What's trumps stance on space exploration and nasa?

what's trumps stance on space exploration and nasa?

Will we make the galaxy great again?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5ton5k/
21stcentech.com/money-spent-nasa-waste/
huffingtonpost.com/lauren-lyons/misconceptions-nasa_b_3561205.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fturU0u5KJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aeiou

I hope he guts NASA, the biggest waste of tax money in history.

Want to do space related shit? Then do it yourself and quit asking the rest of us to float the bill for you while you float weightless eating astronaut ice cream in the name of "science", which is the biggest lie ever sold to the people.

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

>IQ 80

>Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/d5ton5k/

Make of that what you will

NASA should be gutted, or handed over back to the military. It's been useless ever since it became a civilian project.

Not much. Probably some low-earth orbit stuff. But I don't see space exploration.

Trump will bring about the true cyberpunk future of Neuromancer and Blade Runner

Space Exploration is a meme.

JOHN MADDEN

Space seems like an excellent place to send the niggers, just don't bother with any suits

?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Let SpaceX and other private enterprises take care of it. No more government dollars until the rest of our shit is taken care of.

and sometimes y

> assuming

most of space technology is communication/geography/intelligence satellites

the exploration missions are just blue-sky research, and they can't hurt

Can we at least have something to "look forward to" as the human race ?

The discovery of an alien civilization would unite mankind and pretty much end all religion wars

Pence is going to take us to Mars!

I bet you want those monies going to niggers in apefrica.
Good bait tho.

MAKE SPACE GREAT AGAIN

Fuck you, our space program is amazing; however I do agree that we should spent that money more efficiently.

Dads retired nasa, he was and still is happy about commercialization, even though hes a hippy lib. The race to the moon had motivation, justifying govt work. The second after the eagle landed, that motivation changed. As black science guy says: motivation is everything-be the victor, dont die, or dont die poor.

why the fuck would we want to end all religion wars before we've eliminated the muslims and jews?

are you stupid

Exactly! Lets keep spending all our money on WAR. Fuck science.

He plans on burning it down so the Russians and Chinese can have complete control over Space

leaf...

Cheeky. We're not spending that shit on war either. Jobs, economy, infrastructure. America first.

MOONBASE
O
O
N
B
A
S
E

We gonna make everything great again user

Let SpaceX and the other private enterprise take care of (regulated) orbital infrastructure; NASA can still work on exploration and science.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

For once Im going to half ass agree with the communists and say he needs to fix where hes at for a year or 2 before he does that stuff.

The biggest waste of taxpayer money is feeding niggers.

Space exploration is the greatest long term investment that our nation, that our species, has ever made and ever will make.

HOW CAN WE MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IF WE CAN'T GO TO MARS

I'd agree with you man, if we didn't already have nasa underbudget by quite a bit.

The trick to fixing nasa is to get rid of the constellation project (which was a stupid amount of funding without a goal) which we've already done; and, to take some time to plan out what the funding is proposed to go towards.

Believe me friends, we never want another "constellation" project to ever happen again. Nothing was accomplished and a retarded amount of money was spent.

This; there needs to be very few (but lofty) goals that NASA focuses ENTIRELY on. Shove off the lesser shit to the companies.

>Return to Luna
>Lunar settlement
>Manned mission to Mars
>Mars settlement
Etc and so forth.

>Trump finds he's promised too many people cabinet positions
>Forced create new post of Moon Commander for newt

NASA is racist and sheeeit

Can a non-troll answer this;
Why did we nevet go back to the moon? If they did it in the 60s, I can imagine it would be a walk in the park to go back, and at a fraction of the price

see

Lack of reason. Not much we can do there that we haven't already done.

Mike "fire gamma rays at the greys" Pence

>he still believes in the moon landing
Kek

NASA's budget is less than 1% of the overall budget
>inb4 muh tax money being wasted

as it turns out for every dollar spent on NASA the economy gets a boost equivalent to $10+

21stcentech.com/money-spent-nasa-waste/

huffingtonpost.com/lauren-lyons/misconceptions-nasa_b_3561205.html

just detroy the fucking space station and focus on a moon base for fucks sake

although with renewed russian relations there could be anther international space station

Waste of money and time. Unless we drilled to the center of it (which we don't have the capacity to do), there's nothing left there to examine. It's literally just a big rock in space.

pretty much this

it was mostly done to show our superiority to the soviets

it would be meaningless to do it again

the real challenge is going to mars which is what we're planning for

>republicans
>NASA funding
Top lol, those dinosaurs wont do shit.

kek
>what is Helium-3/Titanium/rare Earth metals

Agreed, NASA has too many projects, which many are complete bullshit, they should focus entirely on specified objectives.

He's also tight with both Newt Gingrich and Peter Thiel, who are both really gung-ho about space travel.

also the moons pretty far away and takes a good amount of resources to get to

watch this if youre interested:
youtube.com/watch?v=fturU0u5KJo

Not enough scientific/economic/exploration incentive. It was proven it is feasible to set humans on another planet. Pretty much all other research can be done more cost effective in LEO or through spectrometry.

Those are good goals man. Pretty much any goal would've been alright.

That was the whole problem with the constellation project. THERE WAS NO GOAL JUIST FUNDING. Then, when nothing happened, people lost faith in nasa.

yeah this people are fuggin tards

Humans don't belong in space, we aren't suited to live there. Have you seen what happens to astronauts after 2 months of being in zero gravity?

Also, proper artificial gravity is either impossible or we are thousands of years away from that kind of tech.

Space is a meme, we are doomed to live and die on Earth.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bbbbbbbbbbbb

youre right pretty much. humans are meant to stay on earth but what a leap of evolution itd be if we figure out a way to get to another planet. and even set up shop for a bunch of us to live permanently

You fucking assholes never respond to my decent points. You responded a couple times to my shitposting, and the most replies i ever got was a tribute to my dead cat. Fuck you assholes, but also love you. The comedic route would be not to respond.

They should outsource the job to the Disney studio, their fakes just suck.

i dont remember where i read it but i saw somewhere that Trump wants to gut a lot of NASA's bureaucratic bloat and put it back under the control of the engineers. if true, our space program will get better results than any time since the moon landings and will do it with a fraction of its current budget

ahahah nice shilling here

Space is just water 2.0, where explorers ride ships to get through a dangerous medium to find a bountiful distant land

>what's trumps stance on space exploration and nasa?
He wants to explore that shit

>Will we make the galaxy great again?
>galaxy
that's not how you spell universe, a common mistake but I'll let it slide also to answer your question... yes

Trolls trolling trolls that think theyre trolling. Or, shill for an entire industry? Like, a shill for peugeot and renault and all your other aa battery plastic toys at the same time?

We're not made to be stationary 17 hours a day either, but that doesn't stop NEETs from shitposting on Sup Forums on a daily basis.
Nor are the fat people designed to eat and then drain the contents of their stomachs so they can eat even more. Pic related got an FDA approval this year.
Screw evolution, we can do whatever the fuck we want.