CUCKED

Why does this waste of space have a reputation of being tough and "Boston strong" when it is filled with literal cucks?

Only state that is entirely blue in the entire country

Most cucked state hands down

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/07/proposed-ban-assault-weapons-lexington-stirs-controversy/QXHcD1TcZ1iXmEzVj5KDPM/story.html
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=CT election map&eob=enn/p/ct/0/0///////////
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-israel-palestinians-benjamin-netanyahu-invite-meeting-settlements-jerusalem-capital-a7409701.html
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/10/501610842/trump-team-promises-to-dismantle-dodd-frank-bank-regulations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Even brought out tim bradley and belicheat

Oh well.

I live in MA. It's fucking awful how blue this state is. We have a lying fake Indian as a senator. Fuck the Boston Globe.

>"Boston strong"
Sick of that stupid meme. Every year when it gets close to the Boston Marathon, that's all you hear about. Every year I hope it pours rain on the day of the marathon.

And then some folks I know from there complain that their votes don't count because it's so blue.

Well I don't know folks. You always want to vote blue anyway? Aren't you happy in your blue paradise? Nobody forced you to move there.

Corruption. The Clintons own that state.

Only old farts and students vote here and they obviously vote democrat. Nobody really gives a fuck about politics, which sucks because our state is becoming increasingly 3rd world.

>conservative dicks are so small they're scared of losing them

Daily reminder that this happened

>Robert Rotberg, the founding director of Harvard Kennedy School’s Program on Intrastate Conflict, submitted a citizen’s petition for the upcoming annual Town Meeting that would prohibit the manufacture, sale, ownership, or possession of specific weapons in Lexington.

>“We’re not taking anything away,’’ said Rotberg, a Town Meeting member for 41 years. “We’re strengthening the rights of Lexingtonians to be secure in their private houses and less fearful of people spraying bullets at them.’’

>The proposal has drawn the attention of gun rights advocates, who are urging Lexington residents who oppose such limits to attend the Town Meeting discussion April 6 at Battin Hall, just a few blocks from where the Battle of Lexington took place in 1775.

bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/03/07/proposed-ban-assault-weapons-lexington-stirs-controversy/QXHcD1TcZ1iXmEzVj5KDPM/story.html

>73% non-hispanic white
>100% blue

It's sad

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=CT election map&eob=enn/p/ct/0/0///////////

We tried lads ;_;

We need to glass and gas Mass!

GLASS N GAS MASS
>GLASS N GAS MASS
GLASS N GAS MASS
>GLASS N GAS MASS

We're trying our best here. We at least have a republican governor and hopefully Curt Schilling gets in senate. I voted for Trump along with most people I know.

A lot of (((them))) around the state.

As a Trump supporter living here, I can't stand it. You wouldn't believe all the liberal tears and butthurt I am seeing on Facebook right now and how "the electoral college should be abolished!" HUR DUR "It's nice to see America is still racist, misogynist and homophobic!" HUR DUR

Do people spray bullets in Lexington? I mean outside of the American Fucking Revolution?

>state shaped like a gun
>everyone there hates guns

the next time they have a marathon why don't you go leave a backpack near the end of it

One of the higher ups in my company is from here. He's over 60 years old and he told me he was seeing a psychiatrist because of Trumps win. He's so far gone I actually felt sad for him, he even busted out the "feels worst than I did on 9/11" meme. He was always known to be a diehard lifelong Patriots fan and even gloated about the latest superbowl win to everyone in the company. Now he can't even watch the team without feeling physically sick.

I told him he should probably step away from politics and that there's other things in life to enjoy but this guy is beyond repair.

I work with a bunch of H1Bs and they had the gall to be all mad about our elections. Don't like it? Go back to your shitholes.

please delete

it's just too much

Masshole here, I was actually surprised at how many trump signs I saw here. But we simply have too many students and liberal wasps to ever be red again.

Sangheili Six standing by.

your faggot Governor not voting for Trump didn't help much either... I hate mass.. and I say that as one born in Winchester and raised in Westwood.

>liberal wasps
Are there any WASPs left?

>fat
>bald
>micropenis
>wife cucks him in front of him
>from MASS

checks out

Tom Brady should be ashamed. It would be full on red and he would win the superbowl this season if he would have endorsed Trump.

Good way to get tackled friend.

Western mass for the most part is not cucked, mostly rural and working class, but there is Northampton, Amherst, and Springfield. Our largest newspaper, the Springfield Republican is completely cucked liberal bullshit and is owned by the kikes.

lul when did you graduate HS in westwood? or did you go to xaverian?

>we're not taking anything away
>but this is bad so we're taking it away
postmodern "intellectualism" everyone

At the very least, weed is now legal and my county had the lowest margin between Trump and Hillary.

As was said though, people will continue to vote in democrats every year here just because the of the D next to the name. Old fucks are still deluded thinking this is Kennedy's party still.

Have you ever met a group of union steel workers or construction workers? They are dem and could beat the everliving shit out of you.

>Springfield
Spic tier

>Northampton
A nice city going full Europe, soon to be spic tier

>Amherst
Collegiate cuck tier

Not that Connecticut is any better...

oi m8 ye fucken cunt whaddup

we get nice ballot questions

the clintons and kennedys both are mere pawns compared to the true massachusetts--new york elite. how could you expect any catholic or jew to find so high a vantage point over the peoples?

every place in lexington is "just a few blocks away" from where the battle happened

the moment I hit the borderlands between cities there was a good trump scene

Curtatone is a cuck and a half.

"cuck" has lost the entirety of its meaning. Thanks Sup Forums

I did not graduate WHS but was to be class of '81

I live in MA too. this place is the worst liberal echo chamber. Thankfully I'm from a rural area north of boston and there's a good amount of conservatives. But if I ever post anything on fb I end up with an onslaught of unsolicited, buzzword filled responses.

how the fuck did mitt romney become governor of that state anyway

Nice projection. You don't know if OP is fit or even has MMA training or some shit like that.

Get out of here cuckold

The international students I drank with yesterday were bitching about Trump too. Some of them even admitted to having illegal family members and anchor baby relatives.

We can't reverse the anchor baby policy quick enough. Dumbest law that's ever existed.

Change in last 4 years

More like Boston schlonged.

(((Rotberg)))

Their current governor is another cuck RINO. They elect cuckservatives in midterms from time to time.

Umass Amherst is like the town itself. There is nothing else in Amherst.

>oi m8 ye fucken cunt whaddup
Waiting for the first snowflake to fall. Right now it is just leaves.

I got relatives with anchor babies in your country and I agree. That policy is dumb. My relatives shouldn't be allowed to stay just because of that.

all the white states are getting more red. don't worry guys. this kind of thing takes decades. it took 30+ years for pennsylvania, wisconsin and michigan to finally come home. maine and new hampshire will soon be solid red states as well, minnesota will follow. ohio is permanently red now etc.

republicans will need all those states soon because florida will go blue eventually.

>westwood

Westwood was my towns Thanksgiving day football game rivalry

>no part of Massachusetts votes for Don the Cuck
>this makes us cuckolds

By the time he takes office he's probably gonna be taking policy advice from !Jeb! - he's already meeting with Netanyahu and talking about deregulating (((Wall Street))).

He was just using you guys to get votes, Trump is (((New York))) through and through.

I voted Trump and for legal weed

I live in a pro-Trump town in MA so the consequences of this election feel like nothing. Everywhere I go people are happy and talking about the election.

Wow, is most of America really going more Republican?

u Hopkinton? Bellingham? Medfield?

this is an awesome vector field map

>tfw live in Massachusetts

If a horse ran for senate as a Democrat it would win.

I didn't mean to project on OP, I'm speaking from personal experience and using the general "you." I know union construction workers that genuinely voted for Hillary and Bernie and are the most macho cigar chomping alpha males I've met.

WTF does non-Hispanic white fckn mean friend?

Trump won, Romney didn't, what would you expect a map like that to show - a national swing to blue?

All the cuckold American stand up comedians come from Boston.

>tfw I am a masshole femboy

Any /fit/ guys here? I need some D

Holliston. the smallest town.

>Umass Amherst is like the town itself
naw, amherst has some cool places

it's like the 9-5 version of places like hadley and the 'hamptons

bahh the one I knew I forgot and the one place I actually remember playing... first play I got obliterated by this giant pituitary tumor case who must have been told I raped his mother lol damn man its just a gem..

Springfield reporting in

Nick DePaolo, Bill Burr and Joe Rogan are all from Boston

If you live in MA like me, then you know it's where the best red pilled fighters live. It's the roughest terrain, where your debate skills are pushed the hardest. It makes us Men among children.

>this place is the worst liberal echo chamber
Yeah. It's awful.

>there's a good amount of conservatives
Doesn't matter how conservative some portion is. Still many liberal nuts. The vote for Hillary vs Trump was 2 to 1.

>But if I ever post anything on fb I end up with an onslaught of unsolicited, buzzword filled responses.
Sounds like fun if you wanted to troll the shit out of people.

you must convince people to like trump while assuring them that you're virulently against trump

I'm stuck here for the time being, definitely moving once I get the chance.

Source?

It's funny how well that works. I thought for sure my mom had to have known for at least a year that I was all about Trump, and she consistently agreed with me about Trump's strengths and Hillary's weaknesses, but it wasn't until the night before election night when I told her I would be voting Trump that she almost had an emotional crisis over the truth of the matter.

it's funny how MA is the best state but not really that good. it needs more NH and VT

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-israel-palestinians-benjamin-netanyahu-invite-meeting-settlements-jerusalem-capital-a7409701.html

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/11/10/501610842/trump-team-promises-to-dismantle-dodd-frank-bank-regulations

Ma trump guy here. South Shore is the closest to a red area but even that it's not enough to turn County blue because of nignogs in Brockton

I bet places like middlesex/norfolk counties and blackstone valley are also very trumpy. there was a lot of it even in bridgewater

Yeah dude I'm from the Bridgewater area it had nice turnout. Lot of good families all trumpers my whole family lives in town.

Not really, too many cucks around to actually hold a gun.

You have to consider his role as a captain/leader on a team of 100 black men.

I'm from MA. "boston strong" is basically the predecessor of "je suis charlie". Anyone who says that unironically is a fucking retard.

Western MA reporting in. There's Trump supporters in my area, but were just drowning in a sea of libfags.

>oh yes, I remember that horrible day when I heard about it on social media six hours after it happened it was so personal
This state is so cuckolded. I hope Trump guts federal student aid guarantees and shuts down new immigration so that Harvard and Oracle go fuck themselves.

That's what you get for importing potato people

>implying german immigrants pushing us into two world wars and killing off so many of our k-selected men wasn't worse than a couple of irish scum beating up niggers in dorchester

Don't blame us all, it's pretty embarrassing it's the only fully blue state, but that's because of all the students and women here. When I was at the poll, it was ALL women voting, sitting around outside, etc. I didn't overhear ANY conversations, but I just knew. I saw Trump signs all over the place, barely any Hillary stuff unless it was a t-shirt on a clueless old woman.