Ended all hostilities with Russia

>ended all hostilities with Russia
>ended all hostilities with Phillipines
>ended all animosity with UK caused by Brexit
>causing libkeks to an hero by the dozens
>mexicans and shitskins already fleeing the country

IS THERE ANYTHING THIS MAN CANNOT DO????

>ended all hostilities with Phillipines

But aren't though hostilities coming from the US reacting to crazy shit from the leader of the country? Forgive me, I don't know their situation well.

Not be a pussy. We could beat both Russia and the Phillipines. Now the world will think we are cowards. Congrats Trump.

The best part is that he isnt in office yet.

so just because we can means we should?

Philippines were run by a drug cartel, like Mexico. They had tried solving it for decades with no solution in sight. In comes Duterte saying "it is legal to kill drug dealers".

Many innocents killed, many MANY drug dealers killed. As is often the case, the brutal solution solves the problem best, but heartlessly. However they voted him in and they are a sovereign nation, Duterte is right that we have no right pressuring them to change. The people of the Philippines voted him in.

Why shouldn't we?

who has the picture of hillary and bernie getting run over by the tank?

>pressuring them to change
And what was this method of "pressure"?

Because it doesn't make any sense to do it you ridiculous Hillary loving faggot

No wonder you voted for that bitch.

Exactly that. Duterte hates America meddling with national affairs. As soon as Trump won, he warmly congratulated him because I think he knows that Trump advocates a less "invasive" foreign policy.

Obama and Kerry threatened trade sanctions and demanded he stopped.

> We could beat both Russia and the Phillipines.
Yes stupid gringo. You could beat Russia. But that shit aint free. Meanwhile you have cities in your own country that are a piece of crap and your own public educational system is a joke even in south america.

His very presence alone is enough to rattle the world and its economy.

Months before the elections, the US ambassador was sending out comments against Duterte so he fucking hated that. Months after being elected, the White House and the UN condemned the extrajudicial killing that was happening despite the fact that more than half a million drug dealers and users surrendered since Duterte took oath.

My leaf friends are whining about NAFTA lmao. Get fukt leaves.

are you pro nuclear holocaust? you lefties are very hypocritical

Never stop this train america, soon we will into space and then no kikes or niggers can stop us

Fuck NAFTA. You obviously need new friends burger.

I can imagine denouncing them, that is entirely right to do despite the tough situation as we need to uphold what is good for all people, but this sort of invasive actions are basically trying to play world police. That is unacceptable. I'm with you there then. Thanks for the info.

True, they're mostly libcucks. I lived in Toronto for a while, so none libshit friends were hard come by.

Remember when people talk about Reagan being inaugurated, and they go to the moment right after when Iran hands back all people they had under hostage?

It's really starting to feel like that, but much more so. The political opposition are appearing deathly afraid of him at this point, and there is still 70 days to go before he's in the white house.

>I agree we should kill drug dealers without trial

What would your cucked Pope say?

also missing this