Adventure Time was a mistake

Adventure Time was a mistake.

>OP was a mistake

Shut the fuck up OP. Don't blame Adventure Time for the noodle arm animation coming back. Blame Cal-Arts and Tumblr for making the art style popular again for people without artistic abilities to push their concepts.

Adventure Time was just one of the few original widespread shows.

Why do people treat this show like it's the Bible? Even at its best it was a vehicle to sell ad place and worthless merchandise and toys

The adventure time style is aesthetically pleasing. These things however, are not.

>Don’t blame the Nazi Party for the Holocaust, blame Hitler!

>Even at its best it was a vehicle to sell ad place and worthless merchandise and toys
You answered your own question.

>My name is user and I'm a faggot who wants to be a retard and automatically invoke Godwin's law

Drink bleach you mistake.

True, Adventure Time could make a basic concept look nice. These are poor attempts at stealing the leftover fanbase only by using the same artstyle.

>AT fags believe this

The show 90% of the time looks like garbage. The only times it looks nice is when a guest animator is on board or when the background artist does a great job on an establishing shot.

Bottom right is literally supposed to be a clone of adventure time though.

So are the other five.

yea

>talking shit about Lucky Pie

No, bottom right is a Chinese knock of made at the same time as AT (2011-2012). I don't recognize any of the other shows.

That's really the issue though. Isn't it? Pendleton Ward's original pilot and artistic skills were decent but not extraordinary. That's the reason Nick passed on greenlighting the show. CN saw the potential in the story possibilities and provided a lot of quality artists to help with the show.

When those people left for other work, the quality of Adventure Time went from decent to sub-par again.

I'm not referring to the scripts, only the character models, background, and animation used.

What the fuck is the gray one?

lucky pie is good though

wtf

Based Butch Hartman warned us.

>I don't recognize any of the other shows.
That's because at least four of them are just animated shorts/pilots, that haven't been (and are unlikely to be) greenlit as actual shows.
OP is kind of a nutter.

Butch Hartman? The first season or two of Fairly Odd Parents was decent and Danny Phantom was just good enough that you wish it was better but in reality it was mediocre. He's not an authority on anything.

If Adventure Time is high quality, I'd hate to see mediocre or low quality.

>(and are unlikely to be)
According to who? A pilot can be greenlit several years later. Phineas and Ferb was pitched for 10+ years before they finally got greenlit.

Well, let's come back here in 10 years and see who was right.

Adventure Time has already been going on for around seven, and the influence is still going strong. If in three more years we still have AT knock-offs then we're really in trouble.