TRUMPS IN THE HANDS OF GOLDMAN SACHS FUCK HIM

TRUMPS IN THE HANDS OF GOLDMAN SACHS FUCK HIM
cnbc.com/2016/11/10/donald-trump-advisors-considered-jpmorgans-jamie-dimon-for-treasury-secretary-sources.html

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We really should be holding him accountable for this.

Wall Street donated to Hillary so that they wouldn't get shoah'd like biotech would because of Martin Shkreli (If shkreli were a democrat, drug prices would be a meme).

Trump knows what he's doing.

5d chess

>considered

why? should he have picked Naruto? just some random fucking stranger that doesnt know shit? you almost have to go establishment.

agreed
how do we meme to him to fuck off with jews without telling him as such?

Pence also hated Trump, at first.

He could pick a non jewish businessman.

Shut the fuck up shill.

>Secretary of Treasury
you know who he should have picked you fucking faggot

>implying anyone can hold him accountable

You haven't been paying much attention to this past election cycle, have you? Trump can do whatever the fuck he wants, he just beat the entire planet including the Clinton crime family, the Bush dynasty, the sitting President, and the Pope. You don't get to question him, pleb.

>advisors have floated the idea of naming Jamie Dimon as treasury secretary
Yeah, totally.

>Ron Paul
>literal autistic econ

Take a basic economics course and you'll see why Paul is fucking retarded.

CTR trying to divide Sup Forums already.

Yea I doubt this quite a bit.

>ron paul
Is this CTRs new tactic?
Shilling for a Soros pawn in order to sabotage Trumps Presidency?

Honestly I know it sounds bad, but you kinda have to pick an investment banker for tresury secretary.

Jamie Dimon would actually be a great pick, he's a really good CEO, J.P. Morgan was fine during 2008 and didn't need TARP and put up with all of the government's B.S.

It's not gonna happen. Treasury secretary is a landmine, you have to pick someone who is experienced but the best people are all big investment bankers.

Trump knows the most qualified people.

Deal with Putin to send traitors to Siberian work camps.

They know not to pull jewish shit

assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

>SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.

I was uncomfortable when I saw this news of using someone from GS as an adviser but I recall Trump saying multiple times/occasions that he would use the best people who have experience so who would have more experience. But I hope to see more evidence that Trump keeps these people on a leash.

I don't care who trump ends up picking, all of you doubted based pence as well