Black Panther

why isn't anyone promoting my movie?

during the coming attractions today, I saw a trailer for Infinity Wars, but not black panther. There was a standee in the lobby. should there be worry about the lack of promotion?

>why isn't anyone promoting my movie?
Shut up, Hudlin.

Normies are all over the movie. It's getting alot of hype on Twitter and two people at my job are pumped to see it. I saw an old white lady staring at the poster for quite a while at my local theater when I went to see TLJ. Also the trailer for Infinity War is also acting as marketing for the movie since BP is featured so heavily in it. Uninformed masses might actually go see BP on accident thinking its IW.

The movie is doing fine and I expect heavy marketing to kick in when February rolls around.

>I saw an old white lady staring at the poster for quite a while
I bet she was wondering how a terrorist group got a superhero named after them.

its on track to be one of the highest grossing solo movies in the mcu

One last cent before the year ends, huh shills?

>Shills

Still mad that JUSTass League flopped?

>doesn't deny he's a shill
Thank you. Now if you could learn to write.

What’s with your vendetta against Marvel. You’re in that 2017 villains thread saying the same shit. You’re mentally ill, my dude.

You're both gay and your little argument is even gayer
Fags.

who needs promotion? it's already projected to hit $90 million when it comes out and that's this far out so it's guaranteed to make more than any piece of shit DC movie

Another one for my folder.

Ha yes, I made it in the screencap
BIG LENNY ALWAYS WINS

Mental illness is truly the biggest issue our country faces.

>when even a namefag has more intelligence than a marlelfag

I agree, you Americans are all retards. Especially if you like Mongrel.

DC living in your mind rent free!

What would marlelfags do without DC? Who would they hate?

We will see soon enough.

>why isn't anyone promoting my movie?during the coming attractions today, I saw a trailer for Infinity Wars
Half of the Avengers trailer is this nigga and Wakanda

T'Challa preceded them tho

I saw the trailer and can't believe they went full gangsta ghetto vibe instead of lion king African royalty vibe

>DC after Marvel closes down the MCU and the comics division
I believe you.

I just hate this red lion ripoff

We all want good DC movies, can you bring back Nolan?

user I would consider getting help with your delusions.

DC will be dead long before anything happens to marvel or the MCU

DC just lost more from JUSTshit League bombing than anything their other divisions bring in like their shitty direct to dvd garbage or their nonexistent video games, not even TTG can cover those losses and next year they're going to lose EVEN MORE from ttgttm and aquaman bombing and the failure of their new streaming site

Thanks!

>Nolan
>good DC movies

see

>Civilized African nation
Is this a joke? Did Lee and Kirby not know about iq when they wrote this stuff?

Cmon, it's fantasy, suspend your disbelief a little

>shit taste
No wonder you like Mongrel.

I'm going to enjoy so much the BP threads: Mongrel fans vs Sup Forums.

>Gangsta ghetto vibe

What?

>Being this invested in mongrel American companies

>IQ meme

Oh Sup Forums

They nigged it right up

American mongrels are funny, I must admit. I mean, they voted for Drumpf.

>meme

It's true, but I'd argue it's more to do with their culture and environment than genetics

What?

He’s that nerd in class who thinks he’s too cool to listen to hip hop. Shit, I’ve seen the reddest of necks roll by me blasting Kanye on my school’s campus.

Ignore people like him.

Yeah, you faggots said the same thing about Wonder Woman, how no one cared or were promoting the movie, and look how successful that movie turned out. You'll be wrong about this one too.

>yfw Black Panther flops

I'm worried that this film will go over people's heads. I mean, the original cut was 4 hours, which means that it will probably move at AoU or Kingsman 2 pace. Then there's the fact that it's politics of a fictional nation. Someone people thought Civil War was confusing and that Cap and Iron Man should have fought over Black Widow's love so I fully expect people not getting this one.

>Normies are all over the movie. It's getting alot of hype on Twitter

Not really

People that care about le black hero already know and want to see it, marvel is afraid to sell it as a nigger movie to the wrong public so they are smart and showing as little as possible and are hoping the marvel brand brings people.