How many times will liberals try to assisinate Trump?

How many times will liberals try to assisinate Trump?

youtu.be/-xxAHZpq7hc?t=52s

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/6/13540206/donald-trump-assassination-attempt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I dont understand, what's ahppening in the video?

>they somehow kill trump
>mike "taze the gay away" pence is now president
not happening.

vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/6/13540206/donald-trump-assassination-attempt

It's a good thing, they get caught quickly and then there's one less dem to voting next election.

he'd give them a reason to be shaking kek

Do Dems even have the guts to get near any weapon at all?

this desu

I genuinely believe Mike "Shock the Cocksuckers" Pence was only chosen so that the libs would be deterred from assassinating Trump

reported to fbi

>murder left leaning conservative Trump
>right wing conservative Pence takes his place

Mfw every failed attempt will only make him more favorable

Mfw if he dies he will be a martyr

Mfw pence

I kind of want Mike "Swing the hatchet on every faggot" Pence

As many as it takes?

Kid is trying to be real tough.

2bh it would be pretty funny if Mike "suck a cock get the glock" pence became president. if trump is LITERALLY HITLER then mike "jolting fear into the queer" pence is the anti christ.

>Mike "Zap the Traps" Pence
>Mike "Fruit Fry" Pence
>Mike "Amps Through the Nipple Clamps" Pence

this is too fun

mike "if you're a fag im loadin my mag" pence

>Be US
>Have system where campaign cost and media presence are key factors to win the undecided votes.
>Have campaign 3 times more expensive as your opponent
>Have opponent with that basically gets shit on by every major media outlet
>be hillary
>lose

Libtards apparently can't be bothered to vote - how would they manage to assasinate anything?

They're too stupid to realize this

You mean Mike "Gas the Dykes" Pence? Or Mike "LGBTQBBQ" Pence? Mike "See a Fag Get My Mag" Pence?

Or was it Mike "Tesla Ray the Gay Away" Pence?

Oh my god--

Yeah exactly so they'd do a few attempts. Twitter have people writing and inciting assasination.

Yeah that's his insurance. One of his many Trump cards
>16D chessmaster

Probably every chance they can get once the SCOTUS bans abortion.

Making public threats against trump will get you a secret service head shot soon enough.

What's stopping from from killing both?

The fact that they're never at the same place at the same time unless at someplace like the White House surrounded by an entire company of elite security troops.

reminder to report every liberal death threat against president trump.

I mean why are you all acting like they can't kill Trump then kill Pence the next day or whatever before he becomes president?

yes because security wouldn't be even higher the next day. I didn't know abos could type.

You would expect security to be tight enough to prevent any assassination to begin with, my overweight friend.

I had to tell my friends in lab that Pence was an over the top Neocon, and they said that's better than Trump.

Never

Liberals are literally all talk no walk on everything. It's their entire mindset on every single subject other than chimping out

theres no reasoning with these people, to them trump is LITERALLY HITLER and wants to GAS BLACKS AND GAYS. these people exist in a bubble.

>See a fag pull out my mag

My fucking sides

more

The exact same number of times they will lose weight, build muscle, approach a ten for an atomic opener, talk properly or build a responsible and functioning economic system.