Mom got her citizenship finally after coming legally as a refugee, a real one

>Mom got her citizenship finally after coming legally as a refugee, a real one
>voted enthusiastically for Trump
>never saw a nigger in her life till she arrived in the states
>shes adorably racist, calls them children and monkeys all the time
>call Michelle Obama "Michael", convinced that shes a dude
>detests illegals, think they undermine her and my fathers efforts of immigrating legally
>constantly compares liberals and leftists to commies that started a war inher old country
>Dad is the same and my brother got the redpill at a young age
>tfw families like mine scare the shit out of these leftist fascists

Based family/family members thread?

Bumperooni

Lets hear some stories guise

>>Mom got her citizenship finally after coming legally as a refugee, a real one

Your entire family is made up of cowards. If they won't fight for their home country they won't fight for the country they moved to.

I hope all of you die in a horrible accident.

There is no such thing as a refugee, only cowards like you and your family.

You non European trash.

I bet if you heard the whistle of a bullet your bitch ass would migrate too. once your family is in danger and you aren't in the military you will migrate

You are scum, why America lets in people like you I will never know.

I hope you all die.

Eat a dick, nigger, that shitskin is more American than you will ever be.

>Grandfather gave up everything to leave Cuba right before Castro took over.

>He was able to come to America on a sponsored work visa (this was before Cubans were taken in asrefugees from communism). Worked his ass off to support his wife and 2 months old son (my father),

>Eventually became a successful materials engineer and full American citizen.

>My father had to go through the naturalization process when he turned 18.

>The Cuban side of my family is financially successful and to the far right.

People that escape communism hate leftism more than anyone else. Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants more than anyone else.

Once you give up rights to government you never get them back.

>Few months ago during family dinner.
>Normal talk about politics and shit
>Suddenly topic changes to muslims
>Everybody agrees that they're dirty, lazy and that they should stay away from our country.
>My sister literally goes full Hitler and says that we should kill all muslims that are in europe to save western society
>Everybody agrees

Feels good :^)

based LEGAL mom

open racism needs to come back. and immigrants can get away with it because it is looked at as "cute". When really your mom is on the front lines of free speech.

>a refugee, a real one
There are no real refugees in this country. If you cross a fucking ocean to get somewhere instead of going to a neighboring country you aren't a refugee.
>citizenship finally after coming legally as a refugee
This is the other sign she wasn't a refugee you filthy bastard. Refugees go back when the situation has defused.

>Eat a dick, nigger, that shitskin is more American than you will ever be.

Really?

Because half my family has been here since before the war for independence and the other half has been here over 150 years.

My father has strong feelings for the haji kind

>dad has strong Christian convictions
>believes jews are especially damned if they continue denying Christ
>believes hajis are violent heretics that must either be converted or dealt with
>hes the only reason I have anti-semitic and anti-hajis leanings

That and I had to deal with the scum in their home turf, fuck hajis mane.

>whole immediate spic family enthusiastically voted Trump

>People that escape communism hate leftism more than anyone else. Legal immigrants hate illegal immigrants more than anyone else.

>more than anyone else

When will this shit meme syop getting pushed my you no European scum.

>h he gave up everything...well except a job and all the benefits that come with living in the US

Lol thats great man, I wish I could trace my lineage back.

Shame you feel the way you feel but its a free nation, all I want is to be left alone while I continue my pursuit of happiness in this great country

Many did like mine. We hate niggers and spic niggers like you fucking nigger

He owned his own business and was wealthy in Cuba. In America he worked at a shoe factory. He wanted to go back to Cuba when the Castro thing blew over it didn't.

Just like all the blacks.

Well no shit.

Everyone wants the "American Dream". The only problem is that's not going to work for very long. Not everyone can have the American Dream, it's all going to fall apart.

Your mother wasn't a refugee, she doesn't belong here, and neither do you.

if someone works hard, pays taxes, and becomes a good citizen, why do you care? Are you just retarded or trying to false flag?

And how exactly does that make it ok for him to come here?

I guarantee every African, South American, and poor Asian would gladly come here if they had the chance. So why not? Why not bring them all here?

My family is ethnically Jewish and we're all like this. Me and my dad constantly joke about how everyone on TV is a transgendered disabled Muslim.

What kind of Canadian are you? Middle eastern?

I'm not going anywhere, I've got my roots here and nowhere else. The country she left has degenerated into a Somalia tier non country.

I'll stay out of your way if you stay out if mine, I doubt you'll do anything to kick me out.

My family moved here as a refugee from the USSR because my grandfather was a Soviet dissident. He spent decades fighting, and was imprisoned in mental asylums as a result. A few years before the collapse, the USSR let certain "undesirables" leave the country, and if they said no, the state would make sure they (and maybe their families) would disappear. So he left. Spent his whole life fighting a corrupt and unjust system. Saw a chance to give his family a better life, so he took it.

He spent almost a decade in Canada before he could get the rest of the family over here. Despite having a PhD in biochemistry, he had to scrape by with donations from the location Russian community to supplement the odd jobs he would work to support himself (and his family, as he sent back much of his pay to help us).

Finally, after we were here safe, his job was done. He killed himself a year later. He had severe alcohol and mental issues (no shit, eh?) I was the last one to see him alive. When I asked him where he was going, he told me I'd never see him again. I was only 5 at the time, so I didn't quite understand what he meant then. I learned later that they found him with a bottle of Vodka at the local cemetery. It was the dead of winter, so he passed out and froze to death.

Yes, that man was clearly a coward.

Because there is a reason the country they came from is a hellhole.

The better question is why do you want immigrants in your country

Good, kill yourself like he did or move back to your country

I know you won't you entitled moron.

Your mother and you are good people. I hope you have a great next few months!

>fled the USSR because he was so entranced by how cool it is to be a hip westerner

Follow his lead

>The country she left
Which shithole did your whore mother crawl out of?

I was born here in Texas and look tannish, definitely don't look white.

Try deporting me faggot.

>Parents were doctors in worst Korea who went here for my (and my brother's) education
>voted for right wing party back when they were there and voted for Trump in this election as well.
>Literally say they will disown me if I marry nigger or mudslime or if I become a gay.
>tfw my brother and I never thought any people would vote left wing party due to parents and relatives until we went high school

>implying you'd be right there on the front lines gunning down the enemy

Shut the fuck up faggot

I'm not entitled to anything, you on the other hand sound like you have issues with entitlement.

We base everything off of merit, are you riding off your family's merit instead of going off your own?

If so you're no better than the illegal and hoodrat filth rioting in the streets of LA, spoken like a true nigger.

My dad is a life long working class democrat (we live in PA, so it's not about liberalism, more about unions and anti "trickle down" economics). Basically he told me from a young age that Puerto Ricans and blacks at his job are lazy as fuck and don't do any work yet get promoted for being not white. I was a liberal when I was little so I silently was angry with him, now I realize how right he is. He also HATES Haitian men with a burning passion, but only the men.

Post pic of sister.

>I was born here in Texas

And?

Why so upset? You spics get so defensive on here when you get called out. So entitled and self important like a bitchy woman, it's sad.

Sorry to ask if I just missed it, but from which country did your parents leave leave?

Your family abandoned its country, you completely lack merit.

>Mexican mom
>came here when she turned 18
>came on a work visa
>got citizenship, learned English, etc
>I was born here
>I voted trump
>she voted Hillary
>sees protests on TV
>calls them stupid
>says they need to give him a chance
>says they're destroying their towns in protests
>saying they are worse then niggers in blm protests

Based mom

El Salvador, that place sounds like an utter, lawless hellhole.

Never been there and never will, unless we're marching through to colonize the fuck out of it

>You spics get so defensive on here when you get called out.

You're the one sperging out nerd

That goes without a doubt to say, you're a racist faggot white nigger hick inbreed redneck dick pussy.

So based she voted Hillary

My parents might of, not like there was anything to save, this is my country and I'll do anything to protect it since the ideals it was founded on is worth dying for

Why did you even make this thread, you centroamerica shit?

>"Mom quick bring the tendies I'm having an attack down here!"

I don't want my country to turn out like yours.

If that makes me an inbred in your eyes then so be it.

You have a bathroom to clean

Kek, Texas used to be Mexico.

Shit the fuck up.

I know they don't read too good in Burgerland. I clearly stated that the state told him to disappear or they would make him disappear. He put himself through hell to at least give his family a chance.

You sound as if you are bragging.

I'm not a Pole you fat autistic fuck

Look who's talking.

You want Texas to be Mexico again?

NOICE

I love when real legal immigrants btfo out of the illegals

I didn't say that.

Can our qt asian waifus come senpai? ^_^

Yes you are.

Just like all the Americans getting so upset are spics. No one gets this asshurt over something that doesn't involve them.

Didn't you?

This legitimately made me sad. I'm so sorry.

Kek, you're the biggest hypocrite of them all.

I'm pretty sure you couldn't even fight in war, a lot of hispanics have helped fight for this country.

Eat a dick.

You have to go back.

>froze to death
Some fucking Russian he was

>flee country where bullets are flying
>move to city full of niggers that shoot everyone

don't cut yourself on all that edge mate

we like LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, not border hopping fags

>legal immigrants who hate niggers are the best

You sound like an entitled leftist

What have you done for our country?

>assblasted to the extreme

Never understood why people do that, my dad moved to the central valley when he got here awah from the city.

Growing was pretty comfy

It was on purpose, retard. That was his suicide method. Get drunk, hypothermia. If anything, it's about as Russian as you can get as far as suicide methods go.

Thanks, bro.

Tell your mother I love her.

>we like LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, not border hopping fags

So much edgeXD>eat a dick

I'm sure your sisters love your dads

>Grandma constantly says how she hates anyone that isn't white and how they should be gunned down like the monkeys they are.
>Sister's new boyfriend looks like someone straight out from an indian movie.
It's going to be a fun thanksgiving dinner this year

You seem to have stooped to a level where you're just talking like a child.

How old are you ?

>It was on purpose, retard. That was his suicide method. Get drunk, hypothermia. If anything, it's about as Russian as you can get as far as suicide methods go.
Sounds pretty retarded desu. A loaded revolver, one shot, bang bang.

Spic

Entitled? I don't want immigrants coming to this country, how does that make me entitled?

>sperging out because someone immigrated legally then calling others asshurt

Here's a tip m8, you're a first generation immigrant in comparison to the rest of the planet. Come back and try again when your roots can be traced in your country for a millenium

I bet you're mudfilth yourself with front of pure damage control

>all these non arguments

I think we're being rused....

I'm on to you CTR

Literally everyone ITT thinks you're a raging autist.

Fuck off

Then why did she vote Hillary

>going back to college
>visit Scottish grandmother who immigrated to the US afte WW2
>First things she asks me
>"So do you have any fookin' Muslims in your classes?"

>You seem to have stooped to a level where you're just talking like a child.
>How old are you ?

Says the guy who told me to "eat a dick"

You're raising no valid points other than calling people "spic".

I ask again, how old are you.

It entirely depends on the conflict. You wouldn't say this about a North Korean refugee.

Kek I've really upset you.

Should we give the American Dream to anyone and everyone?

So then what about all those immigrants that have contributed to the country more than you ever will? They are part of what made America great. You are undoubtedly lesser than they are because your contribution is lesser. Yet with your philosophy, they would remain elsewhere, not contributing anything, and you would still be here, contributing posts to a Mongolian dinnerware board.

Rekt

At this point as fucked as we are.

If they hate niggers then they are okay

Yep I'm a shill you've won. Go to r/thedonald and get your up votes because youa gud spic

Oh no! Everyone in this thread thinks I'm an autist?! Time to change all my opinions then.

Fuck off. I don't want dirty faggot slavs coming here either. 'Rekt' my ass, go back to tumblr you fucking cuck.

Other side of the wall for you.

Damn nigger you're angry. You're just as easily triggered as a tumblr SJW

Damn canabro. Bless you and that glorious bastard. He did more in his time than most people in this thread will. And went out like a true Russian. Ignore the edgy faggot by the by.

>her and my fathers efforts of immigrating legally

They were fucking refugees.
Your parents know shit about the struggle of legal immigration to the US.

> Immigrants
> need to be highly qualified
> need to find a job

> refugees
> "Our country sucks n sheit, we are persecuted minority n sheit please help us !"

>Time to change all my opinions then.

Glad you've seen the light, pal. Keep up that attitude you might be able to lose a few hundred pounds and see the sun again!

Yes I would. I'd say it about any refugee from any part of the world even Europe.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, so why don't we import all Muslims to Canada?

Sorry my arguments don't seem valid to a spic like you

He got rekt, now shut the fuck up.

kek, this is most old Cubans bruv...

You are entitled because you're saying you're ancestors have been here for 150 years.

So fucking what. You haven't done shit for this country. Melania Trump is an immigrant. She became legal.

Coming through legally is okay with all of us, that's what we've been saying the whole time.

Yes. Everyone should be allowed to TRY for the American Dream. That's what the whole point of the American Dream is, is that everyone who comes here, is born here has an equal opportunity to grab it.