You realize this election has only made us stronger right...

You realize this election has only made us stronger right? We all knew deep down that Hillary was not the people's choice, but that Bernie was. I'm totally fine with Hillary losing, but I'm not fine with Trump winning, and nobody should be. This gives us liberals plenty of time to reflect on the bad decision that was Hillary and move forward with real goals.

In 2020, Trump will have proved to be a disaster of comical proportions. He will deliver on none of his campaign promises, alienating the stormfags who voted for him. He will ruin the economy worse than Bush did, alienating the independents. He will be responsible for the death of millions since he believes climate change is a hoax, alienating everyone who will inevitably be affected, which is everyone. And 90% of the country will either be living in poverty or make less than they do now. He was only able to get so many votes because no one knows what he can do politically. Now we're all about to find out, and his voters will reflect on their mistakes.

Trump will be so horseshit over the next 4 years that anyone could replace him. The democrat candidate in 2020 will be unstoppable, and with establishment shills like Hillary out of the way, they will be the real people's choice. How will meme President Drumpf compete against Elizabeth Warren, Bernie Sanders or any of the new progressive stars that have risen? Enjoy it while it lasts; not long once Trump starts ruining EVERY American's life.

hahahaahahahahaha

CTR is desperate, tldr

>after the election
>still saying CTR

Kill yourself my dude

>not even in office yet
>Relations with Russia normalize
>Trudeau announce NAFTA re-nogtiations
>Mexico announces NAFTA re-nogtiations
>Bernouts riot and destroy personal propert, further alienating them

Looks like a pretty good track record so far senpai.

ctr btfo

it's okay, maybe god emperor will deport you last

"CTR" = euphemism for GOP.

>lost the Presidency
>lost the House
>lost the Senate
>lost a grab bag of SCOTUS picks
>leaders are doubling down on their retarded identity politics
>supporter base is now blaming white women
>Fucking Howard Dean is being considered for DNC chair

No, you guys are fucking done. You killed yourselves.

Welcome to a thousand years of Republican rule.

Nice wishlist, but you're delusional.

>You realize this election has only made us stronger right?
Not just yet. Give it a few months after you are done whining like a bunch of babies then the people of the democratic party might clean house of the cancerous DNC and try something more legitimate next time.

lol who am I kidding? Only thing you think you learned is you need to throw 4 billion at the campaign instead of 2 billion because that is all you shitheads can to do handle any problem besides curling up in the fetal position.

>Putin's puppet won and commie dictators will regain power
>An irrelevant leaf said something
>An irrelevant turkey said something
>people mad another popular vote losing Bush is going to be president

Doesn't look that great to me.

kek, you guys are worse off than the Labour party

can we get a PURGE THE CLINTONITES meme going when we LARP as democrats?

Not quite.

you people(ctr)have been conditioned since the beginning, now your cognitive dissonance is switching on in your little brain and you don't know to think/do anymore. sorry about your bad luck.

>you people(ctr)

(AKA Republicans)

You really have no idea what you're up against, do you?

bro, you do realize you're on Sup Forums?

>BERNIE COULDVE WON.
>HE WASNT A SHILL, WIKILEAKS ARE RUSSIAN LIARS

Are you even trying?

You do realise your entire party is in shambles right? Not one person in your entire politcal party can even begin to understand why they lost. Not only will they not understand it but the new voters that were brought in from bernie have seen first hand how stupid and corrupt your nomination process is. All trump has to do to win a second nomination is keep things running and he will win another 4 years.

reminder these are the same guys who couldn't stop posting about how ready they were for trump to lose so they could shitpost heavily

do not indulge them

Maybe you should've picked Bernie then you fucking shits

Thank you for correcting the record.

$0.00 has been added to your account.

>keep things running

Exactly. He won't. You retards elected a fellow retard and now we all have to deal with the retardation for 4 very long years

If anything, you've grown weaker.

You have all shown you hateful, bigoted colors on social media following the election results. I have talked to multiple people that were former-liberals that were skeptical of Clinton, or independants that were on the fence, and they are disgusted by your childish actions.

C9ngrats on showing what big, violent babies you are.

> literal Brock shill chimes in

End yourself.

>spend the last year and a half shitting on the majority voting base
>call all white males racists, misogynists, bigots, and pigs
>literally abandon the blue belt (rust belt) because you arrogantly assume that union workers will just automatically keep voting dem
>hope you get that obama black vote again which will never ever happen
>WE ARE STRONGER THAN EVER

when you piss off the vast majority of the voter base, divide this country like never before, and then blame it on people who had literally NOTHING TO DO WITH IT AT ALL, you will always lose.

>You really have no idea what you're up against, do you?

I have nothing to lose and there are tons of expendable people like me in this country. You have no idea what you're up against idiot.

He will drop dead before 2020

These. You guys could've saved face, but instead you threw a giant temper tantrum across the nation and exposed yourselves. Your party is done for.

Tell me which one of these are purely fiction

Please use ctr in the right context. You have no idea what your saying

You were always wrong and pol was always right. Whx should xou be right this time?

>"He will ruin the economy worse than Bush did"

Clinton ruined the economy with freddie mac and fanny may

I highly doubt Bernie will run 2020, you guys need to find young Bernie like person though. The democrats have no one to blame but themselves for picking such a terrible candidate.

Ok good go for your life mate. Still lost though lel

>implying the protesters are bernouts
They're SJW and BLM drones that actually think Trump's election was about race and sex.

Bernie will be fucking dead in like two years.

You faggots are done.

>stage 5 terminal autism
Kill yourself

Yeah you look pretty strong pissing and moaning in the street.