So, Sup Forums, you one of them.. Singles guys or one of them trade fellas?

So, Sup Forums, you one of them.. Singles guys or one of them trade fellas?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Green-Arrow-Rebirth-Deluxe-Book/dp/1401276016/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1514744183&sr=8-27&keywords=dc rebirth deluxe edition
amazon.co.uk/Super-Sons-Rebirth-Deluxe-Book/dp/1401281133/ref=pd_sim_14_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VH026PQJ4Y7EEXRTFWPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hardcovers/omnibuses/absolutes + torrents all the way.

I'm not really into hardcovers, myself, because of a slight autism about my shelf; since a lot of stuff I read never sees a hardcover edition, I always wait for the paperback.

I am Gotham > I am Suicide > Night of the Monster Men > I am Bane

Prefer to trade wait but on certain books I’ll buy floppies

Started collecting singles as I thought they looked cool when I was 15 and I've kept up ever since, it's a beat hobby but storage is such a cunt

Trade or Omnibus. I can't get comics around here except paying a stupid amount of shipping.

And to be honest those comic books filled with ads just turn me off. Ocassionally i get those ones with covers i liked it.

Both

worst part of floppies is the fucking ads on every third page.

I can't really bring myself to buy Rebirth titles until they're in larger volumes

Comic books suck, the many writers approach leads to nonsensical tonal whiplash and canon confusion.

The few that do have an authorial consistency are better in omnibus form.

>Comic books suck
Sup Forums - Comics & Cartoons

DC Rebirth Deluxe Editions for me

I do both. Tend to tradewait minis and pull ongoings so they don't get cancelled

>he buys two-in-one hardcovers

What's wrong with them except them being cheaper, more durable, better binding and more content?

really, it's just personal preference, obviously, but not everything is getting a deluxe release, which would irk me if I started buying the deluxe editions and then, for example, Green Arrow only saw TPB. Plus having three story lines in 1 book just seems really disjointed to me.

I think they're just coming out later. Otherwise, I'm gonna kill myself.

Like if Green Arrow, Aquaman and Green Lanterns don't get Deluxe Editons, don't come to school tomorrow.

Green Arrow and Green Lanterns aren't getting Deluxe editions, senpai.

SOURCE BEFORE I END IT ALL

I runwait.

amazon.co.uk/Green-Arrow-Rebirth-Deluxe-Book/dp/1401276016/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1514744183&sr=8-27&keywords=dc rebirth deluxe edition

They are. Even Super Sons is.

>Green Arrow: The Rebirth Deluxe Edition Book 1 Hardcover – 10 Oct 2017
Bro...

amazon.co.uk/Super-Sons-Rebirth-Deluxe-Book/dp/1401281133/ref=pd_sim_14_9?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=VH026PQJ4Y7EEXRTFWPM

C'mon, if this is getting a deluxe edition, surely GA will... What are sales like?...

Based on what we experienced with New 52, DCYou, and now Rebirth, Green Arrow will not be receiving a new hardcover any time soon; I mean, they didn't even push Grell's stuff into hardcovers.

Deathstroke was the only double shipping book to not get a deluze

REEEEEEE so far

I'm currently waiting for Deathstroke, Green Arrow, and Superman to get larger volumes. Hell I'm still waiting for that Aquaman Johns Omni

Actually I think Cyborg didn't either

you're gonna carry that wait