Sup Forums, need your fact-checkers. Is this real?

Sup Forums, need your fact-checkers. Is this real?

>Gay filmmaker beaten with a bottle in an alley by "Trump supporters"
>Has actually made films including fake blood before like:
youtube.com/watch?v=RhJdgpkAGvE
>In both OP pic and others, his white watch is COMPLETELY CLEAN

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html
twitter.com/val2d2/status/796476988974239745
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/youtube-train-jumper-charged-with-mischief-1.866143
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can check yourself into an ER for any reason

What do you think? Do you really think "trump supporters" did it? or do you think he did it to himself for the mass media attention this kind of story would get?

What did it he do first, goto the cops or post on his facebook page?

is it this dude?
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-youtube-star-guilty-20161108-story.html

No, different fag. One in OP is Chris Ball

False Flag!!!

Look closely at the "blood", there are no wounds where it starts, its just plastered on his face, plus the ER staff doesn't seem too concerned, I guess slathering yourself with food coloring and corn syrup mixture doesn't get high in the triage list.

I can't see where he's wounded at all.

It looks like he smeared fake blood all over himself.

no blood on the watch

PAfag specializing in emergency medicine here

They would have cleaned the blood off of the fag. Not only is it a health concern to have some homo's blood all over the place, but it's discouraging and disturbing to the other patients and their families. A nurse would have at least had him wash his hands or wiped his face a little. That and that perfectly white watch is questionable. This is fake.

twitter.com/val2d2/status/796476988974239745
The first pic that went online.

fake and gay

>took an ass beating
>covered in blood
>smiling

lol

Obviously the "trump supporters" in this case were the Crips gang members he was buying his heroin from today who decided to beat the shit out of him and take his money instead.

Everything bad that happens will forever be "Trump supporters".

Robbed? must be Trump supporters

Raped? must be Trump supporters

Kidnapped? must be Trump supporters

Holcausted? must be Trump supporters

Holocausted again? must be Trump supporters

>all that blood, literally all over his shirt face, hands
>none on his white watch
>no visible wounds at all
>blood thickest on chest, even going under the coat magically but no wounds on chest
>hospital staff completely unconcerned about washing the blood off or and kind of fix to what should be a horrific head wound

Yeesh, don't you sound like a victimized pussy.

but you're implying the hospital is going along with it
what did they do, lie to them, say they just needed a pic of inside the hospital for SOMETHING so they could get the image?
i mean what are you saying

>that amount of blood without a visible gash
Yeah, get fucked faggot, I have seen some real shit

>No cuts
>blood painted on his face
>known for filming blood scenes
Thanks for getting Anti-Trump supporters even more angry for no fucking reason.

wow you are retarded, I'm saying its obviously fake, how does that make me a victimized pussy?

His watch has no "blood" on it.

>in hospital
>no bandages

"h-hey guys, can I take a quick picture in h-here??"

His shiny white watch was put on after he started bleeding. Look how the hands are caked.

Really makes you think.

Obviously fake. It's too much blood. The watch is spotless also.

I do remember going to the same high school as this guy, he was an attention seeking ass before and i see hes still doing the same

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/youtube-train-jumper-charged-with-mischief-1.866143

You don't bandage bleeding wounds lol

More so than the watch, the fact there's that much 'blood' in the shirt and yet so little on his neck is a blatant give away

I got into a car accident years ago. The only cuts I had were from flying glass and a pencil eraser size chunk got stuck in my forehead. Quite bloody and you couldn't see the glass in any pics. Head wounds bleed badly.

Straight from his Facebook.

They didnt shave the hair?? Interesting

>has blood all over his hands but not his watch
seems legit :^)

even if it was real it is incredibly uncouth to parade your indignity around for political gain. have some self respect

Glad you mention that, gashes in the scalp or forehead would bleed a lot, but his hair is immaculate for him having a scalp lesion.

Like I said, I have literally seen some shit as a volunteer first responder

If he went to an emergency room in America, they would have cleaned the blood off him.

He said in the article he didnt think it was political

Holy shit, this has gotta be the smoking gun. Get that fat nigger from Texas Alex Jones in here

It's true though, you stop the bleeding, clean the wounds, stitch/staple if needed, then you bandage. What's interesting about though is that they didn't shave his hair in the area affected or even bandage it.

>pristine white watch
>blood on wrist under it

Yeah, 100% real. I'm a profession bloodologist and know the blood is repelled by white plastic.

I think he did it to himself. Also think I don't give a shit if Trump supporters did do it. The faggot wants to take part and incite an "us vs them" mentality he will get exactly what he wants.

>throw shit around after trump wins
>object falls off shelf and hits you in head during your temper tantrum
>say it was trump supporters for attention

this is 100% what happened

>filmmaker
lol, yeah it's real guys

Got 3 staples in my head after split it open on corner of a wall. Almost sure they didn't shave my head for the staples.

bump

You would apply pressure to the area with gauze or whathave you first for about 10 minutes (unless the patient is on blood thinners or is really bleeding out). In essence, a bandage. So, no, you always bandage first.

He was lying to them, when you get a head injury like that the first thing you do is get put in a bed, your wound cleaned out, your clothes taken/and bagged up in a red BH bag from you because there is sooo much risk of cross contamination waddling around like that, and other nursing violations to leave someone in that condition. and since its on his head he would be sent for a catscan.

like the risk for cross contamination would be enough for state to get called in over this picture if it were real with big $$$ fines.

>Fake injury
>Ask Hospital if we could take some pics
>Its for a school project
>???
>WHAAA Trump supporters beat me up!! Look at my smile!!
If they're not busy, and you call ahead, many places will let you film in there

About the shaving thing, you don't always NEED to shave the area. Really it comes down to if the hair is too messy and difficult to work around or if the patient doesn't want you to.

If he is in the ER, why does he not have a hospital bracelet on? As soon as you are admitted to the hospital you get one? If this is true I would like to see the photos after all the blood is cleaned up, also I'd like to see the hospital bill.

You can tell he took of his watch before slathering himself in that fake blood. I guess he didn't want to get it dirty.

No bruising, just blood, No broken skin. Falsely reporing a crime is a crime. Did he file a police report?

this

why is he bleeding so profusely? and all over himself? did he hit a vein?

I think some niggers jumped him, so he took the chance and blamed it on the Trump supporters.

If I was the one attacking him he'd have never made it to the ER.

How come he doesn't have any cuts?

That's not real blood. It's not that hard to tell, just look at Real bloody pics, there thousands....sad...just sad..

There are no roving gangs of Trump supporters. Maybe if he lost I could believe it

> blood everywhere
this is so fake and gay

FUCKING BULLSHIT

WHY WOULD YOU STAPLE OVER THE HAIR THE WOULD WOULD GET SEVERELY INFECTED
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>streams of blood
>no swelling whatsoever
>can't even see the wound when he tries to show it
totally not fake.

If he was bleeding like that he wouldn't be conscious, period, he would be in an induced comma because his brain would be swelling like a motherfucker!
Also the blood wouldnt be as dark as that shit.

Also they shave your hair to stitch you more proper in that area.

>How would I know.
Got my head conked in once, I could barely stand for hours, this asshole is able to smile and pose, meanwhile my eyes where bloodshot to shit and looking in different directions.

This is the fakest shit I have ever seen It offends me so much because I have been the victim of violence that I am gunna track him the fuck down.

I actually think that this is real, I'm just saying it's different from my experiences

Are you stupid? It won't get infected....Stop saying stupid shit. You don't need to have an opinion on something when you don't know what the fuck you're saying.

Probably. There was that libcuck at the Ferguson riots who got his phone stolen on stream and blamed it on the police.

the blood doesn't look real at all it looks like movie blood.

I'm a doctor and all the reasons you idiots are giving for it being fake are stupid. He can absolutely bleed that much from a scalp laceration. You don't need to shave the area to staple it. Either he put on the watch after, or the underside of the watch strap should have blood. The blood on his hands is from putting his hands on his head and face and would streak down his forearm, so it wouldn't necessarily get all over the watch. He clearly did a shit job of staunching the bleeding but that's not unusual for people who don't know any better.

Seriously, stop making us look like idiots by claiming this is fake.

How lucky to do it at the time of season when they start selling cranberry sauce.

It's fucking fake, as soon as you make it into an ER they give you an ID bracelet so they know who you are if you pass out and they need to transfer you quickly to surgery or something.

Nobody who lost that much blood would be looking that smug

Fucking retarded, thats obviously fake.

They shave your hair for that shit. I had to have 10 put in when some litteral nigger hit me in the head with a baseball bat.

That's definitely fake.

t. former haunted house worker

No, it looks real regardless. I don't think movie blood is made to look fake lol

His wrist is clearly smeared, the neck has unnatural blood trail patterns. Once again appears smeared.

There is a strange stronger layer in the middle of his forehead and face. Where at the peak it looks like to fingers running down due to how symmetrical they are. Then the initial piece leading to that has weaker level of coating.

There are tons of inconsistencies already listed in this thread. But the other thing is the hint of a smile on his lips and then the expression of his eyes.

The other thing of course, no bruises, are we supposed to believe people who commit violent crimes control themselves. They always beat their victims into a pulp.

>filmmaker
/thread

>"Trump supporters"
prove it

I'm an EMT, can confirm. You can tell hes waiting in triage.

>Canada
>Doctors.
Good to see your shitty health care service and training pays off.
>We love getting infections!

"smiles for the camera hehehehe"

0/10 bait

This is yet another case of meme magic becoming reality.

This is literally fake and gay.

What a time to be alive

Did he start a fight he couldn't finish?

You should bloodlet and see how YOUR OWN FUCKING BLOOD IS DIFFERENT

Ever had a nose bleed?

kek stapled hair into his wound.. ok , this is clearly fake.

yeah its so fucked up theres no way this is real.

If it was real I am NEVER going to hospital again

Of course it's real, you fucking scrum

Racism isn't so funny any more is it? it's real and it hurts people

>in santa monica
I'll take "Things That Didn't Happen" for $500

That's a pretty clean pure white watch there. Thankful these people can take care of their things so well.

>blood mostly on wrists and the back of his hands when it should be mostly on his palms
Does he not have reflexes?

You can just see them trying to hide the disgust and resentment their eyes.

Chad REEEEEE

>spend all that money for an EC set for a spicy internet meme
Okay. I believe that 80% of "I woke up and some Trumpers shit on my lawn and wrote a racial slur on my car" is false flag...but this has to be real. Granted, he may have brought this on to himself by antagonizing, starting a fist fight he couldn't win, being a general fag...but it's real.

I've been medevacked for a head wound lol

LETS SUE HIM

Self inflicted

That's a nice watch he has there.

It'd be a shame if he got blood on it.