>ITT WE PLOT TO TAKE DOWN CNN

The corrupt media is on it's last legs, we must kill it now or it will regain momentum!

WE HAVE THE AMMO FROM THE LEAKS WE HAVE THE POWER WE HAVE THE DRIVE IT IS TIME TO TAKE FUCKING CNN DOWN!

Other urls found in this thread:

sli.mg/wJTkzJ
youtube.com/watch?v=1lo2jQhjV5w&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=fofieeATrko
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THIS IS THE MOST Sup Forums WORTHY OBJECTIVE RIGHT NOW!!

THOSE FUCKS JUST PARADED KAHN AROUND AGAIN AND TOLD TRUMP HE SHOULD BOW DOWN TO THE RIOTERS

THIS IS THE LAST STRAW!!!

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS!!!

just a few more months before Trump does something about them

What do you propose?

ah i just lost the game
and now you did to

Any links to that meet up?

bumping for interest

Just getting started, and the interest grows bigger and bigger.

bump

I'll share my .gif to help pump up this thread

You have my sword

I was just thinking of this

The meme wars are not over, in fact they are just beginning

We are doing good with the whole pedo angle and should keep chasing that, but at the same time we need to focus on what else can be done.

The mainstream media has been staunchly anti-Trump from his announcement, and if you think they'll back down now then you're a fool.

They will keep working non-stop to defame and decredit President Trump, and we must keep working to meme the pubic into knowing the truth.

Trump needs help to drain the swamp, are you up to the task? Fuck the mainstream media, let's ridicule them until they become a joke to every person alive.

God bless, praise kek and MAGA boys

fuck CNN
They have a headquarters in Georgia.
Why don't you go protest outside it like the fucking chimps in Baltimore are doing.
I'll supply the molotovs

1. get #drop cnn trending
2. post wikileaks links
3. tell people to call cable providers and say they want to cancel cnn
4. ?????
5. PROFIT

I'm listening.

I'm ok with this. Any plans?

Bump for potential.

Also, don't let #WhiteFeminism die.

>TOLD TRUMP HE SHOULD BOW DOWN TO THE RIOTERS
Source?

No, I recognized the poster as a shill because of his unique filenames. He has been shilling here for quite some time. He started a shitpost and I replied asking why CTR is still shilling here so hard and that they will never destroy Sup Forums. He replied with "you will feel very differently a week from now"

I immediately called him out and asked him what he knows, but he abandoned thread.

SCREEN CAP NIGGERS

>pic
motherfucker. .

Show no mercy.

1. Create media hoaxes against Trump supporters with videos that show HALF the story
2. CNN gladly bites it
3. Disprove hoax with video evidence to the contrary (FULL story)
4. CNN retracts story
5. Rinse and repeat for a few news cycles
6. Trend #CNNRetracts

Well, if we've learned anything from this meme war, it's that the media is our biggest enemy and the most poisonous to the low IQd and normies. These reporters don't have the Secret Service to watch over them. They're actually easy targets. You could easily take out cucks and traitors like Nate Silver. The media won't want to report on white men being the targets because it doesn't fit their current victim narrative. Start with pic related on these people and a lil bit of wikileaks action and start destroying them one by one.

It is not just vengence it is ideals, pragmatism, money, bitches, pride power, intelligence and creativity, competition, motivation, passion all neatly aligned.
What a hell of a composition.

The only way they can counter this will be starting to do their investigations properly, I like it.

Someone get trump to ban CNN from the white house press room.
As president he has that authority.

How do we take them down?

Digits confirm Trump wins popular vote and libcucks are out of ammo

This actually gave me goosebumps

kek wills it

pzgate.com

Fuck I just realized that they are gonna cover the hell out of these protests and encourage the hell out of them.

Thanks comrade Stalin

>filename
fuck you.

PRAISE KEK

>filename

SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT
SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT
SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT
SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT
SOMETHING MORE IMPORTANT

sli.mg/wJTkzJ

David Brock is highly involved. Know this.

youtube.com/watch?v=1lo2jQhjV5w&t=0s

WEW

PRAISE KEK

This

Showing heavily editorialized non stories with quotes taken out of context is their business model. They never retract shit.

Kek wills it

Saved. Thanks bro

Fucking kek
Photoshop to look like me watching
My fucking sides

I'm the poster, and you're wrong. Stop with the schizophrenia.

Media's not going away without Trump directly intervening. You ever hear "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em"? People take CNN as gospel, especially since it's more liberal and "not FOX".

We can control the news cycle, however.

I mean, the media's already bought and paid for by dems, more or less, but we can still create events for them to report on. There's no guarantee of what they will and won't, but we can throw shit their way that's too tempting for them to pass up, only to shatter their narrative. And if they don't report that it was shattered, if they hide the truth, we frame it in the way of "Crooked CNN" or something.

Twitter and facebook will help.

Normally, people complaining about liberal bias in media just gets drowned out amongst the noise, but if we create news cycles that are "feel good" for the normies and CNN doesn't report it because it doesn't fit their narrative over and over, peoples' confidence in them WILL be shaken. Lord knows that's how I came over.

Well played with the file name my friend

Gonna shill here. To anyone from the last #whitefeminism thread, there's a new one up now.
>97816544

See

youtube.com/watch?v=fofieeATrko

you are right, you need to reach out to Hillary supporters, complain about how Trump won, and blame the media, it was the media that lied to us and got us worked up, the people watching google analytics knew Trump was winning all year and were just confused by what they heard the media was saying

rip out their funding for being liars, it's the only way to show them

how do we do this? start the throwing out ideas so we can start LARPing.

just put the original clip

Expect us world media

We are coming

We are legion

We do not forgive

We do not forget

I hadn't lost the game in literally years

fuck

WE NEED TWITTER ACCOUNTS

#DROPCNN

MAXIMUM SUBVERSION

they closed your thread

fuck that, RON PAUL FOR SECRETARY OF TREASURY

HE IS THE RIGHT SYMBOL FOR THIS MOVEMENT

And I'm a fucking idiot

Hilary didn't even bother to connect with real voters because she trusted the media would just herd people into a sheep pen like it always does.

Just make memes
Before the election they ran stories on dank memes all the time

anyone good with bodylanguage and freemasion stuff?

2 things:
*) obamas wide spread left hand
*) the "X" trump makes with his hands

anyone has another vidya link where obama spreads his left hand like that?

Nuke cali

CNN needs to be taken down; they aren't journalists. They're an extension of the Democratic Party and are lying hacks. They've been caught lying about Cruz/Carson saga and outed colluding with DNC / Clinton circle

Lol did he really say this?

Cut the head of the snake. CNN is the body of Time Warner.

>People take CNN as gospel

convince people to close their satellite and cable accounts, don't go to the movies and definitely don't see a movie with those cucks who talked shit about how bad the new president it

show them with your dollars how bad they fucked up, read books for a year or three and starve them out

Hey austria bro how's our nig Hofer doing?

Wat do?

No, we're memeing this now just like we did with Zyklon "gas the kikes, heads on pikes" Ben Garrison

I want this to happen

OP is a butthurt Breitbart "journalist".

WE GATHER THE HIVEMIND, POST SHIT, THEN DECIDE ON WHERE TO ATTACK LIKE ALWAYS!

IT'S TIME TO FUCK EM DEAD!

trump is a godsend for the media. angry people click, and thats the only thing that matters to them.

Yeah, we push the no credibility meme. They have constantly blatantly lied to the people. How do any of their "political experts" still have jobs? They were entirely wrong.

Use the current hatred of the media as a means of destroying them.

FIRE UP THE MEME FACTORIES

HOFER WILL WIN

Don't forget this turtle-headed little bitch. He is going to obstruct anything of significance that President Trump tries to do, particularly term limits and restrictions on government officials becoming lobbyists.

Find all the places they worked previously and any biased stuff they wrote. I find many of yahoo/ap/reuters/afp worked for Israeli papers.
Tie them to wikileaks
Tell them we have enough Foreign agents in america, they should go home.
Meme Taunt their ignorant info with truth.
Expose them to the truth of their past, most of them have stupid crap going on all the time, veritable junkyard of good meme material.
Bring up CNN's failed ratings and their constant Poll Lies, people are still pretty angry about that.
Sadly there are no more comments on CNN articles for a reason.
Trolling Youtube channel and twitter channel with meme's and links to counter stories.

CNN was inciting violence against Trump while he was touring on his rallies. So we're the other medianites. It had no effect--Trump calmly turned it against the media

Didnt watch the clip, but the picture says that trump is in a somehow relaxed position, his eyes on the hand indicates that he isnt trusting obama but knows he is giving him something since they are on the opposite side of the tables, and from that catpure it says obama is somehow sincire but sad at the same time. His fingers say "it is now on you". THey are somehow open and his hands points in his directoin.

Ladies and gentlemen, think about how it was you came to Sup Forums.

It may have been a specific event. It may have been a series of events. It may have been a gentle undercurrent wafting through your life that said "something is not right with this world."

We were all normies (albeit probably a little more autistic than most) at some point. We came here seeking truth, or stumbling upon it. We stayed when we realized that, for all the shitposting, there were some genuine gems of truth/wisdom on this Mongolian shoemaking board that the MSM wouldn't report, or would report contrary to.

That's how we extend to the normies. Shake their reality. Create cognitive dissonance (CNN is outright lying but I like CNN), and provide a simple, easy solution (I'll go to alternative media sites without political affiliation). That alone is enough of a victory.

Kek wills it
We must carry the torch that been lit yesterday

Actually, right after the election, McConnell crushed any potential vote on TPP before Trump takes office.

He literally stopped Obama from shoving it through. He did good, user. Give him some credit.

I used to be a brainwashed normie cuck, but then I saw the light. But I still feel the pull to the darkside. Please...someone show me the truth. I've been lied to my whole life.

You are wrong and the emails prove this. I do not blame you, it is only intuitive to think that their motive is revenue. But it is not. In fact, CNN would be dying in the vine right now, per ratings decline, if it weren't for one thing:

Major networks have a myriad of donors willing to keep them afloat as long as they stay the propaganda arm of the DNC and the progressive movement more broadly. Their goal is the stratification of people's through identity politics and the subversion of culture.

They want a civil war and total progressive hegemony over government.

Sounds conspiratorial, right? I thought the same thing until I read all the emails and saw the propaganda machine at work.

repeal the patriot act and you will end domestic propaganda

sadly, what cnn is doing and has been doing for years is completely legal

at the moment there is not much talking about the election after all the fails and humiliations that took place.
but we are looking forward to get hofer elected and i thnk everyone knows that. even the media.

at the moment hofer is representing the president together with 2 other guys since the old one is out of office.

i came to pol through blebbit after benie lost

am i btfo yet

the only way to destroy cnn is creating an alternative, an unbiased, untied
its a titanic effort

>THOSE FUCKS JUST PARADED KAHN AROUND AGAIN AND TOLD TRUMP HE SHOULD BOW DOWN TO THE RIOTERS

they're calling them "protestors" then on the other hand we have fox calling them "anti democracy agitators"
fuck cnn

Very efficient analysis, Hans.

Attack every CNN advertiser
Follow the money and get it turned off...

Well played on the file name you glorious faggot