Bill Clinton calls Donald Trump

What did they talk about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hUAie-X3u8I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Don't speak to me or my wife ever again.

I assume what a bitch Hillary is was one topic of conversation.

word is the bill didn't want to move back to the white house and be surrounded by secret service 24/7. it fucked with his leisure activities

>Ay Donny, thanks for shutting her down, but I still gotta live with her? Can ya lock her up for me? I still wanna dick some more bimbos

>P-Please don't arrest me and my wife, Mister Tru.., I mean, Mister President...

rape

>So... did you really grab her by the pussy?

about how to be an almost gentleman

"Donald, let me die, Hillary won't let me die"

>Thanks Don for keeping my alpha status by making sure I am not First Lady. Now I want to spend some time with interns mind if ya lock her up now

"Thank you"

Best/worst pussy grab techniques

>"Please Donald, you must end her"

youtube.com/watch?v=hUAie-X3u8I

>You know that I voted for you, Donny. Boy I'll tell ya, all that stuff about niggers and trannys can make you wanna lose your lunch...

"man I'll tell ya, you pissed her off so much she really rammed my ass with the strap-on, thanks"
or
"now that she'll be spending more time at home...you think I should just file for divorce already?"

Bill knows it was just politics. I legit think he voted for Trump too.

Was this before or after he talked with Obama. Cause if it's after Obama told him about the ayy lmaos, wew

do these cigars taste funny to you? maybe it's just me...

Now lets not be that foolish, we all know that Trump is going to send him to prison with Hillary

"I changed the locks, don't try and sneak in, got it?"

Probably the usual pleasantries, which the Clintons famously use to attempt to feel out the potential damage against them, and looking for opportunities to advance elsewhere. Perhaps even to try to talk Trump out of pushing to prosecute them.

The Clintons have been crushed, and they are basically powerless now. They are looking for reassurance now that they are in the open, and they are not likely to receive any.

he was with us all along

"Thank you for teaching this bitch a lesson. I'm so sick and tired of this corpse, but she just won't leave me alone...

Oh, by the way, sorry about the cum stains in the oval office."

Bill
>You said some nasty things about my wife, APOLOGIZE!

Donald
>No

"There are cum stains under the watermelon rinds? Gross!"

Golf, grandchildren, and "Please don't send me to prison Mr. Trump, it was all Hillary's idea i swear!"

>Don't aim for the dress

I could see it. I feel like Bill is too alpha to want to be known as the First "First Gentleman".

Probably thanking him from saving him the embarrassment of being known as the First Cuck.

>congrats on the win donny boy, i'll be over at 6 with that 24 pack of Coors for the game like you asked, I told the wife I was going fishing, gonna bring Monica if you dont mind

He obviously wants to know how to properly grab woman by the pussy.

Begging not to be arrested.

now i know why he perpetually looks like he's on day release from a gulag, he's been living in the shadow of a gun this whole time. all he ever wanted to do was grab the pussy...

congratulating him on a job well done

bless

bill was never really a bad guy

Honestly, how does that happen when you basically call him a rapist in front of millions of viewers.

Is the divorce real?

kek

Bubba doesn't want to goto prison with Crooked Hillary.

"hey Don, wanna get some "pizza" like old times?"

Grabbin' puss.

>thinking the average American kike is privy to the workings of the inner cabal

It doesn't say
>STOP HER
It says
>F-STOP HERB

Please don't arrest us Mr.Trump.

he probably want hilldawg in jail as much as trump

Trump won the Israeli expat vote though

Good times on Lolita Express.

/thread

Pussy and the best way to grab it.

D-Donald...my...p-pills

>What did they talk about?
Same thing he and Obama talked about, how none of them like Hillary.

>Thanks for being a bro through my divorce. I look forward to working as your chief of staff.

"I can retire and fuck island virgins for the rest of days, thank you Donald, thank you for my freedom."

>Thanks pal, now she'll finally shut up about moving house.

Probably mostly business, no heart feelings sort of thing. Maybe a bit of advice since he's sat in that position.

Trump had a somewhat civil conversation with Hillary when a priest asked them to pray with him.

Realistically? This.

S
T
O
P

H
E
R

it says
Friend,
STOP HER
Bill.

Because it's a no holes barred gage match. You know the rules so step up faggot.

the most likely scenario

don did bill a solid and won him back over with this

expect a clinton divorce soon

they are politicians. I bet trump was groggy to receive that phone call. These are spineless people. But once he steps into office they will be irrelevant again and american can finally be made great again without any of these cucks meddling in everything

>Is funny cause is true

>I can't keep dicking bimbos without this bitch in jail. What are you doing about this, man?

> Just give me immunity and I'll tell the FBI everything I know.

"Please do something Donald, the less power she has the more she will hunger. She avoids my blood because it's tainted with drugs but if she gets desperate enough, she will kill me."

Who the fuck formats an email like that? This isn't some fucking poem.

>You got any of those interns?

the death list

underrated

Hillary was beating the shit out of Bill and Bill asked if he could spend the night at Trump Tower.

>Let me tell you about the Jews.

Funeral arrangements for Hill

He asked donald to jail his shitty wife now that she has no chance at presidency

> Man that Obama is one uppity nigger, ain't he?

Grabbing pussy and dicking bimbos

>"Now I can finally die human, Donald. Thank you."

Well Donald you certainly grabbed Hillary by the pussy. I haven't dared to do that for 20 years.

P.S. My wife wasn't looking so I voted for you.

Barron has a very bright future in memes.

>Please give the presidential Pardon to my wife

please dont kill my wife

Prolly talked about how much they like grabbing pussy.

Then they both laughed about Hillary.