How delusional can Sup Forums get?

you seriously think you memed a president into existence?

half of you lardass americans are underage, or too fucking fat to vote

and now what? trumps president. and you're still a sack of shit. Hillary was right when she said you were deplorables.

Look how many protests are going on Anti-Trump yet not a single one of you nerdgins have seen the sun in days

kYs

At least I'm not a nerd virgin

AHAHAHAHAHA

HE FUCKING WON! HE DID IT! CTR BTFO AND OUT OF A JOB!!!

Your tears are beyond delicious

whos crying fatass? trumps president and hes going to make america great again.

you're still a piece of dellusional human garbage though

kys

Ad hominem, homo. Cry more.

A

How delusional is the Washington Post?
Answer: Very.
GG

FUCKING

LEAF

D E L L U S I O N A L N E R D S

E

L

L

U

S

I

O

N

A

L

N

E

R

D

S

I voted and in a swing state. I saw the sun all day travelling around.

Why are liberals so delusional and hateful?

>I voted and in a swing state. I saw the sun all day travelling around.

things that never happend for 200

>Dumbasses STILL replying to CTR

Oh it happened.

There HAS to be an edit of that picture

> Why are liberals so delusional and hateful?

Because they are ugly, and that is because they are fat, and that is because they are lazy, and that is because of bad upbringing.

There, I solved "liberals" (who are anything but) for you.

YA DUDE I WAS IN THE GREAT MEME WAR OF 2016 ME AND MY NERDGIN BRETHEREN GOT TRUMP PRESIDENCY AND SAVED THE WESTERN WORLD BY POSTING FROG PICTURES ONLINE LOL

tell this to someone irl and tell me how it goes you losers

go milk your goat shithead

Hi CTR now that your queen has been blown te fuck out and is on the run from vengefull saudis, ow do you virgin losers even get paid?

you know those dank memes helped trump. seriously, how much do companies pay for that kind of marketing. and to have it done for free? made a difference. now, I've got a question for you. What happened to that guy who was going to yell gas the kikes and run away from the obama party? I mean, it was trips so? Like did he do it or not? What's up with that?

Tell your leafy friends that you post on Sup Forums

>you know those dank memes helped trump. seriously, how much do companies pay for that kind of marketing. and to have it done for free? made a difference. now, I've got a question for you. What happened to that guy who was going to yell gas the kikes and run away from the obama party? I mean, it was trips so? Like did he do it or not? What's up with that?

LOL are you seriously claiming dank memes made 51% of white women vote for trump???

how fucking retarded are you son?

/pol had nothing to do with trump winning, but you nerds will hold on tight because of your low self worth

K Y S

Y

S