Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Reminder that Hillary won the popular vote

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iTB06lVjfKk
youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi CTR!

Reminder: The popular vote differs by one percentage point.

You miss them

youtu.be/iTB06lVjfKk

reminder if popular vote was a thing, mitt would have gotten into office rather the obongo's second term.

Reminder that you cant rig a landslide.

Reminder that you're a faggot.

Who the fuck is Hillary?

>mfw not all of the votes have been counted yet
>mfw even if it turns out she really did win the popular vote it doesn't fucking matter
>mfw you liberals will spend the next four years crying about this

Reminder that Donald Trump won the electoral vote so it doesn't fucking matter.

literally who?

Trump will fucking be killed. The people are rising up as we speak. He will end up like Mussoloni

but lost the election :)

MAGA

Reminder that the electoral college exists for several good reasons.

Why are Hillary pepes significantly worse than Trump ones?

Hey CTR you don't realize your not getting paid anymore do you. The elections over

but is president elect

And a reminder that she still lost.

CTR getting used for all they have. Lol

Sorry guys, you lose.

Reminder that she wouldn't have if CA barred illegals from voting

/thread

popular vote isnt even fully counted

Reminder that nobody here cares.

These memes are such cringey shit. Like, pepe and trump just fit together, personality-wise. hillary does not. If you're going to do a hillary memes, pic something that fits, not pepe

Reminder that Trump is projected to win the popular vote once all the absentee ballots are counted

How is the left going to rebel when they don't have guns and have no experience with violent or even rough physical contact?

this.

Just so I can have some ammo for my libtard friends, anyone mind expanding on this? Is there another reason besides CA and NY not being able to determine the outcome of every election?

Meant for

And how does that matter again?

Reminder more than 50% didn't want Clinton

NOOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS MY TURN

REEEEEEEEEEE

lol these cheap looking CTR memes

>rigs an election with over 50% fraudulent votes
>loses anyway

lol

That would be devastating in a reality where people voted with the understanding that the popular vote winner would be president. In that reality millions of people in safe red/blue states would have a reason to vote.

In this reality it is meaningless.

Why the fuck is Shillary still paying this shit posters??

ruling for 23 consecutive years and being loved by the people for most of that time?

everyone save and spread this

and then Pence becomes president and they actually are all fucked.

Reminder that fuck you.

What is a "popular vote"? Is it in the Constitution? This isn't a reality show.

The popular means nothing
If we were just a democracy gen it would
But we are democratic republic
So it means just shit

America is a fking republic, not a full out democracy last time I checked. You might as well destroy the state system if you want to switch to completely popular vote system.

She doesn't want us to find out about #SPIRITCOOKING

Reminder that the popular vote doesn't matter.

We are a representational republic. Cities could dictate life for rural folks without the electoral college. Democracy is rule by the largest mob which is always a bunch of emotional morons. The electoral college weighs representation and prevents mob rule.

That only matters if your favored candidate loses.

reminder that there are still votes to be counted.

Its so every single state has a voice rather than the biggest cities deciding an election. The founding father knew this would happen

Trump won
>S-SHE GOT A COUPLE OF GOOD HITS IN THOUGH, RIGHT?

Friendly reminder to the racist scum here that this is all part of our plan, have Hillary lose the EC vote, but win the Popular vote causing her supporters to start major protests in every major city. On top of this Hillary already gave her concession speech as to appear good with both sides, and then come December when the EC make a historic decision and change their votes to Clinton everyone will be stunned and shocked making the election of the First Female President in history that much more historic. Laugh now Drumpfters but this is 100% possible and it WILL happen. You really thought you beat us and the globalists who control this world LMAO you are even dumber than we thought.

Reminder that there are still uncounted votes

it amazes me sometimes how much forethought they put into this shit

But Obama won the popular vote by like 5 million.

youtu.be/W2Sz_fTfr1E

your tears will sustain me for months

Popular vote includes all the people who voted multiple times, or were dead and somehow voted

What are you doing here? What country are you guys at now I know you guys are paid in cash.

Have fun trying that

You mean the de(ad)plorable vote

Reminder that you can't win the popular vote unless you have an election where the popular vote determines the winner.

It's like saying I won the 100 meter race because you were leading after 100 meters in a 400 meter race. You actually won nothing because there was no 100m race.

Voter turnout in states is affected by the electoral college system.

"the people" You mean SJWs, cucks, and niggers?

A choice
a female person who wants war
a male person who doesnt want war

< your choice because she is a woman, not for war

How moron you are?

Over 9 million votes not counted yet and they're primarily from red states and military ballots.

Trump's going to win the popular vote by millions.