Are we the bad guys in all this?

I like to think we are fighting the SJW's because they bring down the moral fiber of great nations. Also, I think we all believe that most Western nations are seriously corrupted in their government and that we have used memetic warfare to get people to understand their realities and become slightly redpilled in the sense that they start questioning things more.

Another thing is I think we all genuinely want a better world at least for us Westerners who created our great countries and civilizations and that preserving our culture and history not only benefits our countries immensely, but also benefits the world. Strong Western nations keep the world from burning.

The useful idiots of today are clearly the liberals who can't even accept the results of a presidency without rioting, because fear campaigns manufactured by the highly corrupted media and social media echo chambers, are creating the illusion that some people are genuinely in trouble of being persecuted. This I believe is totally false, of course.

I think not only we are on the right side of history and that after this insane time period is over we will look back at what a success the rise of nationalism in the West actually was.

But there's always a chance...That we're the bad guys.

And we have no historical hindsight in this case to see if we truly were wrong and ended up being the bad guys all along. So what is it? Are we the goofy revolutionaries of the 21'st century who traded in muskets for memes? Or are we actually the bad guys in all this?

Discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DJXznk6cFk0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We didn't fuck over the left by stealing the election from Bernie Sanders. The left is so bad that they can't even trust each other to be reliable allies.

We manipulated people with Memes, the DNA of the soul
and this was even beyond jew's powers.
We are the Jews now...

Which side is trying to destroy the concept of moral authority? The last 70 years we have witnessed the decline of western moral values. Some blame Marx, others blame Protestants. But the drum beat of moral relativism has always come
For the progressive movement.

The social justice warriors don't need your sympathy. They need the mighty blow of righteousness

Definitely. Trumps election, but more specifically, the fall of Hillary Clinton, made the Democratic establishment shatter to pieces. They lost that election because they decided to put their corrupt establishment front and center as their candidate and try to win. This is why the white working class, the former Reagan democrats who live in the Rust Belt states, the VERY people the democratic establishment fucked over since the days of NAFTA, turned upon the Dem's at the right time to elect Trump.

I'm just having a giggle, mate

No, the people raping 3D children are

I think our memes against Hillary achieved a better future for the world.

Praise Kek, desu. What are we to do with all this power.

Maybe Soros isn't bad guys...

Maybe Globalism is ok...

Why don't we be good goyim....

Maybe making America into a third world... will be ok.

I know CTR is gone but these leftie shills should have their balls cut off.

You just "think"?
I'm sure that Trump is way better than that bitch.

We aren't the bad guys as we follow objective logic, we want people to live freely

The only thing I don't like on Sup Forums is genuine storm fags who want to replace a shitty government with a bigger one

Kek will make the WORLD great again!

Those faggots are out raging in the streets because they lost a Democratic election and you think WE are the badguys?

You quite obviously have trouble processing information.

I specifically said I think we are on the right side of history. I just wanted an interesting discussion about what the future will be upon all this, if you can't see that I think you need to get the fuck out of here and hang yourself retard.

Enough of this schizophrenic "le CTR shills" shit on every fucking thread that obviously isnt ctr. You sound like an idiot.

Good and bad is irrelevant.

It is our duty to serve Kek.

The memes must flow.

Blacks rape, steal from, and kill us whites by the thousands. Mexicans leech off of our country, enjoying the luxuries of the white man yet millions don't pay taxes. Muslim shitskins blow us up and spit at our culture. Girls are brainwashed to hate white men and breed with niggers. Our very countries are being destroyed from within to the point where being a white western nationalist is now considered a racist sin by many. They're choosing to attack the white man, we have no choice but to push back. We're the good guys.

Imagine that there are two sides for human rights, beliefs and views. Just like some Islamic countries (like Turkey) fell for the one side over last few decades exact same thing happened to west on the other end of the spectrum. What we are doing now is merely reacting to this shift of vision. There is a fine balance in between and it's time to fix it.

Did you read what I said? That was clearly not what I was trying to convey. Never once did I say I thought we were the bad guys and I disparaged those retards protesting.

Looks like you quite obviously have trouble interpreting what I meant, you fucking autist.

i've been doubting myself a little bit sometimes lately too

but then i just think about what shit would be like if crazy marxists were actually in a position of power, all the innocent people already beaten and killed by idiotic leftist immigration policy, and then remind myself that the population boom in africa is going unleash hell on earth unless we seal the borders as soon as fucking possible.

the perception one may have of me as a cold, hateful individual will be nothing compared to terror our children would endure should we all just give up and throw our civilisation away.

You want to be the good guys?
GET IN HERE AND HELP US WIN

We may appear to be the bad guys only because our truth destroys the illusions of a comfy and declining Western Civilization.

dafuq are those?

>I think not only we are on the right side of history and that after this insane time period is over we will look back at what a success the rise of nationalism in the West actually was.

The idea of a "right side of history" is a Marxist fabrication.

THIS

I think you may be right. Since the election has caused a massive shift to the right here in America, cultural marxists pretty much only hold a crazy amount of power in Hollywood and academia. We NEED to fucking fix that because those are two very influential things in our society and it had been degrading our society for too long.

One big problem that I see is, they have cast their agenda as the golden standard of morality. Most of our society is run by a 'lite' version of their rules, and it can easily get worse. Our city populations have accepted the left-wing moral code by default. This is what we are fighting against. We need to deprive them of their claim to controlling the moral standard. Make racism and in-group preference normal again. More whites, pro-whites, and pro-occidentalists need to come out as racists and resist the demand to accept their code without an argument. More people in general need to contest the issue when someone talks about the supposed evils of white racism.

t. slant cunt behind enemy lines in CA

>read what I said
Lol, no i didn't you fucking faggot. Choke on a cock, no one gives a shit what ypu think

I'm past the point of good and bad.

I live to shitpost.

So you answered with your ridiculous assumption without even reading a post you decided to answer. This is leaf-tier bullshit. You deserve the rope faggot.

Every side believes they're the good guys. History is written by the winners.

Marx at least wasn't an SJW neoliberal faggot

True. This is more like a tribal war as a biological phenomenon, not a fight between good and evil. The White West tried to become universalists, propagandizing their system outside of their countries and allowing the outside world into theirs. This is a losing evolutionary strategy and we are seeing the beginnings of a correction. Whether the correction is enough, soon enough, to save white people - I don't know.

We're not the bad guys.

t. lives in the end result of the current left's policies

youtube.com/watch?v=DJXznk6cFk0

at the end of the day, even if the crazy projections of mentally ill liberal spastics were true about the KKK roving around the country rounding up nonwhites, the end result of that bit of utter nonsense is STILL not as bloody and violent as what i predict the future of "no borders america" to look like.

i know Sup Forums likes to call overpopulation a meme, but i honestly feel as if we're getting to the point that, especially with multiculturalism being pushed so hard, a lot of our cities are now hitting breaking points. look at what it took for paris to turn to absolute shit. all a great city needs is a few thousand monkeys to move in before it all goes haywire.

imagine what millions are going to do. africa is an aid-dependent nation going through a remarkable population boom, and towards the end of our lifetime, we're going to see that aid money stop flowing, and the barbarism of that continent is going to burst its fucking banks, and if the west hasn't screwed its head on straight it's bye bye mother europa.

i mean, were the fuck do these supposed "college educated individuals" think this is heading? does math not fucking appeal to them? given enough time even places like australia are going to be nothing but chinese-dominated economic colonies unless we do something to secure our existence as a nation.

>oh but but but you have to be a paranoid nazi to think we're getting overrun!

no, you fucking fool, that's exactly what's happening, but you're so shortsighted you fail to see the statistics laughing at you, despite all your bluster about climate change destroying the planet 500 years from now.

we're anonymous shitposters on the asshole of the internet, and we care more about the future of the world than most of the so-called tolerant left. let that sink in.

Fucking kek

Stay strong, brother

user, I think there are no classic "bad guys" here. Think about what we've been doing: we memed the truth of what we discovered in the leaks. The leaks existed in the first place because someone was brave enough to put themselves in the Clintons' line of fire to stand up for truth.

But look at Trump's list of people he's going to appoint. How similar is that list to George Bush's list? We don't know their secrets because there haven't been leaks about them yet.

We may have just replaced the contents of one swamp with another. I'm still giving myself time for hope, but we'll see what things will be like in a year or two.

So non whites that voted for Trump were all cucked?

You are exactly right about cities coming to the breaking point.

Fucking Detroit, Michigan can be the best example. Nothing but decay and disorder and it's only getting worse because people with the iq and tribal mentality of the third world, directly antithetical to our previous standards held by our countries are everywhere there.

We need to close the fucking borders.

The empire did nothing wrong