WHITES BTFO BY SAMANTHA BEE

>Once you dust for fingerprints, it’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people,” she said Wednesday night on “Full Frontal With Samantha Bee.” “I guess ruining Brooklyn was just a dry run. The caucasian nation showed up in droves to vote for Trump, so I don’t want to hear a goddamn word about black voter turnout. How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us? White people, this is the worst.

DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4
nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/campaign-stops/clintons-samantha-bee-problem.html
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html
vox.com/2016/4/21/11451378/smug-american-liberalism
cc.com/video-clips/mlceb4/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-hope-and-change-2---the-party-of-inclusion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If her show lasts longer than Larry Wilmore's I'll be surprised

it was literally blacks and hispanics who voted trump in, I shit u not m8

youtube.com/watch?v=s1SaD-gSZO4

Literally who

Fuck (((they))) will give anybody a show these days

>snark
>snark
>smug
>snark

You are suppose to avoid what just lost you all the political power you had.

Wasn't she suppose to be moving to Canada right now?

I literally watch this shit when I want to get fired up.

Liberal propaganda is the best.

“Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.” ― Douglas Adams

To be fair whites did ruin Brooklyn

Wasn't this the same bitch who said partial birth abortions aren't a thing?

How is this garbage still on?

wasn't it a black man who doubled america's debt?

I just don't get it. Say this shit about any other group besides white people, and it would be horribly racist. Yet it's ok to criticize white people for anything. This shit is not ok. Maybe the reason why white people voted for Trump is because of rhetoric like this?

Yes, alienate the white vote more please.

Remember when the Democratic Party had a conservative wing?

They also built Brooklyn the first time, before blacks and puerto ricans came in and ruined it.

>How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us?
They can't honestly believe this.

>white middle class soccer mom from canada
why does she hate herself so much?

yes, the very same black man who called the previous president a traitor for adding only HALF as much as he did

>White people are Evil
>White people suck
>White people should be ashamed of themselves
>Hey why are all the white people voting for the other guy ???

They still don't get it

Liberalism is a mental disorder

>FUCKING
>WHITE
>MALES

AIDS Skrillex / Karl das Kuck 2020

>a third of all hispanic vote trump
>"America is ruled by white people!"

Who?

Hispanics who voted Trump are white. Hispanics who voted Hillary are proud, brave, noble, vibrant people of color.

EVERYTHING IS MADE OUT OF COTTON

Whites didnt run brooklyn hasid jew landlords and blacks who can't throw a cultural parade without three people getting murdered ruined it.

>To be fair whites did ruin Brooklyn

Good goy

you have to go back

This is why the left persistently fails. They have no introspectiveness, its always someone else's fault.

this

Yup. And Steven Crowder wrecked her a new one after

We all
LOVE
TRUMPS
HATE
don't we.

>Jews write jokes, and they're scared shitless

Well, at least she admits it.

Will people 90 years from now have this as an example of utter and unabashed racism?

>blacks built America

lmfao, this is categorically wrong across the board

the fact that they were basically livestock aside, since then they've been a net negative in every measurable possible

>it’s pretty clear who founded America: white people
ftfy

But there were black people who voted for Trump.

It's almost like these liberal bitches on talk shows don't care for black people and Hispanic people who voted Trump. Almost like...they're more racist.

Fucking this!

>when Stephen Colbert actually hinted at the idea that maybe this type of behavior on constant drone by liberals was maybe over doing it.

So liberals know they basically created Trump and their reaction is to... do more of exactly what they did? Our they... our they... our guys?

According to exit polls, yeah. Literally every race except whites supported Trump more than Romney.
>How many times do we expect black people to build our country for us?
How dumb do you have to be to think that blacks built America, when they were never more than 15-20% of the US population, and haven't amounted to jack shit since being freed?

>whites ruined Brooklyn
I want to gas Brooklyn hipsters as much as the next guy but it's still better than the unholy trinity of Hasidics, Nigs, and Ricans.

Brooklyn was better when only Italians and Irish immigrants lived there.

Now it's negroids and Jews with their (((hipster))) friends.

>Every major city has a shithole Bad Area full of poor POC
>Blacks built America

As far as I'm aware, Slaves weren't ever prominent outside fieldwork and were virtually absent in the north due to industry.

If the Slaves built anything, it's the south

Samantha Bee does not "btfo" of anyone. She is the opposite of funny and insightful.

>insults a race of people
>mad when those people don't vote for you

why are some people so dumb?

They're useful go- I mean guys

WHO ON THIS EARTH ACTUALLY WATCHES THIS SHOW, EVEN WORSE ACTUALLY POSTS AN EPISODES SKIT?

salt :^)

>increase in white people voting republican
>1%
>increase in minorities voting republican
>7% or higher
Latinos, blacks and asians made all the difference. Go ahead and blame whites for shit, it's what you do....if trump had lost you'd be telling us that whites are ineffectual LOSERS whose "time is past" or whatever. Even your pet minorities are sick of your shit.

>Women create feminism to destroy gender roles developed by white men and so they can work and be equal to men
>Blame men when they find out they can't be equal to men

>Racial minorities create the Civil Rights movement to end segregation
>Get mad at whites for racial tension

>Racial minorities and feminists radicalize and bully whites for half a century
>Get mad when whites become radicalized and fight back

WEW
E
W

To be fair niggers ruined Detroit, and Chicago, and Seattle, and Atlanta, and Los Angeles... And really it just goes on

Who the fuck watches this shit? How is this vapid cunt still on the air? Is this seriously being passed off as comedy? It's just some bitter twat raging out in a temper tantrum (and not in a funny way, like Don Rickles) with a laugh track passed over it

Slaves in the north were mostly irish.

People like this need a sledgehammer to the skull. That's the only cure for this type of shit.

>the majority of the country voted for their own self-interests
>th-this is a huge problem!
>mfw

>argue that non whites need to be let into white countries because non white countries are shit

>get shot down

>claim whites are the problem

Ehh if we were so bad there wouldn't need to be a wall

>it’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people

Whites voting in their interest in a white country........why does this come as a shock to anyone?

this, i miss those days.

Insulting white people lost you the election.
Celebrity smug lost you the election.
Complete unawareness of life outside your bubble lost you the election.

I'm glad the left isn't smart enough to figure that out. I can't wait tile John Oliver EVISCERATES Drumpf on his show!!!!!! Check out John Stwarts EPIC TAKEDOWN of Trump! Lena Durham NAILS Trump in latest video! And etc. Not an argument to be found.

nytimes.com/2016/09/21/opinion/campaign-stops/clintons-samantha-bee-problem.html

She's one of the people most responsible for Clinton's loss, and now she's doubling down.

I am honestly surprised it has lasted this long.

She's giving Trump a second term.

This

When your enemy makes a stupid move you don't tell them

>We control the presidency, senate and congress

>DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

No, were not. This is the best possible result for us.

>mfw I'm a white dude who lives in Bed-Stuy now
>my black bisexual roommate had a job interview at a jewish bar on 9th
>all the jews voted Trump
>Jew made fun of black roommate for voting Stein and was super racist apparently

I just don't know what to think anymore

Lol god she's hideous

What channel even plays her?

Who buys the commercials?

rather than blame their shitty candidate, lets just blame white people in general
fuck the msm
fuck this strategy
this is why trump won

>Slaves in the north were mostly irish.

Irish indentured servants which was much, much worse than chattel slavery. Alongside the Catholic Irish, Catholic French-Indian Metis from Canada. The Irish, especially Irish women, got the shittiest end of the shit-stick in building America.

15 years old, sold on contract to some English bastard. Transported from your politically famine-stricken island to a strange, far away land. If you were really unlucky, you ended up on a Southern plantation being treated as a breeding unit to breed better slaves. If you were in the North, a tough but less rapey life of manual labor. If you lived long enough to vest your contract, you were still stuck here.

>>Once you dust for fingerprints, it’s pretty clear who ruined America: white people,”
The left is so fucking delusional. A white woman telling me how whites ruined a country built and made great by whites... You can't make this shit up.

I watched about half the clip, and I have to wonder what the fuck she's doing on TV. No could be watching that obnoxious cunt, and there has to be a limit to how much money they're willing to flush down the drain, before ending this SJW experiment.

thats a bingo, lad

It's sad that Michael Moore has become the voice of reason for the left.

I don't understand how these people can think Hitler is bad for blaming things on the Jews but see no problem with saying that white people are killing America and be fine with white genocide

brooklyn was irish and italian (and still parts are today) way before the nig nogs came

>When your enemy makes a stupid move you don't tell them

No need to worry, these shitlebrites are thicker than a fucking bunker.

Hasids don't give a fuck, and operate in ways whites can only dream of.
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2015/05/grim-racist-methods-of-one-brooklyn-landlord.html

>ruining Brooklyn

Lol. Shit likes this gives away the fact it's kikes writing her stuff. New York kikes. I say this too because in another of her videos she mentioned "anti-Semitic incidences at left wing university campuses" being a left wing show I found this odd, but it makes sense because it's Jewish victim kvetching.

I hope you people thank this cunt, and others like her, for getting Trump elected. Keep reminding them that they're responsible for creating such a hostile environment for normal white people, that they rebelled by voting for someone like Trump.
Fuck, I need to get a Twitter account.

I always like posthing this article in threads like these, because it is one of the most thorough evisceration of the modern left that I have seen:

Also, given that it was written back in April, it's almost prophetic:
>Trump capturing the nomination will not dispel the smug style; if anything, it will redouble it. Faced with the prospect of an election between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, the smug will reach a fever pitch: six straight months of a sure thing, an opportunity to mock and scoff and ask, How could anybody vote for this guy? until a morning in November when they ask, What the fuck happened?

I want to fuck her so bad

We don't want her back.

SPAM BEE WITH THIS

cc.com/video-clips/mlceb4/the-daily-show-with-jon-stewart-hope-and-change-2---the-party-of-inclusion

Who? Literally, who?

that number needs to be way higher for them to be considered anything but light skinned niggers.

GOD DID.

HE IS MELINATED.

YOU, YOU ARE IGNORANT TO
OBSTRUCT THIS FACT.

>I can't wait tile John Oliver EVISCERATES Drumpf on his show!!!!!! Check out John Stwarts EPIC TAKEDOWN of Trump! Lena Durham NAILS Trump in latest video!

>The knowing know that police reform, that abortion rights, that labor unions are important, but go no further: What is important, after all, is to signal that you know these things. What is important is to launch links and mockery at those who don't. The Good Facts are enough: Anybody who fails to capitulate to them is part of the Problem, is terminally uncool. No persuasion, only retweets. Eye roll, crying emoji, forward to John Oliver for sick burns.

>On November 6, 2000, during his final pre-election stump speech, Bush explained his history of political triumph thusly: "They misunderesimated me." What an idiot. American liberals made fun of him for that one for years.
>It is worth considering that he didn't misspeak.
>He did, however, deliberately cultivate the confusion. He understood the smug style. He wagered that many liberals, eager to see their opponents as intellectually deficient, would buy into the act and thereby miss the more pernicious fact of his moral deficits.
>He wagered correctly. Smug liberals said George was too stupid to get elected, too stupid to get reelected, too stupid to pass laws or appoint judges or weather a political fight. Liberals misunderestimated George W. Bush all eight years of his presidency.
>George W. Bush is not a dumbass hick. In eight years, all the sick Daily Show burns in the world did not appreciably undermine his agenda.
>In eight years, all the sick Daily Show burns in the world did not appreciably undermine his agenda.
>In eight years, all the sick Daily Show burns in the world did not appreciably undermine his agenda.

>I don't want to hear a goddamn word about black voter turnout!

>Oh, and that very easy solution to my problem that we missed because our political movement is lazy and disingenuous? Don't you dare bring that up!!

>White people are responsible for electing Trump
What the fuck is this meme?
Trump went up 7% among black voters over Romney
He went up 8% among latinos and 11% among asians compared to Romney

These gains were essential in Trump's election. Mitt Romney LOST in 2008 and he had only 1% less white votes than Trump did. Minorities elected Trump, fact.

P O T T E R Y

My apologies buddy I didn't know you posted it already. Reposted it at But yeah, it is one hell of an amazing and prophetic article.

> ruining Brooklyn
> crime and blight at record lows
> bububu all this prosperity made my
Landlord raise rents to 3k a month! Waahhhhh I wanted to live in demilitarized squalor cheaply!

Fucking niggers and hippies, man.

>An article like this from Vox
Well color me impressed

This chick is already getting fatter

>essential
Maybe in Florida. But Trump would have won without Florida thanks to the HIGH ENERGY working class white vote, typically union dems, who converted to Trump supporters in a desperate eleventh hour move to save themselves and possibly get jobs.

Thank you based rust belt.

>>the majority of the country voted for their own self-interests
They didn't vote for socialite-feminists who live in big cities and and go to trendy bars. DESU there is a disconnect from both sides but the regressives are the ones who claim to sympathize with disenfranchised people.

How does Bernie answer? White people don't know what it's like to live in poverty.

How does Hllary answer herself? The people who oppose her as all Alt-Right and Deplorables.

How do they think that resonates with people in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania? They didn't vote for her.

Does she even realize she is white herself?

She drop the truth bomb about the jews

>DRUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH
But we won.

Have your tantrum over on reddit.