CALIFORNIA LEAVING THE US

Everyone MSM website is talking about it, could it really happen? Unlike Texas serious secessionist groups have existed for a while, and in CA all you need in some people to sign a petetion and it's on the ballot no matter what. Could it really happen? We will never have to deal with these cunts getting in our way of a great country ever again! Thoughts?

I seriously hate these cucks

It could happen but it should only happen if we build a wall around them to keep China out once they get annexed.

I'd be ok with this if they didn't try and keep the solidly red counties.

They have no water. They are not going anywhere.

DEAL! They take so much pride in making the designs for the Iphones they might as well build them too, put these liberal faggots to work in a sweat shop.

kek confirms

We don't need those counties since we have the electoral college.

>California secedes
>Mexicans start ethically cleansing Whites
>Liberals die trying to save themselves with hashtags, Conservatives use their guns to defend themselves
>Trump uses this as justification for war
>Most Mexicans die in the battle
>California is back in the U.S., but now it's majority White and always votes Republican
>mfw

Seconded. I like this deal. California please go.

What a wet dream, Californian whites are the worst kind of uncle toms. The types that would tweet "baka white people" and get 100 retweets from their other self hating white liberal friends.

>California leaves

>US loses an economic, agricultural, and technological powerhouse

Please let it happen

We'll still have NEW YAWK FUKIN CITY!

Please make this happen.

California can finally have their communist state and leave the rest of us the fuck alone.

I really hope this happens simply to laugh at them after all the police and military leave and the gangs take over and it turns into a hell hole within a month.

illegal, only texas can legally move
but hey succeed, you're the 5th largest economy on the planet right? Enjoy all those taxes on water and food once you get sick of eating almonds or whatever nut you grow there.
And by the way, thanks for killing off the dems death star state.

>agricultural powerhouse
>no water

>technological powerhouse
>no electricity

Do you really think urbanite lefties are willing to give up their iphones and netflix and live like homesteaders?

>California secedes
>"The Big One" happens and millions die
>Without water even more die
>California crawls back to the Union as a red state with its major cities depopulated
Meme it

Texas can't legally leave the union actually, it can however break up into 5 different parts. The state referendum system (which is legally binding) in California is what really throw the system for a loop and might cause a change in federal law if they really win in 2018.

>Commiefornia leaves
>Forgot all their water comes from the Rockies
>Beg to rejoin USA a week later when they all start dying of dehydration
>Trump looks down on them and says "No"
Kek wills it.

Secession is unconstitutional, the federal government isn't going to suddenly start allowing it in 2016 when it hasn't for the past 150 years.

>implying liberals are smart enough to see this far into the future

Yeah fucking right, they want to import hundreds of thousands of Syrians right now even though we can see our own future in Europe happening RIGHT NOW if we bring them in. You are underestimating the stupidity of liberals.

Civil war part 2

Cucks vs the rest of the country

That's a lot of smug. Sauce?

Make it so kek. Civil war 2017.

>tfw born and raised in commiefornia
I fucking hate this state

>Still trusting the media after this election

Good goy

make dis happen desu

I feel your pain brother. We are amongst the dumbest of the dumb. All those props that have been voted in are going to destroy California and everyone will sit there wondering how it happened.

Just leave

Prop 57 passing still blows my mind.

Looks like I need to go back and read some more literature on the subject. I assume the state referendum in cali would also break it apart?
Would still be good considering there are unfucked portions of the state and would reduce the 55 power number.

This and theres a fuckton federal land and strategically places military bases in Cali, now way the federal gvernment is gonna give that up

Those counties are productive as fuck tbqh. They grow lots of food and are just as culturally conservative as any county in Idaho or Utah.

is it really this easy to leave usa?

>tfw bean
>tfw these spineless white cucks leave me speechless

If only they knew they were causing more damage to legal immigrants and 1st, 2nd generation Americans, hell all us Americans of the taco variant.

If it does happen, we need to contain their population. No grace period to immigrate to the US. Their hipster expat populations have fucked up Washington, Oregon, Colorado, and Austin. The last thing we need is a mass exodus of California liberals infecting more states.

Hopefully, USA will turn into a Republican Dominated land forever then

I wanna see them try

No, Texas gets the right to break up into five states because it is in it's constitution, California doesn't have such a clause in it's constitution. If California votes to leave it will either have it's democratic will subverted by the government (which would definitely lead to even more people wanting to leave) or more likely the federal government would give up and let them leave. Assuming they win the referendum, and they might because "literally hitler" is running the country now

Leave everything north of Sacramento and good luck to them.

>spend a few weeks in LA in the summer
>outrageous gas prices
>traffic is beyond awful
>CCTV everywhere
>spics and chinks everywhere
>gas stations have bullet-proof glass at the registers

Pretty shit m8

Texas v. White

No. We have this thing called a constitution here that we take pretty seriously that doesn't allow states besides texas to secede

The state would literally just turn into North Mexico.

ok,bye.

I'm here to collect liberal tears

Nigger you know they would give more electoral votes to NY and the other cuck states around it to balance it

>US military already stationed there annex California
>Good job

Don't get my hopes up.

where the fuck are they gonna get there water then?

I love how stupid these people are. They literally have no idea of how good they have it. I wan them to leave and Cali to go to shit just to spite them. Please let it happen.

Sounds great. All the libs can move there and enact all the really amazing laws they want to inflict on the rest of us. And when it collapses completely in debt and despotism we can refuse to take.them back.

Ask the South how that worked out for them, no offense to my Dixiebros. But if they tried the Fed would rule against it and if they resisted they'd be put down. Hilariously, places with real militia movements could actually have a position to negotiate but Cuckifornia has no leverage because they all but dismantled their second amendment rights.

I live in California and am going to be supporting this movement tremendously.
Even if we never secede, this will be a perfect platform for pushing crypto-anarchist ideals.

>crypto-anarchist

California

Welcome to Venesula 2.0

Californian here, not gonna happen, it's a bunch of butthurt college libtard faglords who want it.

If California could leave without triggering Civil War 2, then immediately it would fall into its own conflict. From the spanish heavy south, to backwoods north, and everyone in between there is too much animosity between the groups.

Cartels, mexicans, etc would fight every brand of white militia around and the actual extreme whote nationalists would begin to purge anyone decided to be an undesirable. Libs wouldn't fight back, they'd be slaughtered by both sides or impressed into servitude.

Meanwhile we'd get to watch a real life Escape from LA go down

Do it, kick them out so the democrats forever lose 55 electorates.

I would happily send them money and whatever weapons and supplies these Cali rebels want, wait they're going have a referendum and ask the USA to just let them go? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH FUCKING COMMIEKEKS HAHAHAH

>call me snake

Just watched this the other night

>>gas stations have bullet-proof glass at the registers
This bothers you, how?

Califag reporting. Honestly kind of hope it happens so we can exterminate all the Mexicans, liberals and habeebs and not violate any US laws. Then we'll come back into the fold when the smoke has cleared. Seriously tho, we'd make a landfill full of their bodies and then build luxury housing over them. Would make for excellent soil.

Let them. Then carpet bomb them. When they rejoin rename them to the NCR.

I LIVE IN CALI.

L.A. IS A HELLHOLE -- 70% MEXICAN ALREADY AND ALSO OVERRUN BY PAKIS, INDIANS, MUSLIMS AND RUSSIANS, TOO. IT IS A 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE CITY.

SAN FRANCISCO IS THE FAGGOT CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

SO I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SEE THE BOTTOM 2/3RDs OF CALIFORNIA SUCK-SEED AND BREAK OFF FROM REAL AMERICA.

I WILL MOVE TO NEVADA OR IDAHO IN A HEARBEAT TO GET OUT OF THIS SHITTY STATE.

WE'LL JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE TO BUILD A WALL AROUND IT TO KEEP ALL OF ITS SHITTY PEOPLE OUT OF AMERICA.

Which city becomes the new Hollywood? America needs its telly

Texas said they were leaving when Obama got elected
Same shit, different assholes.

CA has huge naval bases and other military bases, if those fucks wants to leave the US then they can cross the border while the wall still isn't up

GIVE CA BACK THE 2ND AMENDMENT TRUMP

CCW PERMITS, STANDARD SIZE MAGAZINES AND SEMI AUTO RIFLES

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN

I live in PA, 99% of gas stations in America do not have that, it is basically third world tier shit

>US loses the sixth largest economy in the world
>Democrats lose 55 electoral votes, ensuring the presidency will never go D again
>Probably no free trade on CA exports, CA economy collapses as well as the US

Top fucking kek. I live in California and I know they'd never have the balls to do it. And don't worry, no armed revolution will happen. These betas gave up all their fucking guns. I need a fucking permit to buy ammo now because of them.
Fuck these retards. They dug their own grave. PRESIDENT-ELECT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA DONALD JOHN TRUMP

> mad at the U.S. For being a republic and calling for popular vote
> brandishing California Republic signs

Is anyone else seeing the level of stupidity here?

Vancouver, Canada is already called "Hollywood North" because of all the shows made there.

California doesn't even have its own power grid.

What happens when 90% of them die of dehydration.

>this uneducated faggot doesn't understand that electoral college votes are based on population

how are you even on this board?

whats stopping you from moving now? might be more difficult in the middle of a civil war because america will not let cali break off quietly.

>Could it really happen?
No, it's our clay and if they want to not have Trump as president they can fuck off to somewhere else
This isn't like Dixie therefore they have no right to leave

They win

Still has Texas, which is a second Canada economy wise

>implying california isn't 99% libtard faglords

You're one of the good leafs. I got a sensible chuckle out of that

It is a child, user.

>the need bullet proof glass in a state that makes you get background checks for ammo

boy that gun control sure is working

California leaving, will come with other states. Not wanting to literally tear America apart, it is going to be separated but every state will technically still be considered part of America. Kind of like the union vs the confederacy. Time will repeat itself. Someone screenshot this because this user is going to predict the future. It'll happen after the sometime after the 2020 election.

Absolute kek

Fucking checked

>CALIFORNIA LEAVING THE US
22% white births, who gives a flying fuck?
without CA USA would be red forever

she's cute. who dis

No. And it never will because nobody is going to throw away their 50 starred flag to buy a 49 starred flag

>Numale Commiefornia Recucklic

Can add:

>5 or 6 homeless panhandlers outside every bank and every 7-11 aggressively hassling you to give them money
>piss and shit on every sidewalk from the homeless using them as an open sewer

Yes, because some libtards throw a hissy fit they will leave the US. Are you guys seriously that braindead?

increased parole for nonviolent felons? I voted against it but how does it blow your mind? Seemed like one of the "less bad" things on the ballot desu

Yeah, it's not like the flag has changed before, right?

rent too high to save up to move to a different state.
California is a trap

You really have no idea how cucked Commiefornia is, do you? Take the most cucked place in Germany, then imagine a place ten times more cucked than that.

That's Commiefornia.

>California secedes
>literally impossible for Democrats to ever win an election again, eternally red America
>liberal whites, blacks and spics from New York/New England/Chicago/etc all migrate to California
>plenty of agriculture in the Midwest
>still have Pacific ports in Oregon/Washington
>tech can be done in the Northeast and elsewhere

I don't have a problem with this

I think they just legalized dude weed too. Send all of the libs there. Let them leave. Cut off all federal funding from them on day one. Build wall around California.

California is going to crash sooner or later anyway. 20 years tops.
Spics are taken over CA at a insane rate.