ITT: 2018 predictions

ITT: 2018 predictions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2edbIA02Q
youtube.com/watch?v=OEbysT671sA
youtu.be/rKVvlCG9oPk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sup Forums will fall in love with a Markhor.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek2edbIA02Q

Akira Yoshida will be ousted as E-i-C by the SJW workers at Marvel by the middle of the year and Marvel doubles down on diversity stuff that's still horribly written, drawn, and insulting. Marvel Comics collapses at the end of the year.

Season 3, or SOMETHING good happening to this show. Normally I'm kind of down because of the sadness that comes from the lack of a season 3, but right now I feel fine, happy even. Something good is gonna happen, Sup Forums, though it might not be season 3. It'll be something.

>Following Samurai Jack Season 5, Adult Swim hypes up a new revival
>They first tweet robotic parts
>They then tweet the number two
>Later they tweet "Titan is back"
>Sup Forums anxiously hyping up it's Sym-Bionic Titan season 2
>People try to remind them about the broadcast rights are still owned by the government
>Adult Swim announces the return of Titan Maximum
>It does better than Samurai Jack in ratings

Batman and Catwoman's Wedding as an OGN.
Drawn by Stjepan Sejic.

Dude, get over it already
79 episodes isn't that bad
Just be glad Craig doesn't know you know what

Drumpf gets impeached

>republicans ever getting rid of their golden goose

lol

Why are you even giving him advice? You don't even know him.

Also Wander should be revived so we can have new things to talk about

Not him, but I don't know what the "what" is.

The Rocko TV Movie does well with nostalgiafags and even better with kids with the TV Movie getting better ratings with kids than the nostalgiafags who grew up with it

tumblr's WoY fandom drove a girl to suicide

Oh yeah, that sucked, especially since it goes against everything the show talks about. Let's not tell him that. I wonder if that had anything to do with the show's cancellation, though I doubt that The Mouse actually cares.

>Says increasingly nervous man for the seventh time this year.

Young Justice Rebirth alongside JSA's return.
Bart and Conner return at the same time.

I finally find someone to love

>Han Solo is such garbage that Sup Forums temporarily becomes unusable from all the Sup Forums crossboard shitposting
>Aquaman isn’t as good as everybody really, really wants it to be
>Marvel Comics continues the Downward Spiral. Near the year’s end, likely around the Avengers 4 trailer drop, Disney throws down the hammer and makes some major structural changes in Marvel Comics. Sup Forums and Sup Forums hype this up as the “absolute end of Marlel as we know it”, but in the end the changes are only very cosmetic, more a sign of power to keep Marvel Comics in line than an actual move to improve the shit show
>Steven Universe briefly gets really, really good, before sinking back into mediocrity.
>Andrew Hussie makes some announcement that briefly makes Sup Forums give a shit about Homestuck again, if only to watch the madman’s final failure
>as the political situation in America degrades even further in anticipation of the 2018 Midterms, mods become increasingly desperate to shut Sup Forums up
>Net Neutrality starts to sting, hard.
>either in 2018 or 2019, the next big Trigger work (from the guy that made Guerren Lagann and Kill la Kill) will near instantly become honorary Sup Forums. The Sup Forums livethreads will mirror Samurai Jack S5 in how much they bring the site together
>a similar situation w/ Fooly Cooly 2 & 3
>[as] jr happens during April Fools, but the feedback from it encourages the creation of a prime-time slot on either CN or Boomerang properly. Briefly, there is hope of freedom from TTG
>The Watchmen DC crossover is dumber than anyone could have imagined
>Marvel makes a “Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and The Wasp and the Infinity Gauntlet” comic event. Nobody fucking cares.
>at least one new show/webcomic draws a special new sort of autism to the board not seen in years. Think the brief Villainous hype train, spread out over several months. Fears of Barney 2 are raised

...Desert Bambi from Pakis?

Summer Camp Island will become a massive hit and will kick start a new wave of animated series in the 2020s. (Much like Adventure Time for the 2010s).

I'm screenshotting this.
My money's on the Net Neutrality, Steven Universe, and FLCL

I don't think the Han Solo will be as terrible as people think. Kathleen Kennedy has too much at stake (her entire career) to risk it being bad.
However, I did see the RLM Han Solo prediction video, so I'm cautiously optimistic.

You blew it after the Steven Universe one.

Damian and Jon finally fuck.

>mfw I remember the exact day I read that onion article

fuck no

jews will finally be ratted out of hollywood, much like the sexual abusers of this year

Gonna go quickly and say
>DC's post Metal launches will be from passable to absolutely shit, which including Bendis going Bendis again and Cereal Lord not managing DC's movies anymore, will resutt in DC having a weird year.
>Marvel will keep being bad until Ike The Kike does something so stupid that Disney finally axes him and does some big changes for the better of all its companies.
>BH6 series won't suck as much as expected, and will lead to a possible Tadashi return, which will continue in the sequel movie.
>All the Marvel movies won't do as great as Disney thinks, but also won't do as terrible as Sup Forums wants it, so that means more of the same.
>Sup Forums will keep being shit as mods won't do shit to actually stop Sup Forums shit from leaking..

Disney will make $7 billion and WB will go bankrupt

DC will announce they're out of business after the massive failure of their streaming service, their direct to dvd batman bullshit, and the massive box office bombs of TTG to the movies and Aquamomoa which will be the biggest ones of the year

Marvel will continue to dominate unit and dollar shares every month

Kennedy has like 2 of the best selling movies of all time and the greatest IP merchendising resurgence ever pulled off. She can take a fucking breather after a stinker.

>WB
>Bankrupt
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

LOL

Oh, I almost forgot:

>Kingdom Hearts 3 will barely make 2018. Like, literally by the edge of its seat. It’ll be fantastic GOTY for the first week, but then hardcore fans will bitch about gameplay downgrades, which will spiral out into actual fucking autistic rage over the gameplay changes
>before the month’s end we’re at Melee vs. Brawl levels of shitposting. KH threads start getting insta deleted
>Spiderman PS4 is okay

>Aquaman isn’t as good as everybody really, really wants it to be
but everyone really, really wants it to be shit well that's not true we KNOW it will be shit

so it's going to be even shittier? because that would be amazing

>Black Panther gets positive reviews, Sup Forums hates it, Sup Forums shitposts hard
>The New Mutants gets poor reviews, Sup Forums hates it
>Avengers: Infinity War gets okay reviews, Sup Forums hates it
>Deadpool 2 gets poor reviews, Sup Forums hates it and blames reddit
>Ant Man and the Wasp gets okay reviews, Sup Forums largely ignores it
>Hotel Transylvania 3 gets poor reviews, Sup Forums wants to fuck the vampire girl
>Venom gets poor reviews, Sup Forums hates it
>X-Men: Dark Phoenix gets poor reviews, Sup Forums hates it
>The Grinch gets poor reviews, Sup Forums shitposts the fuck out of it
>Ralph Breaks the Internet gets okay reviews, Sup Forums wants to fuck Venelope
>Spider-Man animated movie gets okay reviews, Sup Forums hates it and makes Bendis jokes
>Aquaman gets bad reviews, Sup Forums pretends to love it

>A show that Sup Forums hypes will end and everyone will hate it when the ending makes them realise how terrible the show was.

My money's on Star verse the Forces of Evil since it has a lot of plot and character issues.

>Paddington 2
>12 Strong
>The 15:17 to Paris
>Game Night
>Tomb Raider
>Ready Player One
>Rampage
>Life of the Party
>A Star Is Born
>Ocean's Eight
>Tag
>The Nun
>Teen Titans GO! To The Movies
>Meg
>Smallfoot
>Fantastic Beasts 2
>Aquaman

yeah bankrupt no studio can survive that many bombs not to mention all the money they're losing from their streaming sites

Everybody really does want DC to not suck, because more competition for Marvel Studios is great, but also it’s so fun to watch Snyder’s mistakes blow up in his face.

you literally just took your Sup Forums predictions and changed them to Sup Forums

this might be a shock to you but this board isn't full of contrarian retards we actually enjoy Star Wars and the MCU

This is Sup Forums, not Sup Forums. Sup Forums wouldn’t pretend to like Aquaman, but might enjoy black Spiderman more than Sup Forums. Not that the crossposting won’t make it impossible to tell the difference.

>this might be a shock to you but this board isn't full of contrarian retards
That's a shock considering the movie threads on this board are essentially the same as Sup Forums

things become worse

>we actually enjoy Star Wars
wew

Everybody really doesn't give a fuck about DC not sucking which is literally impossible btw and Marvel has been doing amazing without competition for the last fucking decade just like Star Wars is doing amazing without it now

Same shit different year

No shit retard.

because they usually ARE the ones from Sup Forums just copied and pasted over here

>Gravity Falls gets a spin-off/sequel series announced. "Gravity Falls: After the Falls"
>The TV movie for Rocko's Modern Life will be awful and full of political jokes and their version of Donald Trump will be the villain.
>Invader Zim's TV movie will be successful enough to warrant a 3rd season
>The Amazing World of Gumball gets renewed up to Season 8
>The Powerpuff Girls gets a 4th season renewal
>Cartoon Network reboots Dexter's Lab

>Gravity Falls gets a spin-off/sequel series announced. "Gravity Falls: After the Falls"
I’m betting on a made for tv movie. Hirsh will try to brush it off as a clever Twin Peaks reference, but JUST memes rule the day. It’s pretty good, all things considered, though certain groups hate the lack of focus their favorite character got.

>The TV movie for Rocko's Modern Life will be awful and full of political jokes and their version of Donald Trump will be the villain.
I feel like people have been predicting this shit since 2015 yet I have yet to see a single Fake Donald Trump villain character in any work made in the last 3 years.

I'm thinking you're right about Rocko and maybe Dexter.

what did he mean by this

Bait. Sup Forums is full of waifufags, Austin, and memelords who dont know how to have actual discussion

Yes, but it’s not full of DC shitters. Sup Forums will likely hate most capeshit but they wouldn’t pretend to like a DC movie in pursuit of “kino”. That’s a Sup Forums meme through and through.

You don't want a season 3. Season 3s are when cartoons turn to shit and never turn back.

Upload the screenshot, please. I want it as well.

New mods

President TRUMP!,
remember the Grear Meme War of 2016!!!

>TTG will get gradually peak after the movie release and will be on the same level of cancer as fidget spinners were in 2017, but will die down exponentially in the last quarter of the year
>after CN's favorite show fame has died down, CN will be squirming for a new one-trick pony for them to ride on, but fall behind both Disney and nick in the process. in

Achilles Heel; then they continue making shows that are like Summer Camp Island (keep in mind tonally different from TTG which kids apparently like) and alienate their audience.

>Craig of the creek and Infinity Train begin airing, CC is still shit on by Sup Forums, IT gets mixed receptions from people interested in it and people bitching about muh lore fags.
>Villainous launches a pilot, gets a good reception here despite people screaming about Mexicans and muh deviantart/randumb.
>Vince and Valentino Air there first episode, taco burrito Mexico shit posting, Sup Forums screams.
This will be a good year.

Anybody got a link to Sup Forums's predictions for 2017 to estimate the power of its future vision?

Stan Lee 96 Years young and still kicking

Gwenpool gets new Series, gets Cancelled After 8 Issues

>Stacy hair band
REEEEEEEEEE

1. Impeach Drumpf
2. Civil War 2 starts
3. America splinters into a dozen of modestly-sized nations that actually have something in common
4. ???
5. PROFIT!

Haha Shadilay fellow MAGApede! Take this upvote!

>The Chameleon brothers get deported back to Ballsack where they'll get tried and executed for treason and homosexuality. Also, it will be revealed that Ballsack was colluding with not-Trump.

I will find those sketches I started asking for. They're from a show creator shilling their Kickstarter.

>archive goes back far enough but all the thumbnails and images are gone for that era

That one superman WB Game thats been in supposed development will be announced at E3. Than will be delayed untill 2019

There will be an infinity War Video Game, it will suck hard

Xmen characters Announced For MvCi

Also not Sup Forums but Ps5 Gets announced. but wont release untill 2020

adventure time got cancelled

>a harry potter movie
>bomb

Only correct post ITT yet.

That's already confirmed

>Xmen characters Announced For MvCi
It’s going to fucking happen and we’re all gonna be fucking pissed at the transparancy.

That weeb marvel hired actually does some good, resulting in some positive PR for the first time in like a year for marvel

Metal and Doomsday Clock end up not being as good as Sup Forums wants it to be

JSA, Shazam, LOSH, and other fan favorites get their creative teams and it's not as good as people wanted it to be

Bendis fucks stuff up

Sup Forums begins the flip on DC and marvel, leading the way for marvel to be seen as positive and DC to be seen as negative since its been about 3-4 years since this happened and the cycle must continue

>ITT: 2018 predictions
Marvel Comics will fuck shit up with SJW hamfist policies and (hopelessly) will finally stop existing
and Stan Lee will probably die

Squirrel girl gets a solo cartoon, but its not the artstyle we want.

She still gets waifued to death

>this mcuck will keep talking to himself

>Net Neutrality starts to sting, hard
No more amerilards in Sup Forums? Nice.

SG is already confirmed for the new lice action series, no?

Somehow, things get worse.

Another life sucked by Stan lee

>OP ask for predictions
>anons give wishes
Sup Forums will keep being retarded.

Here's the screenshot.

I can make a collage of the more plausible predictions later.
>tfw you don't know how to resize images so they don't look like shit

>>Marvel makes a “Captain Marvel and Ant-Man and The Wasp and the Infinity Gauntlet” comic event. Nobody fucking cares.

Jesus Christ, this one isn't a prediction, it's already been solicited as Gerry Duggan's GotG boobie prize.

Have they found a way to shove Ant-Man and nuWasp into it?

>cartoons get worse
>movies get worse
>comics get worse
>we continue to go through life hoping it will get better, but deep down knowing it won't

Brit and Tiff get their own show about being the fashion police and stopping crimes agaisnt the industry

Sup Forums will spend New Year's Eve alone in front of a computer.

WWE Have been doing that for a while and pretty well

youtube.com/watch?v=OEbysT671sA
youtu.be/rKVvlCG9oPk

Rebirth ends with a big wet fart.

Think happy thoughts, guys. No need for gloom and doom.

Angry Beavers reboot

Isle of dogs will hopefully be good.

I guess gumball had that mayor character, but he acted more like trump the business man then trump the politician

If you're using MSpaint, select the image and click resize.

A Zootopia related, announcement.

>Civil War 2
>This time we purge the south

wrestling is so fucking gay

>No need for gloom and doom.

$20 says the Doomsday Clock gets moved to one and a half minutes, this year. The actual one, not the meme comic.

>The Doomsday Clock.

That hasn't been relevant since the Wall fell.