Defcon Zero

www.change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

DO NOT CELEBRATE TOO SOON, THERE IS STILL A CHANCE THE ELECTORS MAY BETRAY THE VOTERS.

YES THIS IS LEGAL, AND YES IT WILL WORK. IF WE LET IT.

WE NEED A COUNTER PETITION STAT.
They will try and crush KEK's offerings..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>
lol the petition was made my a jew.

shut the fuck up and sage

(((((((((berg)))))))))

>votes from other countries count
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA YEAH RIGHT

has this ever happened in american history?
Because if not, they'd finally get the race war they so desperately want if this goes through.

The people that signed this have absolutely fucking lost it. Hillary won't even accept this as an alternative. She has conceded to Trump and will let him win fair and square

I'm at the point now where I don't even know if I'm angry at Obama or Hillary anymore, I just want to put holes in all their followers

Obongo lost the general vote and USA still had to suck it up for 8 years, deal with it

You want to see real riots?

Christ I hope they aren't stupid enough to try and worm that cunt into the white house. I wouldn't put it past them but I'd assume they have more sense than my expectations.

She conceded, it's literally impossible at this point

The last desperate act of Jewry made by a desperate Jew.

>Still trusting the media after this election

Good goys

Hillary conceded, she literally quit. She is not even capable of getting voted for anymore.

Yea. But it was more of a meme vote after the president was already confirmed.

time for 40k votes from the vatican again

Is this law?

they do understand thats now hot it works

>AND YES IT WILL WORK

She conceded defeat, she literally can't take office anymore.

She's an old woman and was probably under insane pressure form her big money kike owners, I bet all she wants to do is go back home and rest

>How to start a civil war
>Step 1:

Soon mate. Soon. Just bide your time. It'll happen sooner than we think.

WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE

It won't happen. Calm down.

Just do what we did with the Brexit one.

Have enough people from outside the country sign it to make it void.

Rivers will run red, lads

That's not how it works.

But I thought Hilary already conceded?

I think I am confuse, but wouldn't that mean she already accepted defeat or are these people being retarded again?

Getting 1 or 2 to flip was an outside chance. Getting 30 to flip is ridiculous.

Besides, even if they did it the house would immediately vote to impeach Clinton to stop it, and I'm sure enough Democrat senators (15 I think) would vote that way too.

Doing God's work, I see.

We should spook those bastards

Ignore them. There's only like 2 states where electors are legally required to vote with their state, and they're states that don't matter.

Daily reminder if kikes were gassed, this would never happen..

Kek, absolute bullshit. Don't worry, I know the establishment is biased and corrupt as fuck but this is too much even for them. Would be hilarious if Trump still ends up winning the popular vote though, after everyone keeps using that line against Trump (including Tim Kaine)

Don't states send a group of electors that want to vote the candidate the state voted?

They literally want them to commit something forbidden by law
They really are in despair, aren't they?

Didnt the time travel theory predict that something will happen Dec 21 that will confirm him as president?

Fuck it, sign it. If it gets enough signatures, it makes liberals look like retards. And if it actually works, we get civil war and can install Trump as Eternal President.
Win/win

Only if the election was stolen from Trump, which it was not, so that user was full of shit.

Can someone rig up a bot and have George Soros vote like 100k times?

Have it be coming from Israel if you can.

I love how stupid the "democratic" system in the US is... And the best thing is that their the once "spreading" it and fighting for it. top kek

>change.org

LoL

Is it just me or is this unalerican down to it's core because this sounds unamerican as fuck to me.

#DronesForSOROS

this man will be branded a terrorist. He will eat a drone launched dildo

this is how you get a civil war

do you want a civil war?

George Soros is anti-israel

It's possible to withdraw a conceding statement, it just usually doesn't happen very often.

I know, makes it better kek imo.

you mean the guy who said he was a time traveller wasn't telling 100% truths? well I never...

fuckin do it, pussies.

The way they talk about him, they're making him Liberal Jesus.

They'd need at least 35 people to vote against the will of the people.

Change.org can't do anything.

No it just makes it look like it was cooked up by a Sup Forums newfag

Please make this happen, my body is ready for the biggest shitstorm of our tine

Literal civil war

It's too late for Obama and Hillary to go back on the things they've said

No there isn't eurofags

Learn US history, this will literally never happen. The precedent would be turning america into a dictatorship.

he won fair and square. hillary cheated in many states without voter id laws

the people have spoken.

if get hillary will kill herself

No, there isn't. If they let these rioters get there way, democracy is dead.
When democracy dies, the slaughter begins.

This wouldn't even carry legal weight, but assuming they actually managed to do it all they'd get is low-level sectarian "war"
As much as a one-sided bloodbath can be considered a "war"

O yeah because if exactly 1.5 million of the 324 million people in America want a recount it has to happen. Eat a dick OP you are doing a great job.

>1.5 million of the 324 million people in America
I wonder how much of those signers are illegals, foreigners, and bots

(((berg))) Why is Sup Forums always right?

Nope. Let them steal the election. This will spark the war. It needs to happen. Once we get the momentum going, keep going till we purge every single last one of them.

Something like this happened during Brexit. Half of the signatories were from outside the UK and subsequently thrown out.

This isn't a "recount" dumbass

This is the electoral college choosing to be "Faithless Electors" and honor the total popular vote over the "winner take all" state votes.

So essentially persuading electoral college members in swing states to vote for Hillary even though their states went to Trump.

Doing this is not illegal, though they'd have to pay a fine.

It would pretty much guarantee civil war in our country

Shouldn't we spam votes from outside the US? Wouldn't that ruin the legitimacy like Brexit one?

As long as Trump isn't having an affair with his slave mistress, he's probably be OK.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

There's about a zero percent chance of this happening but believe what you want senpai

have sex

she'll be in jail by then.

Zero chance unless TPTB want the bloodiest civil war in world history.
I wouldn't put it past (((them))) though

For this to happen it would require 32 electors to go against what their state voted. That's never going to happen.

This could only happen in a tie or a difference of a few votes. Trump's electoral win was too big.

Yeah. We should use stuff like this to our advantage. Spam the shit out of. Same for those retarded Californians who want to seced from the US. Let them. Encourage their riots. They're burning down their own liberal cities. I'm just enjoying the show.

What the fuck America.

One flaw in their plan. Hillary Conceded to Trump. She didnt LOSE. She GAVE UP. She handed the office over to him. It is his.

is that an offer

lmao

Whites don't riot. They just peacefully assemble in Poland.

Wow. This is on MSM.

If you want to nit pick my wording fine, but I will not take this topic seriously unless at least a quarter of the population votes for it, maybe if its even 2 tenths of the population. Regardless you better be ready to make America great again.

Withdrawing conceding statements, retconning elections... to be honest I have some difficulty understanding how US politic works.

I think the right wing of America can beat the current high score. It'd be glorious too. Liberals hate guns and most don't own any. It'll be a blowout.

>mfw RWDS are memed into reality