegates refusing to vote for Trump even though they were selected to be Trump delegates.

It'll never happen.

Do you remember that scene in Scarface, with the Columbians....

in the motel bathroom.......

WITH THE CHAINSAW?

>technically there is nothing stopping any of the electors from voting their conscience and refusing to support the candidate they were bound

Now that's something worth protesting if it happens

It won't happen but I wish it would, to be honest. The shitstorm would be enough to block out the sun.

Except complete anarchy and the potential breakdown of the American society

wtf i hate the electoral college now

This. You can't take back your concession.

>However, there is technically nothing stopping any of the electors from voting their conscience and refusing to support the candidate to whom they were bound, or from abstaining from voting altogether.

Actually, there is something stopping them: the very real threat of civil war. I'd like to imagine that unlike brainless political commentators, the people selected as electors have enough common sense to realize that no matter how much they might dislike Trump, it's not worth risking another civil war.

i want this meme to die.

She quit, only trump can win now

Is the concession in any way "legally recognized" in the context of the race or is it just a thing she said?

I thought the popular vote is still being counted and that trump is predicted to get more votes than hillary.

It is still being counted, but I haven't personally seen anything predicting Trump winning it.

I haven't really looked, either, so that doesn't mean much.

This will most likely happen. All of my Facebook friends have signed it.

I seriously don't think Trump will be President. The protestors will probably just cause everyone to call for his resignation.

Pretty sure it is legally recognized. Conceding is officially dropping out of the race.
If someone was dumb enough to concede while they still had a chance at winning, and they eventually did get enough votes to win, it wouldn't matter, they already dropped out.

Frankly, THIS is a real path to a civil war. Not even joking. You take the people who said "fuck you" to the system and use the system to screw them over again....

It won't happen faggot, underage millennials can protest all they wont.

He's just 200000 under now, and gaining with every update.
He may take it... maybe not.
Either way, doesn't matter. It has never been done on any large scale to change the outcome.

If they pulled that shit, they would see what happens when white men chimp out.

It is kind of shitty to give libtards false hope like that. They need to just accept it and get on with their lives. Trump will be president... deal with it.

There's still a chance!

Agreed. I kind of think civil war is more likely if the election is taken away from Trump after his victory than otherwise. I mean, who has all the fucking guns? HuffPo fans?

Lefties would probably stick to bio-warfare in the form of free-bleeding and other such practices.

I mean I'm correct in the understanding that we voted for electors that are tied to their party/candidate right? So the idea that a Trump elector would suddenly jump ship when he help secure both houses and the presidency is just fucking retarded.

Actually, you can. They were saying that on the news election night when she called in her concession. That it's not binding and if she won the vote she'd still be President.

No.

1. She has now lost the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

2. She openly conceded.

Her lead actually increased by quite a bit.

THE ELECTORS, DAHNALD.

CTR is back for extra hours.

Almost every single state has a law that the electors have to vote with their state.

How retarded are liberals?

Gore took back his concession in 2000.

1) HRC has officially conceded and cannot be POTUS.

2) 39 states (many of the swing Trump states included) do not permit electorals to go against pop. Vote.

3) electoral college legitimately prefers him over Clinton and would give him the electoral if it was a dead heat.

the legality of those laws has never been challenged in court and would almost certainly be ruled unconstitutional. how stupid are drumpfkins?

It actually is against the law, but you only get a small fine for it supposedly.

Exactly what I think will happen. Sad.

If it does then this.

youtube.com/watch?v=Adgx9wt63NY

It would be full on, blood in the streets purging.
I'm fully erect.

You lost haha

I was watching CBC (Canadian news) and they were surprised that Hillary called, because they hadn't predicted the race being over yet with their internal number crunching. Then they started saying how other media outlets were predicting Donald as the winner, but they took a little longer.

Gore is a flaming faggot.

You do realize that if this happens the US Democracy will literally stop to exist... right?

He won, they still shit all over the election results... The US Democracy will have zero credibility in the world.

Also, wont be good for the relations with Russia.

This is retarded

First of all the electoral college not voting with the state is illegal in some states, but it's always political suicide and these people would be found and lynched.

Second of all, trump has over 300 electoral votes, a big enough state or more than one state would have to pull this heresy to get him under 270.

And finally, in the event this astronomically impossible thing happened, the house picks the president. Republicans own the house.

>TECHNICALLY THERE'S NOTHING STOPPING THE ELECTORS-

Hold up
Let me stop you there

yes there is

last I checked, there are only 21 states where faithless electors are a thing. 20 of them are deeply republican. the other is pennsylvania

Even without PA Trump wins

Hillary has no way into the White House, cry some more leftists

>ruled unconstitutional

The Supreme Court is 4-4 right now, good luck. By the time it even gets to the Supreme Court, Trump will already have another Justice on the court.

So the electoral college can choose anyone, right? This is where Jeb! comes in! Slow and steady!

>No takesie backsies!

What are you 12?
Although I do agree with the general idea she won't pursue this media moon shot. It's the same dumb fucking idea they shilled for views during the primaries.

I sure hope that she gets charged before anything like that can happen, assuming of course that the FBI isn't so fucking whipped that they're not willing to go there.

The bitch needs to go down. We owe it to the world for the hell she's responsible for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
It's the against the law in 29 states... Keep dreaming man.
>if the electors vote against what their state voted for, their vote is invalid and they lose their spot in electoral college

>1. She has now lost the popular vote as well as the electoral college.

Did they officially announce he won the popular vote now or is it still being counted?

>hanging chad.

every cycle someone says this. it never happens, move along.

This is the "bargaining" phase of loss, btw

>It won't happen because he's too far ahead.
Hes not that far ahead.

According to the (((media))) hillary did concede.

But I don't know how true that is honestly.

They have a much better shot at rigging absentee ballots after the fact.

Pic related. It's gotten close. Yes I realize only 1 state.

she lost the popular vote by half million votes not investigating the fraud

investigate the fraud, let the American people know how much the media lied to them, everyone here knew Trump was winning

Wow, it's literally NOTHING.

You do realize this is nothing more than the news media trying to create another story to keep getting pageviews, right? The election is over and news is now slow for the next few months until the inauguration.

Popular vote is still being counted and CNN is projecting the popular vote to go Trump.
Hillshills have been completely BTFO

The Don would be smart to avoid doing anything public until that date.

TRUMP IS FUCKING PROJECTED TO WIN THE POPULAR VOTE. GOD I'M SO SICK OF PEOPLE SPOUTING OFF THIS BULLSHIT.

this electoral college shit comes up literally every election and has never happened

keep dreaming kids

200,000 k is almost statistically irrelevant.

Should we tell trump or will this be nothing

It doesn't say that on CNN anymore.

59,937,338 Trump
60,274,974 Clinton
updated 8:01 pm ET, Nov. 10

still counting I assume though.

hahaha, die soon maggot!

I grew up listening to comunist intervention music.. and learned that capitalism was evil and communism was all about freedom of speech and bla bla bla bla bla

im so glad that i got redpilled (red.. how ironic)
Comunists literally cannot deal with democratic results that they dont like... wich is the very definition of a fascist state.

This is what happens in my country.
In 1974 we had a revolution.. a communist revolution, for freedom, they say. And today it is impossible to express your support to trump without being demeaned or ridicularized.

i am awake now.
this is not democracy.
my country is living in a communist opressive state. it has brainwashed everyone in the past 40 years and only something as big as Trump can help save it.

You guys should see the media here in Portugal and in Europe, they are literally shitting their pants about what is going on there.

DO NOT LET THIS SHIT HAPPEN.
MAKE THE RESPECT THE RESULTS OF THIS ELECTION!!!

>people unironically think that an inarguably irrelevant number of popular votes outweighs all the benefits of the electoral college
this is the definition of desperation

So what is this, like the third time we've reverted back to stage 1 of the grievance cycle?

That's because they posted this:

cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-popular-vote/

that's the plan, friendo.

I hope he does get that Popular vote. Either way he won and if you look into all the Fraud, that's at least a 1 million taken away from Clinton.

>Hes not that far ahead.
hes going to break 300 once arizona is counted for him

She's still half a million ahead.....even tho I'm sure it's voter fraud.

>Denial
Anger
Bargaining
Depression
Acceptance

They're still in denial.

>arizona
i meant michigan

If the military ballots aren't suppressed then Trump could very well win the popular vote.

This is Bernie/Cruz levels of desperation and wishful thinking on their part.

When exactly do they expect to be done counting ALL the fucking votes? Cuz if it's not tonight and instead next fucking week, then everyone stop losing sleep over it and enjoy your weekend.

>May Nigel bless us

You may even go as far to say it's Kasich levels of wishful thinking.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wuib2Vo3hSo

#ShesNotMyPresident

Sore fucking losers

Do it. Even if this does happen, it only prove once and for all that leftists will resort to cheating in order to win their fights. It happened already when they stuffed the country and the ballot with 3rd world immigrants that will blindly vote blue. I just love seeing all of my leftist friends signing this petition that calls for the breakdown of law, order, and the fundamental tenets of the Republic that we live in. These shitters are borderline traitors and it'll be fun watching them flip out completely if the pedo info about the Clintons ever comes out.

>unconstitutional

Is this the new word to replace racism?

Guys Katy Perry just posted this on her twitter, CNN is already covering it.

massive trump hit piece incoming

>Republicans giving their votes to Hillary

That's some grade Z cognitive dissonance

if they did that the people would take back the country by force

Someone needs to remove that evil fucking kike from the world of the living.

Goddamn it

hm

There's fucking video of a guy getting beat on by Clinton supporters. Unless this stupid celeb has video, she can go fuck herself.

GOD DAMNIT.

We had one of those in Georgia. After he announced it, he quit his position as an elector because of the outcry.

shitter

>guys what if we just ignore the democratic will of the people lmao
yeah sounds like a plan

But guys, guys.

Hey guys, just listen...

Imagine the dank memes in this scenario

Holy shit you really are too young to remember the year 2000.

fuck you

oh nooooo that sucks

This popular vote meme needs to die.

Even fucking CNN is projecting trump to win it with all votes counted.

How many of these fucking threads are we going to have today? I've counted at least 6 in the last 24 hours.

It isn't going to happen, it couldn't happen. Give it up.

Fuck.

If you want to be REALLY technical, Electors can vote however they please in the federal election if they are willing to go to state prison.