Let's settle this once and for all. Who is Batman's best soulmate that isn't a man?

Let's settle this once and for all. Who is Batman's best soulmate that isn't a man?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DatingCatwoman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gotham, then Selina

Cat. Hell yeah

>best soulmat
Being a soulmate isn't relative.

Wonder Woman.

Bruce Wayne and Diana Prince, sure
Batman and Wonder woman, hell no

Diana. If A) This Batman isn't 200% "I'm always alone and justice needs me" and B) This wonder woman isn't a bland gurl powah symbol.

Let's not kid ourselves. It's the cat

The official Batman ship list. All other opinions are wrong.
S tier
Gotham, Superman
A tier
Alone again
B tier
Selina(when they are just fuck buddies still divided by a line of justice, Zatanna, Dick, Diana in an alternative universe with no Steve.
C tier
Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn, Ivy, Other Robins.
D tier
Talia, Joker, Other Batgirls
F tier
Selina super serious bullshit like them being married
Shit tier
Babs

>Talia under harley quinn
your a literal retard

No one, he is dedtined to die bitter and alone.

Shit taste
Get off Sup Forums Dini

>Diana in an alternative universe with no Steve
I'm totally derailing this with "why does she love Steve so much?" he's just always been there? Is there something special about him? Is there some kind of cannonical story or something that brought them together?

I've only read like a dozen Wonder Woman comics outside random pages and Amazon Attacks.

Nightwing.

Batman lives for Dick.

Talia is shit man. HarleyBats is cute as fuck.

She's the first penis she saw, that's about it. Outside of Steve being the first dude to ever walk upon Themyscira and introduce her to man's world, that's about as compelling as it gets. Diana, and Barry Allen come to think of it, have the worst romantic relationships on the League. Personally I'm okay with Wonder Woman remaining single, but Steve just bores the fuck out of me

> HarleyBats is cute as fuck.

If it is Telltale HarleyBats then I agree, in that you have a take no shit happy-go-lucky clown to compliment the Dark Knight instead of the lol so random that it's plagued everywhere else

Lady Justice.

I really want to fuck that Harley.

Pretty nice list. Haven't seen anyone other than myself rate Zatanna that highly. They can be pretty cute together sometimes, especially whenever writers do that old childhood friend angle with her.

S tier is best tier

Seriously you Bruce Timm fags should fuck off.

Zee is best girl.

Alfred.

He's not a man. He's a gentleman

Bruce Timm is shit
Having said that Wonderbat is CUTE and nothing you can say will make it not cute.

His parents.

Batjokes is hot

>official Batman ship list
>missing most of actual Batman love interests

Shit list.

There's sexual tension when it comes to Catwoman, sure, but then you can't build a relationship on knockout sex alone.
But with Wonderwoman though?
Mutual respect. Tick.
Compatible goals. Tick.
Easy banter. Tick.
Chemistry. Tick.
Experience backed trust. Tick saying Spoon.

All of those points works for Superman as well. There's nothing special about Bruce/Diana. The batman/catwoman dynamic is interesting in itself. They're each others polar opposite and its always fun to see them playing off of the other

Exactly mate. It's pure fan faggotary. Neutral people like us can see how both Smww and Bmww say the same thing and argue with each other. Tbh I've never seen dc comics shill bmww more than they did than Smww.

You are so full of shit

So is it canon that every Heroine in DC want's Bat's dick?

No, that's Grayson

Heroes wise it's probably Dick, let's see.
>Dick
Babs, Starfire, Batgirl, Huntress,Raven, supergirl. Can't think of anyone else
>Batman
Zatanna, Wonder Woman, Black Canary(yes at one time in the 80s), that's all I can think of.
Even Superman superheroine list is low. The only ones I can list are Wonder Woman and Powergirl(yeah she said she thinks he is sexy as hell). Now if we start throwing in Super villains Batman probably could even out with Dick and maybe even surpass him.

Samefag.

>Samefag

No. Contrary to what "BUT SHE STEALS AND HE'S THE LAW IT CAN'T EVER WORK LONGTERM REEE" faggots like to think, Catwoman is Bruce's most enduring romance and has been a fan favorite for decades. Multiple people saying they like Batman/Catwoman isn't a samefagging. It's popular opinion.

dickfags btfo

Most of the shilling was done by Timm (for his batwanking purposes nonetheless- he didnt give a shit about Wonder Woman to beign with) and unfortunately that's what stuck since tv is more accessible than books, no matter how pretty the pictures are

SEETHING

Barbara

There used to be this old-Sup Forums collage of scenes with Dick getting hit on...
The list was definitely bigger than that.
Does anyone else remember this?

The bat that inspired him.

>Catwoman is Bruce's most enduring romance and has been a fan favorite for decades.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

>implying is not

Ok..

it is not.

I know it's hard to believe but opinions =/= facts. BatCat it is popular and has an endurance that has lasted decades, any regular Joe knows that Selina IS Batman love interest, the one he'll ended up with

Kylo Ren since he's not a man but a boi

The bat-mite

it's so unpopular that one of the oldest tropes about it exists

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DatingCatwoman

>BatCat it is popular and has an endurance that has lasted decades, any regular Joe knows that Selina IS Batman love interest, the one he'll ended up with
It is over in Doomsday Clock 2.

apparently Doomsday Clock takes place a year ahead of current continuity, and that by the time it ends next year the rest of the line will be caught up with where it begins.
>Selina and Bruce are no longer engaged
>Lex is no longer a superhero but isn't considered to be a supervillian by the public

>Methamorpho is back from the Dark Multiverse

>tropes

God Joker is the only answer. Being a deity took his "man"hood.
The gentlest of men.

Joker's not a man, he's an idea, a state of mind, a symbol

KISSED BY A ROSE ON THE GREY