Slut shaming ok now?

Take a look at this lads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its sad

>don't claim to be a Christian if you vote for someone whose wife posed for an artistic nude photo in the past
dumb atheists

>I don't think she's attractive.

Not a very flattering photo. But she's still a foxy lady, very smart, worldly (speaks more languages than you, guaranteed), and also humble. She's a great first lady.

>slut shaming is wrong
>except when its someone I don't like
liberals

2/10 would not bang, maybe if i'm wasted she gets lucky.

tfw someone says michelle obama was acomplished and a good first lady, like tf are you smoking

You are one gay Hombre, Jose.

Not to mention she also looks like a tranny

>voting for the first lady

has anyone ever done this?

It is only okay for them to shame white women

>Sup Forums wants to deport THIS!

>I don't think she's attractive

Not brown enough for you, Pedro?

Blacks think going to college is accomplished

I graduated high school in 2007 and I have blacks on my news feed who still brag about being in college still

I don't find her attractive either.
>Weird face
>Soulless
>Too old

>Slut shaming ok now?
It's fine when the left does it. They always do shit like this. Biggest hypocrites on the planet.

She wouldn't touch your dick within a 2,000 mile long wall brah.

that's a fake picture though

>feminists are for liberation of women and women empowerment
>when a women chooses to show off her body she is shunned and flaunted around for the people to laugh.
God damn do I love feminism

It is for them since most of them can't pass it even though they don't have to pass entrance exams, take required classes, get full ride scholarships, or even do the work

>I don't think she's attractive.
t. landwhale

Jesus Christ hung out with a literal whore. I can absolutely call myself Christian after I voted for Trump.

Shit forgot pic.
Also welcome to the memes newfags.

come to think of it, I've been seeing "Meet the new first lady" articles all over the place today, which basically call her a slut. Some even show her nude pics.

>intelligent, beautiful, classy & kind Michelle Obama

It's OK Mexico, I caught it.

>2/10 would not bang, maybe if i'm wasted she gets lucky
>she gets lucky
>lucky
A fucking Mexican with delusions of grandeur.

OMG SLUT SHAMING!!!!!

you're a good man, Jose. I got it too

Apparently racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, rape, slut shaming, fat shaming, personal attacks. ageism, etc. is all fair game from both sides. Have at it.

the only way you're getting any play from a US citizen is through a glory hole, my friend.

Should they vote for the woman that advocates partial birth abortions?

Libshits are dumb as fuck.

>Not to mention she also looks like a tranny
It thought she was one.

Isn't that why Joan Rivers had an "accident"?

any bad mouthing melonia (sp?) instantly makes you a fag or fat chick.

Its funny how Athiests don't understand Christianity as a religion of sinners, and confession, reconciliation and redemption.

They project their Red Guard/Stasi idea of denunciation, ostracisation, and exection onto a faith they don't understand.

People who love Jesus, love Trump. People who hate Jesus, hate Trump.

You can look at her and just tell she's a slut

People have different tastes. I don't care whether you want to fuck her or not.

>madonna will give you a BJ if you vote hillary
>so brave, so devoted to the cause
>attractive woman posts naked IN THE PAST
>whore, worst First Lady

I hate the left

>Beautiful
>michelle obama

Your taste is objectively shit though. Get back to your "homely gf" threads on /r9k/

>Don't claim to be a Christian, an Evangelical or a decent human being, if you voted for THIS.

Meant to quote

Kek.

Melania is beautiful, these lardass bitches are just jealous.

You know all those classical works of nude art that liberals love? It's ok as long as the subject is anonymous. When you know who it is, she becomes a slot.

Fucking hypocrisy of the left. It knows no bounds.

>Libtards are just salty because she is attractive

youtube.com/watch?v=0blscnNK-Wc

I am Pedro. 20/40 would fuck so hard and leave some babies

>You know all those classical works of nude art that liberals love?

Since when do they love the classics? These faggots love modern "art" more than anything which is just moving a giant rock from one area to another.

She looks great but not in that specific photo.

>body shaming
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They can't handle a woman who's unashamed of herself unless she's a raging fat bitch screaming about how white cis males are the literal apocalypse brought about by literal Hitler.

What do they have against naked women? She even looks a little like a younger Lucy Lawless in that pic. Makes my cock happy.

Didn't you know OP? Slut shaming is only ok if you are a democrat. Otherwise you are bigoted.

>The nude human body is SIN!

Orthodox Christian here.
Ideally we should all go to temples, allow refugees in and even let ourselves be raped.

Technically speaking the perfect Christian fully submits to God because this world is irrelevant to the one thereafter.

But I guess you protestant cucks like to twist and turn the religion to turn into whatever you want it to be.

I don't think so either.

Feminism abandoning white women. lal.
Praise to Our First Lady!!!!!!

rather not get raped, thanks

Lemme get this straight... Instead of having the first immigrant First Lady in Amerian history, these libcucks wanted it to be a white fucking male? Heh.

You are not an Orthodox Christian.

its funny because they fought for the right to vote now the minorities want to take it away from them

So she's like the 80% of western woman under 30 who take nude photos?

Yes, I am.

Again, purely technically speaking the ideal of a Christian is someone who denies his body and tries to dominate it with his spirit, denying his urges. Stoicism for example is very close to what Christianity truly is about, and that is why asceticism is a good way to achieve closeness to God.

Now I am not saying that it's easy or that it's the path for everyone, because most of us are weak, but ideally denial of the body and glory of the soul is what it's all about.

>Lemme get this straight... Instead of having the first immigrant First Lady in Amerian history, these libcucks wanted it to be a white fucking male? Heh.

ISN'T

IT

FUNNY

Also, they've been slut shaming melania, while talking about how feminist values are great, lol