Trollhunters

Do you think these two will become a couple?

>stumbled into each other
>glasses girl looks at eli and smiles
>eli smiled when she put on makeup

all the signs are there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dza61onWtPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The side characters from TrollHunters are going to be side characters in all 3 of the Arcadia shows so I think they're definitely setting them up for something.

Nope.

I like what they are doing with tales of arcadia, it's good that they are not stretching the story of trollhunters.

I like those two as well but you have to admit that it doesn't have many chances of happening

He is gay for Steve
>it doesn't have many chances of happening
>year 2k18

There's more than just Trollhunters?

there are 3 shows planned for the same setting, trollhunters that is going to finish on its third season, 3below a show about aliens in Arcadia and another one about Wizards

youtube.com/watch?v=dza61onWtPg

i hope it happens

Why did i not know this until now? I swear you people just casually throw these things, first i didn't know the last season was on netflix and now this.

>Magic and aliens
That's the kind of thing that puts me off of a show. I hope they keep them separate or at least give them some kind of unifying factor.

she t h i c c

And shes good at embezzling money.

Trollhunters already has wizards. We already have Merlin and Morgana

I just recently got into the show and I like it a lot.
Then I discover that there are books involved so naturally I look for them
But I cannot for the lover of Aaaarrrgggh find any of them online.
Can anyone help a poor user? I need something fun/cool to read

I love that shit, especially when its played as mystery scenarios. I only hope there are no alien or wizard mcs.

Magic and wizards already exist in TrollHunters. The Aliens will be shapeshifters who are hiding out which makes it not so different from Changelings in TrollHunters.

Those two were the only good things from season 2, tbqh

Best episode of the season

As long as they don't handle it as bad as Ben 10 did I'm ok with it

What do you think would be a good way to handle it?

trolls have their magical equipment from wizards
wizards learned how to harness magic/"highly advanced techonology" from aliens.
Easy peasy

Make it like in futurama so it turns out the alien's technology comes from wizards

I do want it to happen, I just think it's more likely that eli will be paired with this girl

Parts 4 and 5 of the Darklands arc and the finale were great, but I agree it's the least consistent set of 13 episodes.

>Went to detention for embezzling Student Council funds
Why is she so fucking hardcore? This kid better bed ber immediately. Season 2 is really fuckin good.

>aliums
Weird, but alright.

When does Steve get his weapon?

By Guilermo del Toro, who seems to have an allergy to LGBT

>allergy to LGBT
Have you seen his Twitter account? He's gone full SJW.

the man has always been a leftie, but being raised as a catholic you never let go of your gay hate

Huh. Never knew he hated gays. I didn't even know there was such a thing as a gay hating libtard.

It needed more episodes, there was a lot crammed in the last ones

I wouldn't go as far as say that he hate gays, The Shape of water even had a gay character. Even if you are supporting of it, there is still some aversion that lingers.

It's the catholic thing

I hope it happens, but then again
>All ages cartoons having gay characters that get a couple.

It's even more unlikely since they are teens and according to information about the other series there will be more focus on them

best girl

Would take to a night at the opera with box seats and read up on troll lore regarding courtship and mating rituals for

>if you dont insert gays into everything you are a bigot and hate gays
I want all fujoshits gone and then all /lgbt/ shitters to be contained /mlp/ style

you cant stop us

the only people that watch this show are voltron tumblrinas

is it true that there were some season 3 leaks?

Bullshit. always wanted to get into Voltron Defenders
>never did

It's not that great, you are not missing much

pretty much. shipping is the only reason we get voltron threads.

Fuck. I'd been looking forward to sitting down and watching it for a while thinking it was Trollhunters tier.

I'm sure if fujoshits would fuck off you could actually discuss it more than likely you're talking out of your ass because the voltron threads still have a somewhat coherent discussion every now and then when faggots aren't involved

>because the voltron threads still have a somewhat coherent discussion every now and then when faggots aren't involved
So, never. You people can't hold one thread without it devolving into shipping everyone and their fathers.

It's not that bad, but it isn't that great either, it's an ok show with a big fanbase that tends to focus too much on shipping, you can still watch it and enjoy it.

Did he do anything wrong?

He sold his soul to the lady-devil. Seems like a misstep.

he was just desperate

He didn't seem that bad, he was trying to protect his people

>Skipped town as soon as they all arrived from the Darklands

I'm glad season 3 is revisiting this story, he was one of the most interesting characters.

He really was. I thought when he died it would be the last we saw of him.

Did you not finish the season?

>size difference
>nerd jock dynamic

This, and I really hope they end up together, it wouldn't even feel hamfisted and it could work pretty great and be funny as fuck, the guys have a lot of chemistry and are entertaining as shit

Digits confirm, this ship is happening

Nope

You should, then.

>embezzlement

God damn. I wasn't expecting that.

I hope these two have a bigger role in 3Below and Wizards.

Agree completely with this post.

>You people
I didn't say I was a fujo you stupid faggot. I can actually ignore those idiots and have decent discussions

The thing is that pretty much only in some Sup Forums threads you can have an honest discussion, both Tumblr and the shipping part of Sup Forums can get too ridiculous sometimes.

>virgin vs chad season finale

I mean, the Trollhunter's power explicitly comes from the Wizard Merlin.

Yeah, it does get a bit rushed at the end, and I wonder if Yelchin didn't *quite* record everything needed for the season before he died so they're just having to write around that.
You'd think a battle against the evil within would be more interesting than immediately resolved off screen with no elaboration.

I know, the Trollhunter falls under the category of magic, as do the trolls. What I would hate to see is him being giving sci-fi upgrades in addition to his magical abilities, and they both end up running on completely different rules.

Magic and sci-fi getting mixed together always feels like a nonsensical jumble.

You can see in Creepslayerz that he's already on the trail of Wizards and 3 Below.

And is Guillmero Del Toro actually a wizard?

I really hope Toby's weapon gets some backstory. Claire stole the Shadowstaff and it turned out to be from Morgana, but Toby just found his Warhammer in a pile.

She really is. She seemed like she'd be a throwaway random villain but turned out super compelling.

Toby's warhammer was just a typical, troll-forged weapon that he found in the armory. It didn't become special until the episode where the group needed a container to seal away a gravity curse.

People like to say that its dumb and annoying when you cant see two males with chemistry as just friends but they're just as cute as a couple as they would be as best friends this even applies to opposite sexes being friends. It could work romantically or platonically. Like, don't you niggas wish you could just fuck your bro if he was a chick, they're already the coolest fucking dude you know. They'd be the full package with a pair of tits wouldn't they?

No homo though.

Most of the changelings are the most interesting characters

No, nigga.
ALL OF THE HOMO.
As long as it doesn't get into too effeminate stupidity.

I wouldn't mind if they stayed as bros, but yeah they would totally make sense as a couple at least more than Asami and Korra

If there ever is a sex change episode and they find themselves attractive as girls it would fucking make my brain explode

>/lgbt/ shitters to be contained
Good luck, soyboy.

Does ever Steve in a Netflix show go from douche to bro in their second season?

I feel like his redemption was too sudden, it needed more time, even at the start of this season he was still aggressive

I feel like the 2 episodes they dedicated to it was pretty well padded out in developing it. First they hinted to him being caught up in something strange and then expanded on it in the second episode. And even after getting himself involved in creep shit he kept up the asshole stchick until Jim asked for help.

To add, I would indeed have appreciated more time dedicated to creepslayerz shenanigans before they were acknowledged by Jim.

I agree, there needed tp be at least one more episode where Jim became aware of them

>/lgbt/ shitters
LMAOing at your life.
It seems you don't know about how fanbases worked since the beginning of fans' works, do ya?

So Morgana is the endgame of the entire trilogy, right?
They’ll defeat Gunmar at the end of Trollhunters, but she’ll still be around possibly having an impact on 3 Below and be the main antagonist of Wizards?

Sounds likely. I can see how she will be important in wizards but I wonder how she will influence 3below

It might not be a direct influence, but I can see an MCU kind of post credits scene where it's revealed whatever antagonist the show has is an agent of hers.

FUCK, a trollhunter thread? I always wondering how a thread would start.

Of course the fucking OP is shipping

At least it has lasted
What did you think of the season? Do you think everything can be solved in the remaining 13 episodes?

Del Toro said there'd be a reason to replace the late Anton Yelchin's voice in between seasons 2 and 3, so I was kind of expecting it to be part of the cliffhanger, but nothing really happened in that regard.
I guess it really is just going to be a timeskip between seasons and puberty changes Jim's voice.

That seems like the easiest way to explain the chance, though it will be odd if they don't mention doing anything regarding gunmar in that timeskip

Better that than no thread.

>puberty
Aren't they in high school though? Aren't people done with the voice changing mess by then?

Not everyone

>Of course the fucking OP is shipping
funnily enough this is the longest that ive seen a trollhunter thread in the catalog

There's not much to talk about

Well, has anyone been watching Part 2 close enough to see if these alien girls are already in the show?

from what i have looked for no one has mentioned anything about spotting them, what i have found is that apparently there were some leaks regarding season 3, i can't confirm anything though

The fact there's not that much fanart of the show, despite also being a good Dreamworks show with some good waifus, but especially husbandos feels like it's killing some life on this show's discussion.