Duterte vows to stop picking fight with U.S

>In a speech before the Filipino community in Kuala Lumpur on Wednesday, Duterte said, "I said I don't want to pick fight because Trump is there."
>"I would like to congratulate President Trump. Long live! We have something in common. We are alike because we both curse easily," Duterte added.

en.people.cn/n3/2016/1110/c90000-9139825.html

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2044475/did-philippines-trump-east-predict-americas-duterte-west
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OK libshits where is Trump's Peace Prize?

Based. I got a question to Flipbros. I have two years of service in the Internal Troops, two years in Immigration Enfrocement and five years in Far Eastern Police Department. How do I join the druggie killing squad?

Finally.

My liberal cousin lives in the Philippines and even he says the media is way overblowing how things are now in that country. He even compared Duterte to Trump.

>tfw a new beautiful Filipino-American partnership is forming

You guys realize we memed Duterte into existence too right?

FUCKING BASED

ist gut

YEAH! We just need a stable navy and coast guard now.

lol

I would love to join too.

>"I would like to congratulate President Trump. Long live! We have something in common. We are alike because we both curse easily," Duterte added.

TRUMP IS MAKING FRIENDS FASTER THAN OBAMA MADE ENEMIES!

I LOVE IT

Already making changes and hasn't even stepped into office... Wow.

Trump hasn't even been inaugurated yet and we've already improved relations with Russia and the Philippines, Muslims are leaving in droves and faggots are overdosing.

Trump could end the Israel-Palestine crisis in a peaceful way and never receive that prize.

aren't the chinks stealing all your tiny south china sea islands?

wat has duterte said about that

Still... there's something missing

Duerte
Netanyahu
Trudeau
Assad
All in one day

>Saudi prince bent the knee
>Faggy Canadian bent the knee
>Russia extended hand in friendship

This is so fucking ridiculous.

>Canada brought to heel
>Saudis brough to heel
>Germany and thus europe brought to heel
>Mexico and canada begging for negotiations
>Russia optemistic for renewed friendship
>Flips do a 180
NOT
EVEN
IN
OFFICE
YET

lel

that would just give him more bantz. I hope it happens.

Once we get our 29th amendment limiting Congress to two terms each, this country will be made great truly for the first time.

Is this a dream?
Are we in "inception", but in real life

Why would he need another noble peace prize?

This is such a fucking underrated proposal. God, I can't wait.

>Egypt
>first country Obama/Hillary fucked up
>first to call Trump

Lol he is scared of trump

he laterally said to let the Chinese officials decide that

Rodrigo said he wants to go bare knuckle boxing with Trump

I think he was being ironic

Duterte > Trump

I seriously hope he pulls hard for term limits. That would be legendary.

If you don't mind the shithole that is Africa and aren't an international criminal you could join the French Foreign Legion. They are basically pussies now but they get to blow the heads off of deep jungle machete-swingers every now and then

Answer please. I'm hungry for the blood of chinese drug dealers

I know that, but I have more chance to kill someone yet again in Far Eastern Police Department than in LE

Except that Muslim bit, you're spot on.
All my Muslim friends (some in secret) absolutely love Trump, because they'll finally be someone to stand up to the corrupt House of Saud-- pic related.

Add Egypt to the list
Also Assad looks forward to cooperating
It's ridiculous how much this man wins
UNDER BUDGET, AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

>he laterally said to let the Chinese officials decide that

I mean, we all know China is the big player in the region, so it's not worth it to fight a fucking war over a couple atolls in the middle of the ocean.

He at least knows where the Philippines stand in the current world.

Now if they try to go after some large actual populated islands thats where things start to get crazy.

But i doubt even the chicoms would do that

fuck that's awesome

he said he was going to jet ski out to the islands and plant the flag. You know like how trump says bullshit. Then he went to china and sold out for railroads.

Another bends the knee.

FUCK DUTERTE!! WE DONT FORGET WHAT YOU SPEWED PRIOR TO ELECTION. YOU AND CHINA CAN FUCK EACH OTHER!! GO AHEAD BECOME THE NEXT LAOS!!

>> USA MOTHER FUCKER!!! FUCK ALL YOU LEFT COMMIE RATS!!!

>> USA FREE AND DEMOCRATIC

HOW DOES TRUMP DO IT?

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?

yea I read Sisi was the first foreign leader to call Trump

>my muslim friends
Kill yourself, idiot. Not a single soul that practices islam can be good

I knew that there are bounty hunting here in flipland.
But try to arrest some flip wanted crimnals that may fled there and Duts will surely gives you reward.

If he gets the two term amendment out by 2020, he's secured his second term. No doubt.

Hope he gets those other laws in too, about no lobbying for foreign governments, etc. I'm getting ahead of myself and thinking he might even make money exchanging in lobbying illegal, but we can only hope. Maybe that's his second term promise.

Egypt was one of the first countries Obby and Hilldawg went after

>He at least knows where the Philippines stand in the current world.
yeah were fucked
trump seem to be willing to knee down to china too

What you can do is immigrate to the philippines and then apply to be a police officer

China won't go to war over the Philippines. It's just not worth it for them.

>all my muslim friends
>he has several muslim friends
>befriending any muslims

just kill a random brown flip and put a cardboard sayingi ts a drug dealer or addict

no one will question it and after 3 days the body will be dumped

This. The Arab Spring was Hildawg+Obabo's CIA project, and Egypt got rekt by it.

Wouldn't be surprised if Libya is relatively stabilized in 4 years at this rate.

I currently work in Police of this region - Far Eastern Federal District. Chinese, Japanese, Korean criminal scum tries to sneak in, but barely Flips. I just want to take a three month vacation for a slaughter

shut up, you stupid dago

The Muslims in the States are pretty decent, desu

That's what you get when you force people to work instead of giving them free welfare at every turn

that's unethical. It's not a race war yet. just degenerate purge
without the language? I speak only English, Japanese and French

not really war but we just have to whore ourselves to them more and bend at their will or else they will attack us again

those island have resources that we need and is rightfully our btw

You're right, they won't.

China's entire strategy in the South China Sea is to incrementally make small gains here and there to take as much as they can while staying below the threshold of military conflict.

If someone stands up to them they will make threats but they will stop.

>pedo worshippers
>decent
Retarded cuck

Where is your god now, libshits?

So Donald fucking Trump potentially saved the US' relationship with the Phillipines with no shots fired or words exchanged?

its a drug war where everyone is automatically guilty who says it ethical

>shut up, you stupid dago
So you're one of the few leftist cucks who isn't lying when he tells his friends how he's really 'colourblind'

It's pretty crazy. Weiner as well. These people didn't exist before but were seamlessly added to our existence somewhere around 2015-16.

>drug dealer
>human
I would execute most people that have been in my custody, if I could get away with it

OMGGGG Hitler was a Nobel laureate too XD

Well, technically foreigners can't own guns here but there are ways to buy a gun if you know where to look.

Just stay a million miles away from anything drug-related and the cops won't bat an eyelash even if you kill druggies (secretly, of course).

>trump seem to be willing to knee down to china too

When it comes to protecting literally uninhabited tiny islands of a foreign country I would hope to god Trump wouldn't go to war over that.

>We are alike because we both curse easily
lol'd

it's beautiful that this brings people together

wtf i love the spic-chan now

Best of luck.

Drug pushers must be purged.

This guy is pussy bastard.

Would Trump and Gaddafi have gotten along?

>be local police
>told you can kill anyone you want as long as you file it under drug dealer or user
>this can somehow not go wrong

God is real

Can you imagine how thug countries would react to a WOMAN president? Not like this. Trump said he would avoid trouble diplomatically, just because, like, it would be him, and people would respect him, and he would "make good deals"; I actually believe him.

based sisi is tired of Obama giving him the cold treatment for overthrowing his puppet muslim-brotherhood shill in Egypt

fuck obama (except for malik)

He isn't even in the office and they are all starting to bend their knee.
Did we just meme'd The emperor of the man ?

It's actually happening. I had my doubts and almost fell for the "le laughing stock" meme but holy shit, leaders around the world are crawling out of the woodwork for an opportunity to restore relations with the US.

And this is following the election of the biggest pro-isolationist president in over 100 years.

The world is about to enter a new age. And it's starting to look bright.

you will probably get planted yourself

they love arresting foreigner drug dealers and users its extra bonus

>tfw Duts is playing 5d chess
>and he's winning
scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2044475/did-philippines-trump-east-predict-americas-duterte-west

Trump is literally going to make world peace, and liberals are trying to stop him

This is nuts

>executing someone with Interpol ID and Russian Police ID

IS THIS THE REAL LIFE?

I think a shoop is in order for this new friendship with the God emperor

>give every police officer a 24/7 camera badge
>legalise execution on a spot for drug trade
they don't investigate murder of the druggies? where do their vigilante groups operate? did Duterte give an order to ignore vigilantes?

Provoke druggies and if they do fight back, you have the support of Duterte 100%.

>On the one hand, he’s anti-China but pro-Russia

How did this meme start that Trump is somehow pro russia? is it just because all of hillarys leaked emails apparently came from russian hackers?

What is this about? Presidents are already limited to two terms right?

>Congress will vote to limit themselves
I cant see this happen

>Trump not even president
>Already world fucking peace

Holy shit

Russia wants to work with the US, Phillipines open to the US again, China and Mexico looking forward to working with Trump, fucking Saudi's holding their money tightly and kissing his ass.

It's fucking beautiful even the media is pretending as if they were neutral the entire time.

Trump should make O'Reilly his White House Spokesman

Members of congress dont have term limits, can be relected until you die

Question. For the last month or two, images on Sup Forums don't load quick for me. I can see the thumbnail, but if I try to open or hover over it, it takes for fucking ever to load. Anyone else get this?

desu this will hurt us more than help. Incumbency boost is the only reason most republicans keep their seats in competitive districts.

>give every police officer a 24/7 camera badge
you just want to watch men in uniform take a piss you degenerate fuck

Honestly? Go to davao. Mingle with locals, some of them will have connections to local law enforcement and work your way from there.

T.mindanao fag

For some reason, there's always this one flip who really hates Duts and keeps samefagging back at Sup Forums while talking about non-existent paid trolls, which I'm convinced that exists now, because there's a high chance that the said flip is the paid troll himself. And yes, he's from reddit.

Webm related. I just want him to go away. He's always turning the threads back at Sup Forums into politics shit.

>pro-Russia
isnt that one of the reasons why Sup Forums loves him

PEACE BRINGER

Duerte is a genius!

>One Filipino politician who appeared to call the US elections correctly was Duterte himself. Days ahead of the vote, Duterte appointed Jose Antonio – Trump’s business partner in the Philippines – to the post of “special envoy to the US to enhance business ties”. Antonio is chair and CEO of Century Properties, developer of Trump Tower Manila. He once served as special envoy to China and founded the Philippines-China business council.