Tfw Unsounded comes back in January

>tfw Unsounded comes back in January

Who else is hyped?

Good to know this is still going

Yeah, Ashley had to deal with the hurricanes because she lives in Florida, so between those and the time she took off to go to conventions she burned through her entire backlog. That's why the break between chapters has been longer than normal.

me and my homies

me on the left

what's with all the hiatuses?

>TFW I stopped keeping up after the town was destroyed and Sette opened the flood gates.

I have no idea why I stopped. I was enjoying the comic and I've backed all the kickstarters, but I just haven't picked it back up since.

I wish more webcomic authors in general would follow Ashley's updating format.

Finishing an entire chapter BEFORE you start updating, working on the next chapter while updating, and then taking whatever time you need to finish between chapters as a break is a far more intuitive way to avoid the worst sorts of "SORRY FOR NO UPDATE THIS WEEK" hiatuses that the standard updating style leads to.

I really don't get why it never caught on with the webcomic community in general.

Because it takes a lot of work.

I got my third volume in the mail and it got me nice and hyped.

But it made me think maybe I should read it in trades instead of as it updates, like I do with Girl Genius.

The continuation of Unsounded, otherwise known as "Cannibal Child Murder Rape Tales", proceeds accordingly.

If Sette is Darkseid, who's her Steppenwolf? Anadyne or somebody?

I wish I could update an entire chapter at a time but every time I've ever put it to a poll, people have overwhelmingly preferred single page updates.

But of course it reads better a chapter at a time. This isn't a newspaper gag strip, this is a graphic novel.

>>I have no idea why I stopped.

It removed the chance of seeing Sette get raped.

Because that's the point when the cast got too bloated and too many subplots showed up?

The story's gotten kind of hard to follow lately. The political intrigue doesn't interest me much.

I feel like there's stuff Ashley's talked about online but not in-story that's turning out to be important, and its creating a bit of confusion for the readers that aren't up-to-date with the lore that hasn't been revealed on panel yet.

I haven't had any problems, nor does a slow-reveal of the overarching shit that went into Duane's condition bothering me in the least.

Far better than Duane going on some 500 page quest to avenge himself on the Mustache-Twirling Villain who wronged him.

People are impatient little faggots.
And not the good kind of faggot who sucked your dick at burning man and didn't tell your girlfriend. The fucked up kind of faggot who gets you drunk in the airport and tells you to meet him in the bathroom only to wait twenty minutes before you realize he stole your wallet.

Anybody else got bookplates they want to share? I got best mom from the book 2 kickstarter and best dad from the most recent kickstarter

I got asked for and got Sette, but the book is in the other room. I was going to ask for Starfish originally.

It's going to be Jivi

>I asked for and got*

I love that Ashley visits us even though Sup Forums is the website equivalent to Sharteshane

Several creators visit us either directly or via someone else who answers questions on their behalf. Sup Forums has become incredibly tame over the last decade.

No we used to be nicer and get more visits its been pretty racist/dead recently

Looking forward to it coming back, for sure.

I dunno if it is a symptom of getting older but my internet has shrunk lately. There's less stuff I am interested in, less forums I post in, less shit I even want to look at. Unsounded is one of the things I look forward to every week.