First female president?

Cucks REALLY want to be the ones who put a female in the White House. And they're pushing hard for Michelle.

Michelle has several things going for her. She carries the Obama name. She seems to have a hypnotic effect on the crowds. Dull morons love to hear her speak. She has victim privilege twice over: she's a black woman.

What are the odds of Michelle swooping in 2020?

A female in the White House is only a matter of time. The ultimate butthurt would be for the Cuckocrats NOT to have this on their record, AND for this person to be someone they loathe. Unfortunately Ivanka is not old enough. Any other suggestions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

President Ivanka

>Michelle Obama
>female
Yeah ok

Unless they hone their meme-fu over the next 4 years, not a chance.

You think someone like Donald normally stands a chance in an election? What got him there is memes. Michelle has weak memefu. Just boring aunt jemima.

>she

What do we know about her ? She got any skeletons in her closet. I guarantee their elder daughter marries a white guy and that will turn off the black support. Cucked obamas will be cucked. white SJW s will still vote though

It depends.

Whether or not Trump lives up to be a living god, or a colossal fuck up.

>she

Why are the only women they can run the wives of former presidents?

Is it like Lurleen Wallace where she ran because George Wallace couldn't be governor for another term?

Meanwhile Elizabeth Warren over here just like

Won't happen. We're going to get two Republican terms in a row.

Michelle has no experience and trump is going to do a great job so they won't waiste her on 2020

Trump already stopped TPP and made friendly relationships with Russia and he won 36 hours ago

wont happen. Cuck culture is on the way out. Also no way in hell an Obama, Clinton or Bush ever see the white house again

>What are the odds of Michelle swooping in 2020?

not likely

she stated before she has no interest in running

and Hillary proves being a former first lady isn't enough in the public's eye

I only know this woman for forcing some stupid lunch shit for school kids.

hopefully not after 4 years of trump
here's hoping he'll have deported enough illegals to keep it from ever happening

fookin gypo
it aint running for office

dumb fuckers wait for a decent candidate to rise or you will end up with a real flip floppin shit show like merkel

>First female
You mean second black gay man.

People being fed up with dynastic rule is what got Trump elected to begin with.

Why can't these dumbasses get shot on sight already, there's LITERALLY no downside

>female
I have some bad news...

>female
>her

youtube.com/watch?v=yxiYIDrDBsY

whose peace pipe you gotta smoke to be president around here??

>Trump makes america great again
>Young people turn more and more converative
>The loud liberal minority gets suppressed like the good old days
>Trump landslide in 2020

Did they say Trump was unqualified?

>We need our First Woman President in if it Can't be Hillary it must be Michelle
>random capitalisation
>in if it

These people don't even know how to write. How are they allowed to vote?

tits or GTFO

Honestly this idea really shows how bad the Democratic Party's situation is. With Hillary out of the picture, Michelle Obama is their next best option for "first woman president"? There's really no one else? That's just sad.

A tranny president is even more progressive though

White female wasn't good enough so now they go with a black female so they can call us even more names

There's nothing wrong with electing a female president. She just has to not be a shit candidate. If the only reason people vote for her is "she's a woman", then she doesn't deserve shit.

They're hiring full-time activists. And Donald didn't do well in the age group.

>Clinton did win many young voters. CNN reports she took 54 percent of voters age 18 to 29, and that 37 precent of that age group voted for president-elect Donald Trump.

Will the young cucks eventually grow out of it as they get jobs?

There are no more names to be called. Trump got every liberal insult imaginable thrown at him during the campaing. Now he won and they've all become powerless.

Look at her straightened hair.

That is cultural appropriation.

>easy prey for next term

I would give anything to see Michelle vs Ivanka.

Nope.

gigity

If Trump does well, they'll put up Kaine or Warren as sacrificial lambs.

If he fucks up, then there's a good chance you'll see Michelle coming.

Anyone who had dealt with black woman will not vote for Michelle, it'll never happen.

DUDE BEYONCE LOVES HER LETS MAKE HER PRESIDENT

>There's really no one else?

Their next option.

Oh come on. I hate the Obama administration as much as the next trump supporter, but Michelle being trans? xD

Sure, she looks mannish, but that's just shitty genetics.

If Michelle runs against Trump in 2020, the madman will demand a birth certificate that proves she is a female.

no what, fuck it, lets make miley cyrus prezzi!@

>Michael Obama
>woman

PASS THE WEED DUDE AYYY LMAO

>There are no more names to be called.

He got called a racist for mexicans. Cucks are more trigger happy when it's blacks because of white guilt and shit.

it'll be elizabeth warren

First gorilla president will be Harambe Jr not Michelle

Ivanka v Michelle 2024

she wouldnt win . she was just a supporting character with a few lines. she cant carry the show.

besides she cant slay the dragon

too close to the establishment. The dems need somebody that can get votes from the working class in the rust belt. Also if they are not completely retarded they will understand that the only thing they have to do to get minorities voting for them is a free ride to the voting station.

Jebelle 2020!

>There's nothing wrong with electing a female president. She just has to not be a shit candidate

I don't believe there's anything wrong with a female president. As long as she's not a goddamned cuck, and as I see it, every woman on the left is a teary eyed victim-mongering, buzzword-brandishing, BLM-loving twat.

I would also incite civil war for that.
It's time (((they))) give up for a while. We've had enough of their bullshit this century. There's no going back to accepting defeat for our side. They have to wait for the generations to cycle for a while.

they could always bring out Sanders again
he'd easily beat Trump if he fucks up his first term, and he's the only candidate the Dems have that would have a chance against Trump if Trump has a good first term

So where in the image is the female?

I would love if Trump's opponent in 2020 is a woman again, and he wins again. The tears would become eternal.

Much better.

Why does the first female president of USA have to be a former first lady?

Sanders is likely going to be dead or infirm in 2020.

>What are the odds of Michelle swooping in 2020?

Higher than we conservative Dems would like but lower than you fear.

There is only one Dem who can speak to the white working class and his name is Webb.

The moment when I realized my party was truly fucked was when Webb was lampooned for talking about killing an enemy combatant in the Vietnam war.

This loss is the kick in the ass we Dems needed to get back to the business of making a better America for working families, instead of getting mediocre middle class blacks into college, or creating "safe spaces", or destroying Confederate war monuments.

Next time look to a latino female president and Michelle it's done

It's not just about Trump fucking up, it's about the Republicans who rode his wave. He can be a YUGE SUCCESS president, while morons around him smudge his luster. Say, if idiots start using their monopoly to try to push "intelligent design" and other stale themes, instead of fighting utopic globalism and making western civilization great again.

Because apparently a woman is only worth her husband's coattails. At-least Hillary actually has a record Michelle is just Mrs. Obama

She hates White people more then Obama did.

I would've voted for Webb if Trump wasn't the nominee, to be honest. Dude had a good head on his shoulders and realized that race-baiting is not how you win over the majority in this country. I also like that he's one of the sane Democrats with a realistic view on nuclear power.

>((("Female")))

>if you your primary criteria for the highest office in the country isn't the (alleged at least) presence of a vagina, you are evil.

This is why i don't treat these people as human. they scorn the only thing that separates them from the apes.

Trump can't beat Michelle Obama

Trump can beat Kanye

2020 we meme magic a Trump V Kanye General Election.

Sanders is done, now that it came out he signed a deal to not run seriously vs Hillary, he was a setup and fooled all his voters, literally conned them, if there's any voters I feel slightly bad for it's the berners, many were first time voters and they got brutally awakened to the falseness of politicians. Sanders can never run again and expect to pull any real numbers.

With how much leftists love this bitch, it would be great to see Trump beat her

I thought Ivanka was older but apparently she's 35 now.

>In the United States, a person must be at least 35 to be President

YES! We can absolutely have Ivanka. Maybe Donald will give her 2020 just so she can join the history books and get eternally stamped on a banknote.

An actual female is definitely the better choice. I don't care how feminine michael's dick is.

>Ivanka was older but apparently she's 35 now.

YOUNGER, I meant to say I thought she was younger.

hearty chuckle

Her school programs which included school lunches and other programs failed miserably. Do you recall all those American lunch meme threads?

>want first female president elected
>go for michelle obongo who has a dick

you cant make that shit up

>xD

What the fuck do you think you're doing cunt, fuck off.

i'm gonna have my mom run for president in 2020 please vote for her she's a nice lady

A spoiled cunt running America kek

Shit son with those 1's i might.

I'm only bothering mentioning Sanders because he had a huge amount of support, I myself don't think he's going to run in 2020

and of course, there's the whole "old white man gets fucked by two aggressive black girls" ordeal that made him look like a weak cuck

some berners were also bringing up the possibility that HRC had dirt on him, which still makes him unfit for president since he can get blackmailed

How about a latina anons?

shit, what if it exposed its dick in public to ride the "im a transgender, vote me" wave. pls not. thats not a picture i ever want to see

Why do they want political dynasties so much? Is that what is most important to people? Just a face?

Why do liberals think having a president's dick in you makes you qualified to make you president?

>michelle obama gets elected
>feminists everywhere rejoice
>a few weeks later everyone finds out the new president isn't a female, it's a shemale
>everyone is mad
>it gets impeached for being literally the biggest faggot on earth
>all trannies are sent to gas chambers

wtf i want user's mom now

>Lurleen
I didn't think real people had that name... sorry Alabro-ma

BECAUSE A CANDIDATE WHOSE ONLY QUALIFICATION WAS BEING A FIRST LADY TOTALLY WORKED

RIGHT GUYS?

Jesus christ look.
"First female president" is a trivia factoid attached to an otherwise normal candidate. It should not be a criteria on which to base partially or god forbid wholly your vote. Fucking retards think a vagina and xx chromosome pair matters at all whatsoever, selfish cunts.

I'm gonna turn off the memes for a second and answer this honestly.

Do you actually think that after 8 years of her and her family being shit on for everything they do, that she would want to sign up for 4 more?

I doubt it.

Plus, she played her first lady role alright, but I doubt she's as intelligent as the left makes her out to be. Her bachelors thesis was terrible.

Then again, whose non graduate level thesis wasn't

That profile shot makes her look like Davey Havok

Democratic frontrunners for 2020:

- Michelle Obama:
Pros: black, female, went to an ivy league school and wrote her dissertation on being a black woman at an ivy league school

Bernie Sanders:
Pros: will be 79, but didn't hold a job until he was 40 and literally never worked outside the public sector, so still quite fresh

Kanye West
Pros: Has actually accomplished something in the private sector

in a catfight or in an electioncampange?

For Fucks Sake Sharambe cant even get school lunches for children right.... dream on fuckers

That jawline is repulsive

She should run for Governor of NY. Maybe mayor