Shouldn't he have given this to Breitbart or Infowars? He's already selling out

Shouldn't he have given this to Breitbart or Infowars? He's already selling out.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html?cmpid=facebook-post
nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0
reagancoalition.com/articles/2016/trump-releases-his-plan-for-2nd-amendment-leaves-millions-furious.html
edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=2gOeeyDbEaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thats not selling out

its just going on a platform known by normie boomers

its presidential

He needs to calm the normie masses and play as a moderate.

Nice concern trolling you CTR dumbfuck.

Who gives a shit where he goes to get interviewed?

Hes done 60 Minutes for decades, it's also right after the NFL on CBS

60 minutes is more respectable than even MSNBC and CNN so yeah that's what he should start with.

I've always thought 60 minutes was pretty fair, it remains one of the non shit programs in America

I agree, but I think Trump is actually trying to "unify" the country, so appearing on 60 minutes would be a lot better for that goal instead of appearing on Breitbart, especially since Steve Bannon is Trump's fucking campaign manager

going on infowars as president is not a good idea

He was on infowars during the election.

But breitbart does deserve at least an interview.

Should be the daily stormer.

Damn I hope I he still comes by WWE again. I would love to see him deport Rey Mysterio.

The problem with Alex Jones is he himself is a self-worshipping satanist. 60 Minutes, though it is also run by self worshipping satanists, has a much larger audience than Infowars.

If Infowars had a consistent viewership of millions, I'm sure Trump would do an interview with him. But he isnt all that popular because his show is boring and poorly produced.

60 minutes is what all the normies will watch, retard

60 minutes is nice you fucking dummy

You pathetic cunts really will try to spin anything, won't you?

>its presidential

Right, it's selling out.

He was supposed to be different and now he isn't. Now he respects Hillary and Obama is a very good man. You'll say this is a means to an end but he ran on not doing this. It's a sham.

>OMG THE PRESIDENT IS GOING ON TELEVISION AND NOT OBSCURE RIGHT-WING INTERNET MEDIA FOR HIS FIRST APPEARANCE, HE SOLD OUT

You retarded shills really are going all-in with the continued attempts to subvert, aren't you?

You should realize by now, you're getting nowhere. The only ones who agree with you are the other shills who are roleplaying, so why not just all go fuck right off back to your safe spaces, okay?

JIDF please go

>You should realize by now, you're getting nowhere. The only ones who agree with you are the other shills who are roleplaying, so why not just all go fuck right off back to your safe spaces, okay?

Someone hit a nerve

Yeah, but its still staged. My gramps worked on a military base, and apparently 60 minutes came to talk about women in the military, and they pre determined who they would interview, but acted like it was just a coincidence that they chose some woman doing hard labor or working on big equipment.

CTR false flagging folks, don't let them fool you

Trump wants nothing to do with the alt-right except for their votes
He doesn't give a fuck about white supremacy, a white ethnic state or any other racist fringe bullshit you fags believe in.

Are you fucking retarded? You want him to make his first interview on either an openly Alt-Right website or a fucking conspiracy radio show instead of 60 minutes?

Holy shit dude.

>hipster president

Fuck off you stupid faggot

Get out of Sup Forums you don't belong here

I am 53 and can remember watching 60 Minutes as a boy in the 70's its a touchstone

No. That would be preaching to the choir. He needs to unite us. Unite the clans.

When is he going to appoint a special prosecutor to look into Hillary's emails?

>Deporting Rey Mysterio

Pls don't, he was my childhood hero for a while ;_;

That agility in his prime

And now he magically is anti-gun, pro-trans, pro-metal illness

>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-president-election-muslim-ban-immigrants-website-statement-removed-a7408466.html?cmpid=facebook-post

>nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2016/04/21/donald-trump-says-transgender-people-should-use-the-bathroom-they-want/?_r=0

>reagancoalition.com/articles/2016/trump-releases-his-plan-for-2nd-amendment-leaves-millions-furious.html

The stupid part is that TYT keep asking him for interviews, like is Cenk that stupid?

after being inaugurated in January at least

but really I'd expect him to forgetaboutit.

he's got much more important things to be doing.. if Congress or the NYC District US Attorney does it that'll be fine.

Your grandma and pap don't read or watch Breitbart or infowars, you stupid midge.

alex jones is a meme
breitbart is just shit

youre gonna be disappointed if you think every action he does is prioritised so that the 'alt-right' of the internet approve.
he is going to be doing all of these speeches to the people that every president does. hes going to try and unify the country like any president would and not just cater to the needs of people like you.

also breitbart is shit

found the retarded ctr cuck

he is playing ball nigga , he will clean house once hes in power

he is just acting presidential now that the heat is off from the MSM , doesnt have to defend himself against retarded rape accusations now

>anti gun
The article you linked is Trump SUPPORTING the second amendment you stupid fuck.

Joe Biggs was saying on the show the other day that they expect to be given press credentials in the white house.

Infowars in the white house... how did things go so right ?

he will not mention it until he gets into office and its already happened.

>>>reagancoalition.com/articles/2016/trump-releases-his-plan-for-2nd-amendment-leaves-millions-furious.html

>This is great, and those who cherish our right to keep and bear arms should be pleased by Trump’s stated position on the Second Amendment.
>Of course, liberal anti-gunners will hate this, but their opinion on the matter is of little concern to us “people of the gun,” of which Donald Trump is apparently one.

did you even read the article?

Steve Bannon himself probably recommended this.

He's a president for all Americans, isn't he? Seems to me he's being smart by spending his time winning over people rather than pandering to the people who are already behind him.

that looks like a trump stand in

what did he mean by this post paw?

>inb4 Infowars makes Owen "cuck slayer" Schroyer their White House correspondent

hes on borrowed time

fracturing the time space continuum to get himself elected cost him a lot of life energy

now he has to convince the 49.9999% who didnt vote for him that he is qualified to be president

>Alex interview Trump
>stops midway to pitch BRAIN FORCE

Because he just spent the last year and a half saying everything was bullshit, rigged, yadda yadda.
OP raises a good question- Why is going to these cuck, media, liberal, tears, crocodile, benghazi, 30k emails etc etc, if he said they were bullshit?

/thread

>He's already selling out.
How? He rode mainstream media to victory, not Alt-right media. He stood there and let every single criticism bounce off of him, turning people against the media as it happened.

This
It's better than others, it's timed well, it's something more people watch than breitbart or wherever else. He is the President now, this means he can't spend all his time throwing us bones, he needs to be able to speak to the country. The whole country is not Sup Forums

Theres a difference between letting him talk, and talking about him.

H-HOLD ON FOLKS, IM THIRSTY...

BOY ITS A GOOD THING I HAVE MY P-PROPUR NOMAD WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM ON HAND

IT SYNERGIZES WELL MY PROPUR FARADAY HAT WHICH BLOCKS OUT ALL THE NEGATIVE VIBES THE GOVERNMENT SENDS DOWN FROM THE SATELLITES TO KEEP ME DOCILE.

NOW ON SALE IF YOU BUY THEM BOTH TOGETHER

SORRY BACK TO YOU DONALD, YOU WERE SAYING?

OH HOLD ON I JUST WANT TO SAY HOW DEAD THE MSM IS AND HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE WATCHING NOW ITS SO AMAZING HOW FAMOUS I AM AND HOW DEAD THE MSM IS AND JUST REALLY IM AMAZING IM LIKE AN IDIOT SAVANT I WAS RIGHT THE WHOLE TIME INFOWARS.COM TELL YOUR FRIENDS OK ILL SHUT UP NOW

"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability." - Trump, 2013

Source: edition.cnn.com/2013/01/22/business/opinion-donald-trump-europe/

Have fun Sup Forums

Breitbart and Infowars have zero credibility. They just dump whatever shit they get with virtually zero vetting.

Its great that they supported him, but it'd be the equivalent of giving your first interview to the National Enquirer

Darn, is he the biggest flip-flopper yet?

Fuck off CTR.

not an argument

not an argument

fucking underrated.

60 minutes is plenty redpilled famalam.

youtube.com/watch?v=2gOeeyDbEaM

He needs to move his sphere of influence.

7d chess my dudes

Is CTR doing it for free now?

We supported trump purely for the chaos. Sorry but this is a case of no matter what the man does we're gonna like it.

Its home to his biggest demographic. The same people who voted for Trump watch Alabama vs Auburn on CBS.

Breitbart will get fucking exclusive access to Trump for years to come. He's doing this for the normies. Now is the critical time Trump needs to act presidential and make his supporters happy they voted for him.

Agreed, he should have walked into the White House today, kicked Obama in the balls and give him the finger.

Nah, the problem is that he's a snake oil salesman

yeah looks like you Trump voters got played like fools.

>All election cycle he speaks about draining the swamp of corrupt career politicians.

>So far his list of cabinet members are comprised of nothing but career politicians.

Yeah way to go everyone you really struck a blow to the "establishment".

all while cutting Donald off like he does with his coworkers

Is it wrong that I recognized Taytay in that gif?