MADAME PRESIDENT

>We post as if Clinton won the election

*blank*

Because I would have shot myself.

>as if Clinton won the election

She did. She got more votes than any candidate.

God please no I don't want to die in the mud outside of Moscow.

4 more years of ineffectual shit...

Millions of people will not die from having their health care taken away
The middle class will not be further eroded by tax cuts that end up only benefiting the rich and marginally benefiting the very poor
The economy will continue to grow
We will make meaningful gains in the war against climate change and help preserve our environment for future generations
We will not pass laws further entrenching on the rights of legal citizens
The secretary of the treasury will not be a JP Morgan banker that wants to revoke the safeguards we put in place after the housing crash
Our candidate will not proclaim to be anti-establishment and then fill the entire cabinet with longtime establishment politicians that serve the interests they claim to fight against

congrats, she can hang her head high knowing she won the popular vote

More people voted for her. She won the election.

instant revolution of the real kind

HOW THE FUCK CAN SOMEONE VOTE FOR A FUCKING CRIMINAL!!! WE'RE FUCKED!!!

>She won the election.
ok

;_;

At least will will still have the leaks

Are you that same leaf from like 5 hours ago?

>more people voted for her, she won, blabla

If so, kys. Seriously.

More people voted for Hillary.

She won the election.

I'M LITERALLY SHAKING RIGHT NOW

big fucking surprise

Oh boy.

watch out for Cher, she's a handful

You wouldn't be able to post because of the power outages.

Noone complained

What are you even talking about

did you faggots really think meme magic can win the election?

she technically gave up before all the votes were even finished counting

she lost by default for being a dumb bitch.

She can give up all she wants. She got the most votes and she won the election.

Wait for her to be impeached

#AvengeSethRich

>what is the electoral college

actually they still havent finished counting and donald is projected to win the popular vote

>implying that's how it works.
She lost you fucking autist.

>people still think she won the popular vote

Except that isn't how it works... and it looks like she won't actually have won the popular vote.

Keep telling yourself that and maybe it will come true

Yes because Washington, Oregon and California have a lot of Trump supporters.

It is true. She won the popular vote.

They both look so young.

CIVIL WAR NOW!

If only that put her in office.
She lost the democratic game.

Just got my draft letter from the Marines. I'm shipping out next March. When are you guys heading out?

Weak 1-dimensional shit posting tbeeeh

>sjws everywhere

>WHO CARES WHAT YOU THINK AS A WHITE MALE, WE HAVE A FEMALE PRESIDENT!

>DOWN WITH THE PATRIARCHY!

thank fuck trump won.

The popular vote isn't done being counted. Alaska and the military vote are pretty damn predictable. Trump will win the popular vote too.

dont listen to this fucking leaf

he doesnt represent us, he is a SJW cuck. probably from vancouver or toronto.

Most of the uncounted votes are from California, Oregon and Washington.

She won.

Are you an echo chamber to yourself?

>she won the election
>she won the popular vote
You said both and only one is correct. Fuck off.

>She can give up all she wants.

He is the epitome of a fucking leaf though, sorry man

This guy gets it

>Because I would have shot myself.

Yeah nah. You're a fag.

amerifags should go protest

The answer is yes

no

just like SJWs in california are not really american, that faggot isnt really canadian.

Liberal tears are so delicious! Keep filling up my mug, please!

Fair

Well fuck, maybe in 4 years we can elect a non sjw president

Tighten your anus because sjwism is going to grow a lot.

But that's not how elections work

I am so glad she didn't win. You know the shit talking on this board from trolls/hillary supporters would never end. This is my favorite place to go to when I have downtime between school and work.

She won the election.

She won the popular vote.

She lost the electoral college.

Trump won by cheating.

Save me Vladimir Putin my boippussy is yours

Good for her!

Trump won them in the most recent data. You fail, OP

That's exactly how elections work.

The person with the most votes wins.

If your country doesn't work like that, something's fucked.

If Shillary would have won, I vowed to go on welfare and smoke weed the rest of my life.

I would have been smoking weed, fucking pussy, and waiting until that nuclear bomb hit.

Can you even imagine?

Honest question my dude
Why even bother shitposting if you're going to make it so blatant and obvious
Nobody is falling for it man

Say it with me

President Trump

This is bait, but I'll reply anyways. You are claiming that Trump won the electoral college and Hillary won the popular vote, therefore making Hillary the winner. It is actually the winner of the electoral vote that wins the election, therefore Trump won. Also Trump didn't cheat, the system says the electoral college winner wins. Blame the system not the player.

TL;DR
Fuck off and die

technically, President Elect Trump

>"Ni hao ma!"
(I am teaching English in Japan now)

I'm ready to die for Israel.

Repeating the same wrong shit over and over doesn't make it any more correct

Why am I shitposting?

A person who got fewer votes is going to be president.

I think that's noteworthy.

And not president elect hillary

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA fucking Seppos. You guys are DONE

The only thing is noteworthy is that you don't understand how the Democratic election process or the electoral college works.
That's not the electoral colleges fault

only this isn't true. they haven't finished counting and trump is set to win the popular vote.

but whatever, you know.

educate yourself on mob rule and assuming youre just a dumb kid and not a troll, then explain why mob rule is fine

What's incorrect about what I said?

You don't think that a person who got more votes should win an election?

That is very weird.

Madame president, can you suck my BRC plz?

Trump is also projected to win the popular vote you fucking leaf

No.

Unless you think that California, Oregon and Washington will favor Trump, which I don't.

Use the appropriate image user.

From Article 2 of the United States Constitution:

Each state shall appoint, in such manner as the Legislature thereof may direct, a number of electors, equal to the whole number of Senators and Representatives to which the State may be entitled in the Congress: but no Senator or Representative, or person holding an office of trust or profit under the United States, shall be appointed an elector.

The electors shall meet in their respective states, and vote by ballot for two persons, of whom one at least shall not be an inhabitant of the same state with themselves. And they shall make a list of all the persons voted for, and of the number of votes for each; which list they shall sign and certify, and transmit sealed to the seat of the government of the United States, directed to the President of the Senate. The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates, and the votes shall then be counted. The person having the greatest number of votes shall be the President, if such number be a majority of the whole number of electors appointed; and if there be more than one who have such majority, and have an equal number of votes, then the House of Representatives shall immediately choose by ballot one of them for President; and if no person have a majority, then from the five highest on the list the said House shall in like manner choose the President. But in choosing the President, the votes shall be taken by States, the representation from each state having one vote; A quorum for this purpose shall consist of a member or members from two thirds of the states, and a majority of all the states shall be necessary to a choice.

*snaps baby brothers neck before any rapefugee pedophiles can even get a look at him*
*lays in open field begging for forgiveness while awaiting nuclear destruction*

I was having some similar thoughts recently but trump won so i guess im stuck here talking to you faggots for another two years.

She won the popular vote
Not the election you faggot leaf

>muh popular vote

commiefornia is huge and SJW

this is why we have an electoral college

Nah fuck this thread, and fuck you!

WE WON

How can you lose an election if more people voted for you?

Something is fucked.

>Something is fucked.
yes, your mom by a nigger 12 years ago

Well we actually dont know since they are still counting. CNN still has Trump projected to win the popular vote, but then again it is CNN.

Day of the Rake is near Leaf.

Underrated post

The electoral college prevents a "mobocracy"/a pure democracy. Also, Democrats get the cities, and without the college, the rural areas would have no voice.
If the election was about the popular vote, Trump could still have won. As a part of his campaign strategy, he held rallies in almost exclusively extremely small population towns, where Hillary went to mostly cities (again, republican rural areas vs democratic cities). If it was up to the popular vote, both candidates would be campaigning in purely high population areas around the country. The campaign strategies for both sides would be very, very different.
Trump optimized his campaign strategy to maximize electoral votes, not to maximize the popular vote. Same goes with Hillary. Dumbass.

Added in 1788, might i add.

The Founders knew someone would try to jew the people out of the rightful winner.

can /pol do it?

Are you just posting the same retarded bullshit in every thread you fucking leaf?

So, some people's votes should count for more just because they are rural?

You don't make sense.

Goodnight trumptards.

If you don't have an answer that's cool.